This is amazing, mozão <3

+rep 

Olhe que eu sei que seu mozão aqui no neocodex é outro ahahahahahha

<3

#27 Kamala

Kamala
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:15 PM

Interesting! I've always done #3, so it's nice to know that it's a lot safer then other methods. Will you be doing more of  this?

#28 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

<3

UUUII. AHAHAHA eu bem que desconfiava :rolleyes:

#29 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:18 PM

Interesting! I've always done #3, so it's nice to know that it's a lot safer then other methods. Will you be doing more of  this?

Probably not because it's tooooo much work, but I'll update if the shells get frozen in the upcoming months.

AHAHA VAZOU A HISTÓRIA!!  :ninja:

#30 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:19 PM

Sou uma excelente observadora :rolleyes:

#31 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:21 PM

<3

Não sei do que vcs estão falando......  :whistling:

#32 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:22 PM

Não sei do que vcs estão falando...... :whistling:

Se for verdade e for quem eu estou a pensar, fico muito feliz por vocês dois :p

#33 Kamala

Kamala
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:24 PM

Probably not because it's tooooo much work, but I'll update if the shells get frozen in the upcoming months.

Cool. :) 

#34 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:24 PM

Se for verdade e for quem eu estou a pensar, fico muito feliz por vocês dois :p

To com medo de te perguntar! hahahah e  :heart:

#35 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:49 PM

lol, this is awesome! I love reading about peoples cheat and win experiences. :)

Nice! So that pretty much sums it up. You get frozen if you get reported  :rolleyes:

I don't know how this works though. I have reported people in the past for "cheating" (i promise only the worst cases of cheating), and nobody i have reported has ever been frozen from it. 

#36 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:21 PM

lol, this is awesome! I love reading about peoples cheat and win experiences. :)

I don't know how this works though. I have reported people in the past for "cheating" (i promise only the worst cases of cheating), and nobody i have reported has ever been frozen from it. 

Wow you're bad :c Never ever reported a fellow cheater >_>

I guess they only care if too many people report then they'll look what's up and see if it's actually a cheater or not

#37 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:25 PM

eu gosto de tartarugas

#38 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 03:30 PM

Wow you're bad :c Never ever reported a fellow cheater >_>

I guess they only care if too many people report then they'll look what's up and see if it's actually a cheater or not

lol. i didn't just report any cheater, only the really stupid ones, and i did say "in the past". I haven't reported anyone in a very long time. Respect the codex bro... long live cheaters. :p

seems though you would have to get pretty unlucky to be multi-reported and frozen for it. unless they check everybody who is reported and only freeze obvious offenders? i don't have a clue.

#39 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:04 PM

Really appreciate all the info, going to probably do the junk trades based on this!

#40 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:29 PM

lol. i didn't just report any cheater, only the really stupid ones, and i did say "in the past". I haven't reported anyone in a very long time. Respect the codex bro... long live cheaters. :p

seems though you would have to get pretty unlucky to be multi-reported and frozen for it. unless they check everybody who is reported and only freeze obvious offenders? i don't have a clue.

I'm guessing it also has to do with how "legit" the accounts are perhaps? Rogue's accounts here were all empty lookups, and fairly new in age; I'm guessing more established accounts get better chances.

#41 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:39 PM

I'm guessing it also has to do with how "legit" the accounts are perhaps? Rogue's accounts here were all empty lookups, and fairly new in age; I'm guessing more established accounts get better chances.

i hope so :p

I wish that tnt were this chilled when a year or two ago when i first started cheating :p so many frozen mains lol

#42 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:55 PM

i hope so :p

I wish that tnt were this chilled when a year or two ago when i first started cheating :p so many frozen mains lol

Hahaha yaa. I guess I came into cheating at the right time, when TNT's so chiilll and alls~ :p

But yes, I AB and also sell on my main quite freely and happily. Nothing has ever seemed to happen to it. I would never have had done that under the previous TNT though, of course. I actually would probably be devastated if I lost this main, which dates from my childhood lol.

#43 immo

immo
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:03 PM

Interesting. I wonder if it's strictly from reports... I've been putting items ab'd up on the shell and buying from my main at low reseller prices to resell. Been going for two weeks without issue but I wonder if the junk method on the main would be better. That makes me nervous though since if tnt does look at it without a report it's much more obvious since Ubs are being given away essentially.

#44 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:18 PM

Interesting. I wonder if it's strictly from reports... I've been putting items ab'd up on the shell and buying from my main at low reseller prices to resell. Been going for two weeks without issue but I wonder if the junk method on the main would be better. That makes me nervous though since if tnt does look at it without a report it's much more obvious since Ubs are being given away essentially.

TNT doesn't seem to look at it without reports these days however. Your method maayy be sort of safe, if the shell looks legit, but if your shell doesn't (e.g. no avatars, no user lookup etc) you might want to either spruce it up a bit, or simply change to the junk trades method.

Here is a guide on how to make a shell look more "legit": http://www.neocodex....ll-in-1-week-c/

Note that this (the safety of the methods) has been corroborated by several different users in different topics over time, not just this study which is quite reliable in itself really.

#45 immo

immo
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

With this method the shell will run out of money then as it is buying but getting no return. What are people doing to get rs money to the shell?

#46 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

Ow great study! I admire people like you that can control a lot of shells! I just have 2 and sometimes I hate to use them haha

#47 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:38 PM

With this method the shell will run out of money then as it is buying but getting no return. What are people doing to get rs money to the shell?

1. Try playing Ghoul Catchers :p Create a Facebook account for your shell, and you can play it on Facebook if you use Firefox browser. There's even a bot for playing it available on other parts of the internet lolols. (though that bot might need a bit of setup)

2. What I do is, I simply spruce up my ABing shell with user lookup, some avatars (not a lot, just the easy-to-get ones), even a pet lookup. So it doesn't look tooo illegit. And it's sort of aged, not yet one year but a good few months old. And then I low-key sell things in my Shop on the shell for reasonably cheap, without posting on boards or anything, has worked so far for me.

Not sure about people who transfer all their items to their main though, you can ask them I guess. (Though I guess you just did :p)

#48 immo

immo
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

Idk I feel like that might protect the shell more possibly but puts the main at risk. I'm fine with losing shells and my main blends in since I am paying for items (~20% tp) so I can sell to other resellers and make profit.

#49 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

Idk I feel like that might protect the shell more possibly but puts the main at risk. I'm fine with losing shells and my main blends in since I am paying for items (~20% tp) so I can sell to other resellers and make profit.

Huh, how would that risk one's main again sorry?

#50 immo

immo
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:40 PM

1. Shell stocks UB X.
2. Main puts up junk trade
3. Shell offers X
4. Main gets X for junk item

If Tnt DOES look at all it would be obvious. With what I do, the main could just be a lucky reseller who got an item for cheap and can flip for profit. The only risk I feel like I have is if someone reports my shell's trade and it could be looked at and iced, but I feel like if they do look there shouldn't be reason to be suspicious of my main since they're paying something possibly legit for the items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users