• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:01 AM

Does someone know how Plushie Tycoon works? I read some guides and one of them says to start the game in the end of the month (so you don't pay the tax after 7 days). Can anyone confirm that works?

#2 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:09 AM

ive tried using the guides but i still dont understand

that game will be the death of me

its too fkn confusing D:

#3 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:10 AM

I am at work so all the sites featuring guides are blocked, but any of the guides you encounter online are legit. I would even say this one here on Codex will earn you the avatar. It's been so long since I've gotten it, but when I did, I just followed whichever guide I had stumbled upon. You would probably fare better off starting around the 25th, but it's doable regardless of your start date. As the guide I linked mentions, it's possible to get the avatar after only 3-4 days.

#4 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:23 AM

Thank you @talbs. I will try to start on the 25th or something around it and try the avatar. I even saw scripts for this game but idk if they work or not.

#5 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:24 AM

Thank you @talbs. I will try to start on the 25th or something around it and try the avatar. I even saw scripts for this game but idk if they work or not.

I never had any success with a script, although there may be a functioning one out there.

#6 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:26 AM

ive tried using the guides but i still dont understand

that game will be the death of me

its too fkn confusing D:

@cute Have you tried the autoplayer script yet btw? It will just play it for you haha...it is a userscript however so you'd need Tampermonkey (for Chrome) or Greasemonkey (for Firefox)

Autoplayer:  http://www.neocodex....oon-autoplayer/

@Hikimaru Apparently the one I just linked does work, according to the last posts in that thread at least (they're quite recent ones). Worth a try if you want the avatar I think!

#7 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:32 AM

@DonJunjie thanks! I will try that on a random account as soon as I get home to see if that works and post here later :)

#8 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:05 PM

@cute Have you tried the autoplayer script yet btw? It will just play it for you haha...it is a userscript however so you'd need Tampermonkey (for Chrome) or Greasemonkey (for Firefox)

Autoplayer: http://www.neocodex....oon-autoplayer/

@Hikimaru Apparently the one I just linked does work, according to the last posts in that thread at least (they're quite recent ones). Worth a try if you want the avatar I think!

WARNING: Use at your own risk. The account that I was testing this on was frozen. Whether it was for this or something else, I'm not sure.

That's the very first line on that post xD that's why I haven't tried it hahah and probably won't

#9 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

I will probably try it on a shell when I have time and tell you if everything goes well if you want @cute. 

#10 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

Yes please I'd like that! @Hikimaru

#11 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

Autoplayer:  http://www.neocodex....oon-autoplayer/

I did try and left it running every single day from day 1 to ~20 and then i was like meh i got more than enough money for a trophy. :D 

#12 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:46 PM

Yeah the script seems like safe, thanks for sharing :)

#13 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:54 AM

Thanks for the update hikimaru. I'll have to try it out later this evening so I can try to get the av eventually.

#14 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:58 AM

I'm still waiting for the ~25th so I can test the end of month method haha I hope it works.

#15 panther1

panther1
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

Plushie tycoon always looked right up my alley but it was just so boring ive never played more than 3 days 

#16 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:15 PM

I think I also will do a try with the script you just posted :) Thanks :)

#17 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:56 PM

I tried the autoplayer, but I ran out of money. Not sure if I did something wrong or just got unlucky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users