Quantcast

Photo

Are you new? Here for the Altador Cup? Check out this thread!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Kate

Kate
  • 🐟🐳

• 7,373 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:16 AM

16aXpSV.gif

First of all welcome to Neocodex!
We are glad to have you here and hopefully some of you are interested in joining Team Codex this year for AC XI!
We have won three consecutive years in a row and have no plans of stopping now, so if you crave victory - join us. :)

Some of the potential perks to joining Team Codex are:
- A fancy shmancy userbar that will say "Team Codex" with our team colours, which you will get to use for about 6 months. Made by @Fikri
- A spiffy little participant award which cannot be revealed here because ~leaking~ but can be found in the AC subforum made by @Liesa
- A special award for the best and the greatest of Team Codex which was thought up by @Futurama and will also be revealed in the AC subforum

- Bragging rights, duh!
- Making tons of friends and being a part of the community!

How to access the AC XI Sub-Forum:

- You must be a registered user for 2 days (48 hours)
- You must have 40 non-spam* posts
Once you meet these requirements, you should be able to find it under "Neopets > Plot Tracking > Altador Cup XI"

* We appreciate that you are excited to be here and dive into things, but we ask that you do not attempt to spam your way to 40 posts. It will be removed and your post count will be reduced. If you continue, your post count will be reset and you will be placed on Mod preview, which means all your posts will have to be approved by a staff member. That's no fun!

If you gain access to this sub-forum, what you read there must STAY there. Leaking is against our forum rules and may result in harsh punishment, including potentially being banned. Don't do it, it's not worth it.

Finally, check out this giveaway hosted by @Kelvin :
http://www.neocodex....-game-giveaway/

#2 ClemsonMark

ClemsonMark
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:55 AM

Thanks for the info!  I entered the giveaway that somehow I have missed until seeing this post..

#3 Kate

Kate
  • 🐟🐳

• 7,373 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:04 AM

Thanks for the info!  I entered the giveaway that somehow I have missed until seeing this post..

My work here is done :p

#4 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1,039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:27 AM

How do I earn the Team Codex userbar?

#5 Kate

Kate
  • 🐟🐳

• 7,373 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:28 AM

How do I earn the Team Codex userbar?

When the time comes, a thread will be posted with directions :)

#6 KyloRen

KyloRen
  • Snoke says I'm special.

• 5,124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:32 AM

* We appreciate that you are excited to be here and dive into things, but we ask that you do not attempt to spam your way to 40 posts. It will be removed and your post count will be reduced. If you continue, your post count will be reset and you will be placed on Mod preview, which means all your posts will have to be approved by a staff member. That's no fun!

If you gain access to this sub-forum, what you read there must STAY there. Leaking is against our forum rules and may result in harsh punishment, including potentially being banned. Don't do it, it's not worth it.

If you read nothing else except the post and age requirements, please read this. I'm getting tired of reading spam and having to reset post counts. It's not that difficult to make posts with some substance in them. 

As for leaking: All I have on that subject is this:

aexLupc.gif

We happily welcome our newbies to the site, and welcome back returning members/lurkers out of the shadows. 

GO TEAM CODEX!

#7 Massacrador

Massacrador
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:17 AM

yesterday I was able to see this subforum, but right now I can't :/

#8 upkeep

upkeep
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:18 PM

Thanks dor the Info :)

#9 w35l3y

w35l3y
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

Thanks for letting us know where the subforum is.

I will do my best this year to the team.

#10 Trapezeo

Trapezeo

• 728 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:51 AM

Entered the contest! I'm excited to help codex!

#11 Rogue

Rogue

• 634 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:43 PM

Oh, the irony.

#12 KyloRen

KyloRen

• 5,124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:44 PM

Now I have to wait to find the team :C

And get to 40 posts without spamming. 

#13 Duff

Duff
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

- You must have 40 non-spam* posts

How I can get posts? Only asking?

#14 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6,850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:50 PM

How I can get posts? Only asking?

You get posts by...posting? O_o
Asking for what?

#15 Duff

Duff
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:00 PM

You get posts by...posting?  O_o
Asking for what? 

But I don't know about what post,I think I'm spamming

Asking about doubts like this

#16 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6,850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:03 PM

But I don't know about what post,I think I'm spamming
Asking about doubts like this

Pick a thread that might interest you and talk to people. It's not that hard :p
You have a lot of time to reach the necessary posts, you don't need to rush it and try do it all in one day.

#17 Duff

Duff
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:14 PM

Pick a thread that might interest you and talk to people. It's not that hard  :p
You have a lot of time to reach the necessary posts, you don't need to rush it and try do it all in one day. 

Okay, thank you :D

#18 WhimsicalOakTree

WhimsicalOakTree
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:02 AM

So glad the AC's back. I'm a huge lurker but at least I'm close to getting the required post count.

#19 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6,850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:03 AM

So glad the AC's back. I'm a huge lurker but at least I'm close to getting the required post count.

Easy on the gravediging and spam. Good luck.

#20 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1,039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:09 AM

You did it, congrats.

#21 xoxdaft

xoxdaft
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:29 AM

Thanks for the information! Just discovered this forum a bit late (recently got back into neopets) so hopefully I will be able to make the post count!

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,172 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:32 AM

Thanks for the information! Just discovered this forum a bit late (recently got back into neopets) so hopefully I will be able to make the post count!

All the bestt for this! Take your time however, you still have a few days for AC signups, which close on June 6. Just post at a consistent pace, read and follow the first post and existing discussion in the topics and posts, and be sure to be helpful and contributing where you can, and you'll make it nicely~ :)

Edited by HiMyNameIsJunjie, 28 May 2016 - 11:33 AM.

#23 Trapezeo

Trapezeo

• 728 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

All the bestt for this! Take your time however, you still have a few days for AC signups, which close on June 6. Just post at a consistent pace, read and follow the first post and existing discussion in the topics and posts, and be sure to be helpful and contributing where you can, and you'll make it nicely~ :)

So when we hit the 40 posts we get access to a sub-forum where people are chatting about the team this year, correct? Besides knowing the team, is there any perks of hitting 40 posts?

#24 KyloRen

KyloRen

• 5,124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:52 PM

So when we hit the 40 posts we get access to a sub-forum where people are chatting about the team this year, correct? Besides knowing the team, is there any perks of hitting 40 posts?

Correct. There are no other perks for getting to 40, as the TP can be seen at 10, and the 1st post award is given at 100 posts.

#25 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,172 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:54 PM

The sub forum will do more than tell you the team by the way. It also contains guides for cheating and the like. Basically you'll be able to join up, get assistance, ask for help, and have conversations with team members on related topics, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users