1 reply to this topic

#1 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:39 PM

totally copying this from bone

This probably doesn't need a topic just for rules and guidelines, but to make sure the rounds are similar, I thought this would be good. Hopefully the contest will get popular.

Hosting

Each new contest should be hosted by the previous contest's winner. If a new thread is not opened by the most recent winner within three days of the last results thread being posted, anyone may step in to host the contest, or PM me and I will open a new contest.

New topics should follow the following format:

Spoiler

To create a voting thread, the contest host should compile all entries into a topic following the following basic format. The topic should contain a pollwith PUBLIC votes with a numbered option corresponding with each entry.

Spoiler

To create a results thread, use the following basic format.

Spoiler

If at any point during your hosting of the contest you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me!

Submitting an Entry

1. You can use any image editing program you want to. You can also print the image and then scan it/take a picture after you're done.
  2. You can include a caption in your entry, especially if it helps understand the drawing.
  3. Entries must be submitted via PM to the contest host.
  4. You HAVE to use the lines in the round image in your drawing. No painting over them or trying to hide. You can resize the picture, but the lines have to stay on the same place. You can't rotate the image either.
  5. Only one submission per contest.

Voting

1. Vote for your favorite entry.
  2. You can't vote for your own entry, no exceptions.
  3. You're not allowed to ask people for votes.
  4. In the case of a tie, the contest host must wait to post the results thread until the tie has broken. A tiebreaking vote may be encouraged by posting in the voting thread.

How to Make Your Image

It's pretty simple. Just get your favorite image editing program and make a couple random lines/curves/whatever and save it. Try not to make them too big or too small, and try to space them out a bit. You don't want to make it impossible to draw :p

Please post any questions, suggestions, concerns, etc!

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:57 PM

Some examples:

Spoiler

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users