shop auto grabber help

auto click

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 johnshoe333

johnshoe333
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:11 AM

im trying to make a gm script to simply auto click on the item image when it shows in the shop ..but  no matter what i do it sends me to 404 error  page..

the shop im trying to do this in is 58   is there anyone who would know how to make that work   as

// ==/UserScript==
var x = 7000 //set the refresh rate here.

if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('The Three Stamp') > -1) {
var item= document.evaluate('//b[. = "The Three Stamp]',document, null, XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null);if (item.snapshotlength > 0){item = item.snapshotItem(0);selectedlink=item.previousSibling.previousSibling;window.location = selectedlink}return;}

this doesnt work it selects it but instead of going to haggle page it goes to 404 error   

can anyone help? thank you 

#2 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:05 AM

Is the item you're trying to buy actually in the shop at that moment? Would be good to know what's the page url when you get the 404 error

#3 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:21 AM

I know nothing about scripts, therefore excuse me if what I'm about to say is stupid, but isn't there something wrong here?

[. = "The Three Stamp]

Instead of using a script you could use abrosia and make a list with only that item, if you can't find a solution for your problem.

#4 johnshoe333

johnshoe333
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:37 PM

yes the item is in there and it clicks it or something but instead of going to haggle  goes straight to 404 error page  ..thankyou for fast repsonse  

i just want simple program script that will find a item and click it thats all   but for some reason not working  dont know what im doing wrong 

and the url  when it goes to 404  is    http://www.neopets.com/null

here is more of the script  like i said the refresh works fine and it does try and grab  

else if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('Meridell Heroes Stamp') != -1){
var item= document.evaluate('//b[. = "Meridell Heroes Stamp"]',document, null, XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null);if (item.snapshotLength > 0){item = item.snapshotItem(0);selectedlink=item.previousSibling.previousSibling;window.location = selectedlink}return;}

else if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('Talinia Stamp') != -1){
var item= document.evaluate('//b[. = "Talinia Stamp"]',document, null, XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null);if (item.snapshotLength > 0){item = item.snapshotItem(0);selectedlink=item.previousSibling.previousSibling;window.location = selectedlink}return;}

else if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('Zombified Heroes Stamp') != -1){
var item= document.evaluate('//b[. = "Zombified Heroes Stamp"]',document, null, XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null);if (item.snapshotLength > 0){item = item.snapshotItem(0);selectedlink=item.previousSibling.previousSibling;window.location = selectedlink}return;}

else if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('Space Faerie Stamp') != -1){
var item= document.evaluate('//b[. = "Space Faerie Stamp"]',document, null, XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null);if (item.snapshotLength > 0){item = item.snapshotItem(0);selectedlink=item.previousSibling.previousSibling;window.location = selectedlink}return;}

else if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('Shumi Telescope Stamp') != -1){
var item= document.evaluate('//b[. = "Shumi Telescope Stamp"]',document, null, XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null);if (item.snapshotLength > 0){item = item.snapshotItem(0);selectedlink=item.previousSibling.previousSibling;window.location = selectedlink}return;}

else if(document.body.innerHTML.indexOf('Darigan Citadel Stamp') != -1){
var item= document.evaluate('//b[. = "Darigan Citadel Stamp"]',document, null, XPathResult.UNORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null);if (item.snapshotLength > 0){item = item.snapshotItem(0);selectedlink=item.previousSibling.previousSibling;window.location = selectedlink}return;}

Edited by johnshoe333, 15 May 2016 - 01:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users