• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:34 PM

Hey Codexians :)

So as I'm sure you guys have all heard, Zombians is closing down, so I'm basically looking for a new home forum here. I don't really play Neopets too often anymore honestly, but I've always liked talking about it, as well as whatever else, and I admire these cheating communities. As I've mentioned before on Zombians, ZB was the first forum I ever became active on since I really wanted to help it grow - and it worked for a while. A little over a year ago I even became a mod for Zombians, and I like to think I helped prolong it's life for a little bit longer. But between people understandably giving up and the natural course of events, thus ends that chapter. *shrug*

Along with Neopets I also play a lot of League of Legends and I play some other random games like Pokemon Showdown and SSB4 from time to time. I mostly play multiplayer games because I'm a people person like that :D

I hope to become at least reasonably active here - probably mostly on the random discussion side - and I hope to get to know some (all?) of you over time! If anyone wants to ask me anything or message me about whatever, go right ahead.

Here's my Zombians profile, if anyone was wondering (but that link is probably going to go down in the next couple weeks!)

RIP ZB, long live Neocodex  :neocodex:

Edited by Generic, 18 May 2016 - 08:35 PM.

#2 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:41 PM

Aloha and Welcome!

Plenty of LoL and Pokemon players here :)

Hopefully you find it comfy!

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:47 PM

Hello there Generic!

Welcome to Codex =D. I hope to see you posting around.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:48 PM

Along with Neopets I also play a lot of League of Legends and I play some other random games like Pokemon Showdown and SSB4 from time to time.

You. I like you.

There's a Pokemon tournament held occassional through Showdown and not to brag, but I did beat two Codex tournament champions on top of being one myself. *dusts off shoulders* Usually, I'm anti-Smogon and hate all their tiers because it molds the game into a predictable and close-minded meta. I'll always prefer real pokemon battling (both with legit and hacked teams) than smogon's nonsense. But that doesn't stop me from being good there.

What's your main in Smash4? My primary is Link with a secondary in Jigglypuff. I'm always up for a game,but I'll probably lose because my use of Link and Jiggs greatly depend on speed and control. You don't know how many times I've been killed by online Ikes because my timing doesn't coincide with the lag, but I'm held off my own in matches with people in the same room.

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:55 PM

I'm a badger. I enjoy long walks in the countryside and making noises like an ambulance.

#6 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:59 PM

Welcome to Neocodex!

I'm a badger. I enjoy long walks in the countryside and making noises like an ambulance.

Did not know the ambulance thing. Among other things, like your entire identity. <_<

#7 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:00 PM

**furiously adjusts dating profile so you will notice me**

#8 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:02 PM

Welcome to Codex!

#9 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:04 PM

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! :)

You. I like you.

There's a Pokemon tournament held occassional through Showdown and not to brag, but I did beat two Codex tournament champions on top of being one myself. *dusts off shoulders* Usually, I'm anti-Smogon and hate all their tiers because it molds the game into a predictable and close-minded meta. I'll always prefer real pokemon battling (both with legit and hacked teams) than smogon's nonsense. But that doesn't stop me from being good there.

What's your main in Smash4? My primary is Link with a secondary in Jigglypuff. I'm always up for a game,but I'll probably lose because my use of Link and Jiggs greatly depend on speed and control. You don't know how many times I've been killed by online Ikes because my timing doesn't coincide with the lag, but I'm held off my own in matches with people in the same room.

Realistically I'm pretty bad at both Pokemon and Smash4 since I haven't been playing either too much lately :p But I used to be really good at Smash! For a while I was maining Game & Watch and Captain Falcon, with a bit of Yoshi and Bowser thrown in. I should really start playing again, I don't think I've even faced any of the DLC characters besides Roy and Lucas!

I enjoy short walks on the beach and making noises like a firetruck, I'm not sure we'll get along sry :rolleyes:

#10 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:08 PM

Hello! I'm Nick

I guess

#11 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:09 PM

hey, welcome. :) good thing codex and zombians are quite similar (due to both being ip:board forums) so i think you'll adapt here rather quickly.

#12 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

Welcome @Generic! I do hope you enjoy your time here and glad to have you over from ZB.

#13 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

Welcome! I think you'll fit right in. :) Look forward to seeing you!

#14 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:27 PM

Welcome to NC im Bones or Philip either is fine :D

#15 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:31 AM

For a while I was maining Game & Watch

I lol'd, stick figures unite

#16 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:36 AM

Hey Generic! Good to see you joining us :D I really hope you enjoy here, it's quite a nice place, and you got in time just for the AC :p

#17 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 01:55 AM

Welcome! The community here is super friendly, and very into gaming, so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

#18 yeahneocodex

yeahneocodex
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:00 AM

Welcome -waves- Hope you like here :D

#19 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:24 AM

Hey welcome to Neocodex :hi: ! I was Frost on ZB ^_^

#20 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:04 AM

Welcome to codex! Zombians is definitely similar to codex, with a lot of similar values. You should have no issues fitting right in!

#21 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:00 AM

Hello there, I read your post on ZB about you being worried about going back to being nothing in the community. Or something along those lines, it was very late when I read it. Guess what, on Codex Everyone is Something. You're obviously willing to contribute and work hard, so you'll be like a pea in a pod. Or whatever the saying is.

#22 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:32 AM

welcome to codex :)

im the same username on ZB (barely used it though like once when i joined in 2012 and earlier this year xD) and i used to be on DZ as well a long long time ago with the same  username once again hahah

#23 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:57 AM

Welcome to Codex! I'm Rocket

#24 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:34 AM

Welcome to Codex, Litten is the name  and cats are the love of my life.

#25 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2016 - 07:08 AM

I enjoy short walks on the beach and making noises like a firetruck, I'm not sure we'll get along sry :rolleyes:

That's a shame. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users