• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#26 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:34 AM

Very rare, I couldn't imagine McDonald's gives a shit about your sex life unless you're making your own special sauce for customers.

Chick Fil A wouldn't hire gay people because of their sex life. lol. But they are a stupidly religious company that sells nothing but chicken products. I don't know if they still care about where their employees stick it anymore. The US is one backwards ass country when it comes to sex.

#27 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:39 AM

Chick Fil A wouldn't hire gay people because of their sex life. lol. But they are a stupidly religious company that sells nothing but chicken products. I don't know if they still care about where their employees stick it anymore. The US is one backwards ass country when it comes to sex.

Which is actually quite impressive when you think about it. A large corporation taking a moral stance over profit, that's quite unheard of.

#28 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:41 AM

Which is actually quite impressive when you think about it. A large corporation taking a moral stance over profit, that's quite unheard of.

Yeah. They don't need to worry about profit. They are one of the most profitable franchises in the south of the US and one of the most profitable among chains that have like a bajillion more locations, primarily because their Jesus chicken is fucking delicious.

http://www.businessi...ast-food-2015-8

#29 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:44 AM

Hmm would I compromise my moral standings for some tasty chicken? Yeah probably.

#30 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:46 AM

Hmm would I compromise my moral standings for some tasty chicken? Yeah probably.

I do it all the time, now that I live where Chick Fil A is again. It's seriously some amazing chicken. I can't stand eating in their places though, cuz they are always playing Jesus music.

#31 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:47 AM

They hand out over 100k condoms to the athletes at the Olympics. 

No shame. Tickle that pickle. 

But personally I wouldn't be having sex if this virus was a potential risk.

Has nothing to do with the Olympics, if I was there for say a vacation I'd be abstaining because Zika is scary af. 

#32 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:52 AM

Now I really want some jesus chicken. Sigh.

Look at this glorious chicken!

b69f0985ca.jpg

Oh yeah, back on topic, something something sex something condoms something.

#33 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:52 AM

They hand out over 100k condoms to the athletes at the Olympics. 

No shame. Tickle that pickle. 

But personally I wouldn't be having sex if this virus was a potential risk.

Has nothing to do with the Olympics, if I was there for say a vacation I'd be abstaining because Zika is scary af. 

It also stays viable in sperm for like 2 months after the symptoms have gone, allegedly. Strange that they're willing to put hundreds of thousands of people at that risk who will then travel back to almost every country in the world...

#34 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:59 AM

Now I really want some jesus chicken. Sigh.

Look at this glorious chicken!

Oh yeah, back on topic, something something sex something condoms something.

Why would you taunt me with Chick-Fil-A when I CAN'T HAVE CHICK FIL A?

:(

#35 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:00 AM

Why would you taunt me with Chick-Fil-A when I CAN'T HAVE CHICK FIL A?

:(

Because I'm a bitch. :(

#36 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:01 AM

Because I'm a bitch. :(

lmao, it's okay. I just miss it. Delicious chicken and delicious iced tea. 

Anyway, yes. Condoms for sex. Good idea. 

#37 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:02 AM

lmao, it's okay. I just miss it. Delicious chicken and delicious iced tea. 

Anyway, yes. Condoms for sex. Good idea. 

Dude and their lemonade is bomb as fuck.

Gdi. Now I'm getting dressed to go get some chick fil a. I'll mail you some Em.

#38 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:05 AM

Dude and their lemonade is bomb as fuck.

Gdi. Now I'm getting dressed to go get some chick fil a. I'll mail you some Em.

I haven't had their lemonade because usually super citrus-y things give me headaches (wtf is with me and headaches). I feel like we need to make a thread in chit-chat about chicken. 

#39 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:09 AM

They definitely can :p But how often have we seen it in regards to sex.

I heard they do it for a lot of those KPOP bands. They want to give the fans the allusion that they're attainable so their contracts basically forbid them from dating.

#40 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:18 PM

I didn't say YOU were doing anything. You made a suggestion and I told you why it's silly. Who says that sex is their priority? Sex is a part of life, they shouldn't have to abstain from it in order to compete. Would a normal person be expected to abstain from sex by their employers to be able to "focus on their work"? Stop taking the discussion so personally and use logic.

Not in Canada, probably. But they do it for a lot of religious jobs here, sperm donors, and Asian bands. 

Not a lot is known about zikas long term effects, it could potentially affect future pregnancies of women who are carriers. 

Also just because there is a more lethal epidemic elsewhere in the world doesn't make Rio a safe haven for the Olympics. They are totally unrelated things and the potential risks of one epidemic should not be ignored because there is a different epidemic somewhere else that makes that specific place seem worse by comparison. No one is going to move the olympics to west africa so why even use "it's worse there so it's okay to have it here" as an argument?

Since zika has been known about since the 40s, I think we'd know about the long term effects by now if they were a big deal. Especially since we've already done studies with a 73% infection rate, which is higher than what we're currently experiencing.

#41 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:38 PM

It's great having an artist girlfriend for my stupid ideas. ( @Turnip )

7b38d8c136.jpg

#42 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

It also stays viable in sperm for like 2 months after the symptoms have gone, allegedly. Strange that they're willing to put hundreds of thousands of people at that risk who will then travel back to almost every country in the world...

Who needs birth control when we have crowd control?!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users