• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

POPULAR POST!

So, I created a study, I'd cheat on a lot of accounts and then transfer the money or keep it on the account to see if I'd be frozen.

Accounts

Start: 43 (40 fresh shells [age from 3 months to 9 months] + semi main accounts to receive the money).

The shells were empty, no lookup, no petlookup, no trophies.

The main accounts had lookup, painted pets, some avatars and some trophies.

End: 28

Frozen: 15

Group 1: 10 accounts would sell their stuff on the account - via shop - and then transfer the money to a semi main via trading post. (thus, visible to another users)

Group 2: 10 accounts would transfer the items via trading post by making lots and accept the offer from a semi main. (thus being visible to another users)

Group 3: 10 accounts would transfer the items via trading post by offering on junk trades on lots from a semi main. (thus being invisible by another users)

Group 4: 10 accounts sell their stuff - via shop - on the account and keep the money. (visible to another users)

The semi mains accounts never cheated.

Programs/glitchs:

Autobuyer (Abrosia and ValorSuite)

ScoreSend (From program manager)

KeyQuest Glitch

I exploited the KeyQuest Glitch on EVERY shell account.

I Abed on EVERY shell account.

Score Sender.

The main accounts were used solely to receive the money.

Cheat routine:

I cheated recklessly on every account. I SSed on every account from times to times, I didn’t keep track of which account I SS each day, but I can say by the end of the 3 months I had SSed on every account a lot of times.

I ABed every day, but not on every account, just because I couldn’t be bothered to run so many Abrosias instances. I would AB on 5-10 random accounts every day for 12 hours straight, if they were rs banned halfway, I would still let it run till the 12 hours were finished, because again I couldn’t be bothered to check it every time.

Fastest buy time: 753ms

The first two weeks and didn’t transferred the money or sold anything at all, which means for the first 2 weeks I was invisible.

After I hoarded a nice amount of items, I started selling them on accounts from Group 1 and 4; or transferring them on accounts from Group 2 and 3.

RESULTS

Group 1: I only used the shop to sell the accounts, if I had an UB, they would be kept in the SDB. I kept the money on that accounts till I had around 2 mill, then I would put a junk item for trade on the trading post ON A SEMI MAIN ACCOUNT and then offer 2mil pure on that item from the shell along with some UBs.

Accounts on this group: 11

Accounts frozen from this group: 4

Group 2: I created a lot of lots, which one with 10 items and offered a junk item with one semi main account. I transferred a lot of items, every day.

Accounts frozen from this group: 11

Group 3: Gathered a lot of items, then I’d put up a junk trade from a semi main account and offer 10 items, a lot of times.

Accounts frozen from this group: 0

Group 4: No main accounts, I would keep the items and the money, I’d sell every item on shop, if it was a UB, I’d keep it on the SDB.

Accounts on this group: 10

Accounts frozen from this group: 0

By the end of three months I had 4 account from group 1 frozen. The semi main is safe till this moment.

Every account from group 2 and the semi main I kept the money was frozen.

None account from group 3 and 4 were iced.

UPDATE: 06/20/16

All accounts frozen from group 1, 2 and 3.

Edited by Rogue, 20 June 2016 - 01:17 PM.

#2 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:08 PM

You the real mvp for recording all this. Tldr: Don't transfer money if you're going to be visible to other users?

#3 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:10 PM

You the real mvp for recording all this. Tldr: Don't transfer money if you're going to be visible to other users?

tldr: TNT doesn't seem to be aware of what you are up to, the users are to be avoided, less contact is the better.

Trading post is a safe way to get iced.

#4 xoxdaft

xoxdaft
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for spending the time to test this out! Basically don't be visible to users or they will know what's up. This keyquest glitch you speak of.. is it old? I thought keyquest doesn't work anymore?

#5 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:19 PM

Thank you for running this, once again it is very very useful.

I presume the accounts were on different IPs, at least different one for each group I guess? :)

#6 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Nice! So that pretty much sums it up. You get frozen if you get reported  :rolleyes:

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

I don't remember if you mentioned it when you decided to start this, but did you use a VPN?

Great study, by the way ^_^ I'm a big fan of transfering items by posting junk trades in the TP, so it's good to know that it worked well in your study :p

#8 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

Thanks for spending the time to test this out! Basically don't be visible to users or they will know what's up. This keyquest glitch you speak of.. is it old? I thought keyquest doesn't work anymore?

Yup it doesn't, but @Rogue discovered an exploit to generate KQ keys a while ago. It isn't working any more however! :(

#9 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

So sending items via gift is fine, but trading is probably a seriously bad idea. This is fantastic! Thanks for your hard work on this @Rogue.

