Quantcast

Photo

Richest Codex Player? Most NP made in a single day.

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#1 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:16 PM

Whats your net worth! Should be seperated by liquid (Pure), Item (Est. Value) and how long it took you to amass that!

For me, i'm at 60M in Pure, 50M in items, and going for the big 1 Billion! When I reach it I plan on donating most of it to Neo Codex, because realistically I have no use for it lol.

Today has been my best day for making NP. I AB'd 42 MPs, and 19 UB stamps. Pretty decent if you ask me.

Edit: I started at 0NPS under two weeks ago.

Edited by Corry, 24 May 2016 - 11:34 PM.

#2 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:24 PM

I'm at like, 40 mil pure and only like 20 mil items at best? Excluding duped BD items I'm using for my own BD hahaha.

#3 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:27 PM

Can you make money off of BD'ing?

#4 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

I could possibly qualify for the poorest player
I don't think abrosia even works for me :(

Interesting to see how much everyone makes though!

#5 Corry

Corry
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:34 PM

@Daria, message me for a gift :)

#6 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:43 PM

:o *cries of happiness*

#7 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2016 - 11:45 PM

yes BD can get you neks and codys which are easy to sell.

I restarted abing with 0nps and now prob have 200m in items in the last 5 months.  I only ab on one account and also play on it.

The Mrs is a different story she is more or less legit and if she sold everything she would have hmmm easily 1-1.5bil even after being hacked and losing 400m.  She has now quit neopets because of the hackers which is a shame as she has some awsome items.  One day she might be back even if its to give everything away.

#8 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:02 AM

I don't AB :( So I've 40+m and maybe 10m items? Not sure since I don't bother with checking my items much or how much they are :x

#9 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:06 AM

Maybe 100m or something in pure and items. Probably a little less. I don't play anymore. 

#10 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:17 AM

What?! Y'all are rich! All of my nps are from dupe days and im nearly out (thanks to stamps). I never get anything from the ABer. lol. Blow some of your skillz my way :p

#11 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:53 AM

Are you calculating net worth including duped items?

#12 active247

active247
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:15 AM

80m pure. And I wanna say like 20m in items i'll sell, the rest are just for saving / looking at. Most of my money has been sunk into stamps.. Hoping to reach enough to get some of the pretty avatars like lost desert, etc.

#13 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:30 AM

How you make that money from ABing? If I got 2m from Abrosia that's a lot hahaha

#14 Aerodactyl

Aerodactyl
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:30 AM

I've ~600m pure from just recently selling some things and probably some-what a bil or so in items from about 6 years of ABing on one account.

Surprised I haven't gotten banned.. *knocks on wood* >.>

#15 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:09 AM

I always wonder how you guys can make so much np a day. 

Been trying to AB since a long time, but never managed to get more than 1m pure ._.

I think I am not made for this

#16 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:17 AM

Been trying to AB since a long time, but never managed to get more than 1m pure ._.

Me too. I think I got 2m when I was advanced. I tried all the guides I could find but that's impossible for me.

#17 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:20 AM

That's enough capital to get started actually! Even without Advanced.

You mightt need to run Abrosia for a couple of hours however, to snag something. And to monitor it and then Stop/Start it when you notice it running in non-profitable Shops (like Tiki-Tack)

Try using a list as well, which will allow you to select your Shop and buy one Shop at a time. To do so, under "Main Shop Settings" in the Abrosia settings, select "Use a Manual List". Good Shops for that that are friendly to beginners and give decent profit include Food and Books.

Some premade AB lists can be found here:
http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/

And here is a guide to making a list of your own (including further instructions on how to use lists): http://www.neocodex....-free-ab-lists/

Edit: Yup, I became a Neopets Millionaire ™ before getting Advanced, mainly through Abrosia. And that was before I discovered lists, even. :p It's doable.

Edited by HiMyNameIsJunjie, 25 May 2016 - 02:28 AM.

#18 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:24 AM

I have a really bad connection, so I don't AB much. I am SUPER RICH I'm sure, I must have at least 5m np at the moment :3

I do love to hear that everybody else is having successes though.

#19 yeahneocodex

yeahneocodex
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:32 AM

Woah, you guys are so rich :p -hides 1m in bank ashamed-

Edited by ACoolNeocodexUsername, 25 May 2016 - 02:32 AM.

#20 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:48 AM

I am SUPER RICH I'm sure, I must have at least 5m np at the moment :3

wow teach me senpai!!!

#21 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:53 AM

That's enough capital to get started actually! Even without Advanced.

You mightt need to run Abrosia for a couple of hours however, to snag something. And to monitor it and then Stop/Start it when you notice it running in non-profitable Shops (like Tiki-Tack)

Try using a list as well, which will allow you to select your Shop and buy one Shop at a time. To do so, under "Main Shop Settings" in the Abrosia settings, select "Use a Manual List". Good Shops for that that are friendly to beginners and give decent profit include Food and Books.

Some premade AB lists can be found here:
http://www.neocodex....-to-date-lists/

And here is a guide to making a list of your own (including further instructions on how to use lists): http://www.neocodex....-free-ab-lists/

Edit: Yup, I became a Neopets Millionaire ™ before getting Advanced, mainly through Abrosia. And that was before I discovered lists, even. :p It's doable.

I dont know whether I am too dumb to configure abrosia, or if my program is just bugged. Never managed to even get some worth out of these lists  :S

#22 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:56 AM

I got a few MPs during the month I had advanced but nothing really expensive. I used low times and still lost a lot of them. Idk how people buy so much...

#23 pride

pride
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:01 AM

heh, i'm as poor as they come ;) I use the igloo ABer over main shop exclusively so that's probably why! the profit is less but consistent over time.

#24 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:03 AM

I dont know whether I am too dumb to configure abrosia, or if my program is just bugged. Never managed to even get some worth out of these lists  :S

Hmmm...how long did you run Abrosia by the way?

And you can also join my giveaway if you want the NPs :p There are even 3 prizes available for 3 people so the odds are good: http://www.neocodex....ter-now-today1/

I got a few MPs during the month I had advanced but nothing really expensive. I used low times and still lost a lot of them. Idk how people buy so much...

It's also got to do with internet speeds I think. And some of those guys may be going below usual buytime limits considered 'safe' (like Corry hahaha)

#25 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:05 AM

Hmmm...how long did you run Abrosia by the way?

And you can also join my giveaway if you want the NPs :p There are even 3 prizes available for 3 people so the odds are good: http://www.neocodex....ter-now-today1/

It's also got to do with internet speeds I think. And some of those guys may be going below usual buytime limits considered 'safe' (like Corry hahaha)

Around 4-5 hours sometimes  :S

I am not really in need of NPs - but still I once want to get like 50k a day by bounty

Edited by kaitokaiser, 25 May 2016 - 03:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users