Games on your Phone

mobile gaming iphone android

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 Vainly

Vainly
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

I've gotten really addicted to some of the incremental games(idle games). Click wars, Clicker Heroes, and Battleborn Tap.

#27 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:02 PM

I play Words With Friends, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Green Farm and Poker Brasil ^^

And I still have Candy Crush on my phone lol xD

#28 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:29 PM

I have a lot of games on my phone, and I keep deleting old ones to add new ones. There are only a handful of games I've had for a while.

The ones on my phone right now:

Blendoku 2 (yo @Karla)

Block Pic (I have to delete this one, I never play it)

Brick Puzzle (tetris, basically)

Colormania (you have to guess which colors are part of the logo/character/whatever, pretty fun)

Crevice Hero (for when I'm extremely bored, will probably delete it soon)

Current Stream (you have to rotate the pieces to connect everything)

Shape Puzzle (tangram, but with weird shapes)

Symbology (it gives you like a riddle and you have to guess what it is, it has a bunch of categories)

Zombie Tsunami (my favorite atm, you have to eat people, destroy stuff and upgrade everything)

I really like idle games, but I usually get bored after a while and start changing the date on my phone to progress faster. If it works, I get bored after some time, if it doesn't work, I delete the app :p

I really miss Heroes Charge!

#29 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:39 PM

I have a lot of games on my phone, and I keep deleting old ones to add new ones. There are only a handful of games I've had for a while.

The ones on my phone right now:

Blendoku 2 (yo @Karla)

Block Pic (I have to delete this one, I never play it)

Brick Puzzle (tetris, basically)

Colormania (you have to guess which colors are part of the logo/character/whatever, pretty fun)

Crevice Hero (for when I'm extremely bored, will probably delete it soon)

Current Stream (you have to rotate the pieces to connect everything)

Shape Puzzle (tangram, but with weird shapes)

Symbology (it gives you like a riddle and you have to guess what it is, it has a bunch of categories)

Zombie Tsunami (my favorite atm, you have to eat people, destroy stuff and upgrade everything)

I really like idle games, but I usually get bored after a while and start changing the date on my phone to progress faster. If it works, I get bored after some time, if it doesn't work, I delete the app :p

I really miss Heroes Charge!

I change the date too xD

#30 yeahneocodex

yeahneocodex
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:55 PM

I play way more games than I should XD 

But I'm most excited for Pokémon Go :p

#31 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:01 PM

I just play Marvel's Puzzle Quest. Used to play Jetpack Joyride and Tiny Wings.

Have KleptoCats installed but haven't tried it yet

#32 princesspeach

princesspeach
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:48 PM

recently downloaded star wars galaxy of heroes and sailor moon drops. they are both decent and good for passing time!

#33 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:48 PM

I just found out about Sailor Drops. It's basically bejeweled/candy crush but with Sailor Moon! Every new zone unlocked (done through completing a certain number of levels) unlocks a new Sailor Scout. And they all have different powers, for example: Sailor Moon's moon tiara helps destroy gems in a 4x4 pattern. Sailor Mercury's Bubble adds a "pop" gem, which basically explodes twice, destroying things around it. 

#34 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:52 PM

I just found out about Sailor Drops. It's basically bejeweled/candy crush but with Sailor Moon! Every new zone unlocked (done through completing a certain number of levels) unlocks a new Sailor Scout. And they all have different powers, for example: Sailor Moon's moon tiara helps destroy gems in a 4x4 pattern. Sailor Mercury's Bubble adds a "pop" gem, which basically explodes twice, destroying things around it.

I wanted to play it because Sailor Moon, but I'm so god awful at those puzzle games I don't bother.

#35 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

I wanted to play it because Sailor Moon, but I'm so god awful at those puzzle games I don't bother.

Sometimes I win just due to the RNG. Which happens more times often than not. Basically, I just look for gems that'll make a row of 4 for a special gem, and if that doesn't work, I just start swapping everything hoping it'll have to swap the pieces because there aren't any moves left. 

#36 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:15 PM

I don't play any of the Clash of Clans type games but my man friend thing last semester always made me play for him when he was busy doing shit around his room. It was fun but I didn't want to get sucked into it 

On my phone I have Solitaire, 2048, Heads Up!, Evil Apples, Two Dots, Whale Trail, Plague Inc., Dulp, Blendoku, and Valet. Nothing incredibly exciting but they're great for passing time. I used to play the Kendall & Kylie app (I'm not ashamed) but that got annoying and tedious as hell.