#10 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:21 PM

We aren't allowed to talk about this glitch, just know that glitches were abused on each account.

Thank you for running this, once again it is very very useful.

I presume the accounts were on different IPs, at least different one for each group I guess? :)

Nope, don't have the time lol all on the same IP, but mu IP is dynamic. So, it would change around twice a day. 

#11 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:21 PM

Yep the glitch isn't working anymore, sadly  :/

#12 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

I don't remember if you mentioned it when you decided to start this, but did you use a VPN?

Great study, by the way ^_^ I'm a big fan of transfering items by posting junk trades in the TP, so it's good to know that it worked well in your study :p

No VPN, I went reckless on this IP thing. I'd login most of the account with the same IP, and I would only be a different IP if I happened to restart the modem, which would occur sometimes per day.

#13 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:25 PM

Interesting! I've always transferred items and/or NPs the way you did for Group 3, so I'm glad your results show that it works. Thanks for taking the time to do it, very informative.

#14 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:25 PM

So sending items via gift is fine, but trading is probably a seriously bad idea. This is fantastic! Thanks for your hard work on this @Rogue.

Trading is fine, as long as the account that creates the lot is a "legit looking" account. You'll get caught when you create trades with a shell account putting high end items to trade.

#15 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:27 PM

Trading is fine, as long as the account that creates the lot is a "legit looking" account. You'll get caught when you create trades with a shell account putting high end items to trade.

Yeah that makes sense and probably if you don't overdo it. It's still riskier than just sending items I imagine. Did you send items via gifting at all on any accounts? Or just via trades?

#16 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

Yeah that makes sense and probably if you don't overdo it. It's still riskier than just sending items I imagine. Did you send items via gifting at all on any accounts? Or just via trades?

Via trades, I'd gift one item or another once in a blue moon to my actual main account if the item was really expensive (like shenkuu stamp), but it wasn't something I'd do on a daily basis to keep track of. It only happened 4 times.

#17 diebuster

diebuster
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:30 PM

Thank you for the great study. So ABing does not affect the frozen rate at all.

#18 crystalize

crystalize
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:32 PM

Very useful, thanks! :)

(I'm using the same method as your group 1 but never offer 2mil pure, only ~500k per trade)

#19 xoxdaft

xoxdaft
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:35 PM

Yup it doesn't, but @Rogue discovered an exploit to generate KQ keys a while ago. It isn't working any more however! :(

We aren't allowed to talk about this glitch, just know that glitches were abused on each account.

Nope, don't have the time lol all on the same IP, but mu IP is dynamic. So, it would change around twice a day. 

Yep the glitch isn't working anymore, sadly  :/

Thanks for answering! Much sad :( I wish they brought it back to be playable (even if they fixed all glitches and whatnot). I used to love playing with my sister T_T

Edited by xoxdaft, 28 May 2016 - 12:36 PM.

#20 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:42 PM

This goes in line with the method I've using since years ago to cheat "smart". It's nice to see I've been doing the right thing since the beginning and it wasn't all luck based :p

This information is amazing and very helpful @Rogue. Thank you :D

#21 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:50 PM

Great work @Rogue! I've always made my lots with my main accounts just on principle that it's the account that is publicly visible, but nice to see that the same results apply over the years. In the beginning we just avoided transferring like the plague if at all possible unless we had secured everything for a good while because tnt was on top of their game(more so than ever at least) and would nail us for everything. Can't even count the number of cease and desist emails and letters I received threatening lawsuits and IP bans I received back then. Glad JS is much more lax...though it was more thrilling back then when they cared about the site more than the money.

Edit: Exactly @ortin, much much easier.

Edited by WarezHaxor, 28 May 2016 - 12:51 PM.

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:51 PM

@Rogue I find the difference between Group 1 and Group 3 intriguing. Hmmm...so it's safe to transfer items thru a junk lot made by legit looking account...but not safe to transfer 2mil NPs + UBs thru such lots?

#23 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:55 PM

@Rogue I find the difference between Group 1 and Group 3 intriguing. Hmmm...so it's safe to transfer items thru a junk lot made by legit looking account...but not safe to transfer 2mil NPs + UBs thru such lots?

I guess from Group 1 specifically, I got reported because I was selling some UBs on my shop for 99k, so I guess it has nothing to do with transferring. 

#24 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:04 PM

I guess from Group 1 specifically, I got reported because I was selling some UBs on my shop for 99k, so I guess it has nothing to do with transferring. 

Ah I seee! Thanks, good to know :)

#25 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:14 PM

This is amazing, mozão <3

+rep 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users