I hate the lever of doom

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:09 AM

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

550k down the drain ;-;

Why was this SO EXPENSIVE??? ;-;

At least I can confirm that the greasemonkey script posted here does work...

#2 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:22 AM

What's your avatar count at now? The good thing is you'll be able to make 550k back in no time.

#3 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:29 AM

197, slowly working my way back to my av collector av :(

#4 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:05 AM

197, slowly working my way back to my av collector av :(

I've been stuck at 330 forever. I pretty much have all the ones that I can control, so I don't know that I'll ever hit 335 or 340.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:07 AM

I've heard of an the issue with the top avatar collectors board is that old users who don't like being off it but already have the avatar, remove the emo usuki one so their list goes down and then re-add it when the board resets so they can stay on the board? Or something like that. My old, old, account back when UC's still were just regular neopets, got that avatar after about 5-10 tries. Now my new account can't get it at all. 

#6 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:13 AM

I got it on my old account with 288 avatars, but that was a lot back then. People would always do the emo usuki thing because they also wanted a chance at a trophy.

Which avs are you missing? Is there any point to this at all if I have no retired avs?

Edited by tammyisbored, 16 May 2016 - 11:15 AM.

#7 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:28 AM

I got it on my old account with 288 avatars, but that was a lot back then. People would always do the emo usuki thing because they also wanted a chance at a trophy.

Which avs are you missing? Is there any point to this at all if I have no retired avs?

I am missing most, if not all, of the stamp ones. I think I still need like the brutes/order/sway or some combination. I could get to 335 with extreme determination but anything past that is unlikely.

#8 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:30 AM

I am missing most, if not all, of the stamp ones. I think I still need like the brutes/order/sway or some combination. I could get to 335 with extreme determination but anything past that is unlikely.

Well that's disheartening.

#9 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

I'm afraid to even start that one. I did a 100k round once but hate any chance-related avatars :| I never seem to be lucky with them.

#10 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:45 PM

Me either :( I've still yet to get kiss the mortog and double or nothing and I AP them both every day

#11 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:47 PM

I still need the old shockwave games avatars. :c I really want the collector avatar. But mostly I'm missing randoms, stamps and shockwave games. I fear I'll never get it. I'm at 320.

#12 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

Me either :( I've still yet to get kiss the mortog and double or nothing and I AP them both every day

You're doing it wrong then :p Shouldn't take a couple of hours. 

#13 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:52 PM

You're doing it wrong then :p Shouldn't take a couple of hours. 

Should I be playing them manually? I feel like that would take even longer haha

What games are the shockwave games? Why are they specifically more difficult than others?

Edited by tammyisbored, 16 May 2016 - 12:52 PM.

#14 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:55 PM

Should I be playing them manually? I feel like that would take even longer haha

What games are the shockwave games? Why are they specifically more difficult than others?

Not at all :o I've used the greasemonkey scripts and didn't take me long :p They are difficult because if you are able to load them and send a score you're one in a million  :ohwell:

#15 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:56 PM

Not at all :o I've used the greasemonkey scripts and didn't take me long :p They are difficult because if you are able to load them and send a score you're one in a million  :ohwell:

Ohhhh technical issues... Got it :(

#16 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:58 PM

Ohhhh technical issues... Got it :(

Yeah ever since shockwave pretty much became obsolete. You can't even use it in updated versions of Chrome anymore. I've been working on trying to get the games to work. I even neomailed the people on the top score boards asking how they managed to get the games to work. Mostly, just seems like luck.

#17 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:02 PM

Yeah ever since shockwave pretty much became obsolete. You can't even use it in updated versions of Chrome anymore. I've been working on trying to get the games to work. I even neomailed the people on the top score boards asking how they managed to get the games to work. Mostly, just seems like luck.

Which games are they?

#18 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:05 PM

Which games are they?

Attack of Slorgs, Hannah Pirate Caves, Gourmet Bowls or whatever it's called and Dice Escape (that's the only shockwave one I have).

#19 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

The most recent version of chrome won't work because they stopped NPAPI plugins

Which games are they?

Hannah and the pirate caves, dice escape and others i can't remember without checking (too lazy xD)

Edit: Ninja'd by Coops >.>

Edited by GetJinxed, 16 May 2016 - 01:06 PM.

#20 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Attack of Slorgs, Hannah Pirate Caves, Gourmet Bowls or whatever it's called and Dice Escape (that's the only shockwave one I have).

Wow, such easy game avs too. That's such a pity :(

#21 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:06 PM

Wow, such easy game avs too. That's such a pity :(

I know. That's like 3 avatars I'll probably never get, just because a few years ago I was a lazy fuck and couldn't be bothered to get them. 

#22 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:12 PM

I know. That's like 3 avatars I'll probably never get, just because a few years ago I was a lazy fuck and couldn't be bothered to get them. 

Hopefully something will be done to make them more available soon

#23 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:15 PM

Hopefully something will be done to make them more available soon

Probably not. I considered sending a ticket to JS. But I'm a Cheater McCheatypants, so I decided not to.

#24 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:18 PM

Attached File  de.png   129.47KB   0 downloads

It's working for me

#25 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards