RESULTS: Freeze Rate Study

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#76 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

Not sure, it's really weird since I never logged into these accounts since. I may have just been flagged for the AC and they frozen everything just to be extra safe!

What do you mean? You used the same shells for AC as well as ABing, or your AC shells were on the same IP as your ABing shells?

#77 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 04:19 PM

Not sure, it's really weird since I never logged into these accounts since. I may have just been flagged for the AC and they frozen everything just to be extra safe!

Hmm I was considering that tooo. But, your group 4 accounts remain untouched though. If it was because of AC wouldn't they go for those too?

#78 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

What do you mean? You used the same shells for AC as well as ABing, or your AC shells were on the same IP as your ABing shells?

My IP is dynamic, I never take the time to use proxies.

Hmm I was considering that tooo. But, your group 4 accounts remain untouched though. If it was because of AC wouldn't they go for those too?

Maybe, but I was thinking they didn't just iced all accounts with the same IP. They might have take the time to check the accounts, the accounts from group 4 are the only ones without a trace of cheating (transferring).

#79 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:52 PM

I've been gifting and all my shells should be flagged for buytimes less than 1000ms, but so far nothing has came from it. Junk trades everyday may just be overdoing it. Do it like once a week and see, that's how I do my gifting at least.

#80 complexion155

complexion155
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:20 PM

woah this topic was an interesting read seems as though the fact that your group 3 got banned is a bit concerning.

What does AC mean btw? 

#81 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

woah this topic was an interesting read seems as though the fact that your group 3 got banned is a bit concerning.

What does AC mean btw?

Altador Cup, a yearly event in June where TNT cracked down on cheating in it this year.

#82 ThatNeoGuy

ThatNeoGuy
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:37 PM

Does the fact that Group 4 remained unfrozen suggest that main accounts are the safest for ABing? Or at least keeping funds all in the same account without transferring? o o 

Been contemplating just ABing on my main since I don't have any aged side accounts that aren't connected to my main yet, so this is very interesting.

#83 guru007

guru007
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 03:51 AM

Any update?

#84 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2020 - 08:18 AM

Any update?

This is from 2016....4 years ago...

The freeze rates can easily change so I wouldn’t be using this right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users