I also play lots of drivers ed games on my phone lol I'm really nervous about my driving test.

#37 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:51 PM

I also play lots of drivers ed games on my phone lol I'm really nervous about my driving test.

Are those really helpful for driving? 

#38 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:55 PM

Are those really helpful for driving? 

For me, yes! I'm super spacey lately so I have to know everything like the back of my hand or I'll get confused and make the wrong moves. They're especially great for the written test!

#39 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:14 PM

Currently none. Well, for a while I had Ghoul Catchers, then I realised it wasn't worth my time and went to find a bot to occasionally use or so. :p

Otherwise, I've eliminated the games from my phone. Instead, I go onto a certain Neopets cheating forum when distracting myself on it...

Been thinking of adding an emulator and a Pokemon ROM on it again however. Even if I get bored and tired after a while after completing a Pokemon ROM, I've been itching to play Pokemon for a while.

#40 testing321123

testing321123
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:18 PM

Summoners War all day long.

Clash of Clans botting

and Pocket Maplestory.

Summoners War alone takes up 95% of the time spent.

#41 Xerneas

Xerneas
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:07 AM

Clash Royale, of course. 

Pokemon Shuffle

& Godus.

Godus is so... relaxing and neat.  

You basically play a god and have to take care of your people. 

Good stuff.

#42 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:15 AM

Bloons Tower Defence 5 has been my go to game for like, years now for some reason. I mean I usually only play it a handful of times a month, but I always seem to come back to it.

Also, lately I've been playing Cartoon Wars 3, but since it requires constant internet access, I can't play it on the subway (which is the main time I play phone games).

Oh, also I play Flow Bridges a lot - I've beaten every puzzle up until the 10x10 boards... and counting.

Edited by Generic, 20 May 2016 - 07:16 AM.

#43 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

Battleborn Tap... Uhm..

Cliffy Run (frustrating)

Cthulhu Virtual Pet

Cytus

Deemo

KleptoCats

Lifeline games (sorta odd, semi short, but good)

Opus seems interesting

Over Rapid

Popcorn Chef

Quell (all of them)

Star Knight

#44 hotcoldyay

hotcoldyay
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:27 PM

Used to play Kardashians, but got bored.

Dungeon Boss is really fun, although recently, the game has gone to s***.

#45 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:31 PM

Used to play Kardashians, but got bored.

Dungeon Boss is really fun, although recently, the game has gone to s***.

I used to cheat on that game. Had all the K stars, all the money (coins I think it was and the gems or whatever the premium currency was), and made sure I was always top in the rankings. 

#46 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:36 PM

I used to cheat at the kardashian game too. I don't have any games on my phone anymore because facebook and instagram basically take up all my memory lol

#47 hotcoldyay

hotcoldyay
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:09 PM

I used to cheat on that game. Had all the K stars, all the money (coins I think it was and the gems or whatever the premium currency was), and made sure I was always top in the rankings. 

How did you cheat on the game? I remember looking it up, but I could never figure it out.

#48 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

How did you cheat on the game? I remember looking it up, but I could never figure it out.

There was an file or something. You'd delete the game, all traces of it from your phone,  logout of game center, then redownload it, then  put the file  you got into a program called iFunbox (I think). It would connect to your phone, and you could just load the app on your phone and you'd end up with all the money and stars you would ever need. I haven't played in years, so I don't remember too well exactly how it's done. 

#49 ronsoman

ronsoman
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

Been playing Puzzles and Dragons for a while, think i hit 777 days logged in today. It gets kind of addicting once you learn the game and invest some time into it. And waifus :D

#50 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:21 PM

I usually delete games after I get bored. Currently, I have installed:

-True Skate - Probably the only one that has been on my phone for ages. I like it, it's simple and a nice time killer

-94 Seconds - I used to play it back in 2013 and recently picked it up again. Really fun! You have 94 seconds to provide 1-word answers to questions with a specific letter

-Stop - Same deal than 94 seconds, I prefer the latter but this one is online, so more fun

-Dragon hills - It's a bit meh, but was free for a couple of days and haven't decided on deleting it yet

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mobile gaming, iphone, android

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users