• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:07 AM

So, I see tons of people talking about how shockwave games don't run etc, but can someone run 3DVIA games? Games like Shenkuu River Rush, Mountain Tilt, etc. If someone knows how to run them I'd appreciate some help.

#2 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:49 AM

Can't run them either on my W8, everything up to date. Downloading the whatever didn't help either. But judging from the High Score table we're not the only ones. 

#3 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:59 AM

Yeah I tried different browsers and such. It seems that more people can run 3D games than shockwaves, but they're still just a few. Really wanted to play Shenkuu River Rush though.

#4 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:02 AM

I can play on W10 and firefox the thing is when i send a score it says the server is too busy O.o wtf.. been trying a for a few days and it never sends :(

#5 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:06 AM

I can play on W10 and firefox the thing is when i send a score it says the server is too busy O.o wtf.. been trying a for a few days and it never sends :(

Ah firefox always have these problems. Like when you try to send on Attack of the Slorgs and it redirects to the soundtrack page, or when you try to send on Dice Escape and you go to the main page of the game. Pretty annoying.

#6 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:50 AM

Following for answers.

I've tried it on vista, and 7. Neither have ever gotten them to play.

#7 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:11 AM

I use 7 and can't run as well.

#8 saudia

saudia
  • A whole new wooooorld

• 62 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:46 AM

Hasn't worked for me either, I thought it was odd but I'm glad I'm not the only one lol.

#9 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

Also, I forgot to mention, I've tried it on 8 (not 8.1) before 8.1 was released and it didn't work then either.

#10 DDPink

DDPink
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

Can't run on Win7 with Chrome either. Never bothered playing those anyway.

#11 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:03 AM

I could run them on XP a few years ago, don't know if it still works though. I wanted to play Shenkuu River Rush, so I decided to ask but I think nobody here can run them as well XD

#12 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:25 AM

I could run them on XP a few years ago, don't know if it still works though. I wanted to play Shenkuu River Rush, so I decided to ask but I think nobody here can run them as well XD

XP (and earlier) ios and linux are the things I have not tried them on, maybe someone else can give input there?

There might be an OS they work really good on.

#13 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:53 AM

XP (and earlier) ios and linux are the things I have not tried them on, maybe someone else can give input there?

There might be an OS they work really good on.

I think if I could get my pc with XP back I could run shockwave games as well.

#14 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:59 AM

I think if I could get my pc with XP back I could run shockwave games as well.

Just buy a really cheap craptop from ebay or something (I did that with my botting slave, literally cost me 20$ and has lasted me 3 years so far.)

Mine was an XP when I got it, but it was changed to a hacked version of windows 7 without my consent. (Long story, don't wanna talk about it in public. But it still works extremely well.)

#15 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:05 PM

changed to a hacked version of windows 7 without my consent

WAAAAAAAAAAAT

But you didn't want to change back to XP or couldn't?

#16 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:54 AM

I'm using safari and chrome, and dont seem to have a problem...

#17 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:57 AM

What, you can run it on chrome? What version? I install the 3D player thing but it still say I have to download it when I try to play.

#18 orphiee

orphiee
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:31 PM

Kind of late response, I haven't tried downloading 3dvia, wasn't sure how safe it was. However; I was having trouble getting shockwave to download for 64-bit processor on chrome, so I did it on internet explorer, and still had issues. But found out about this nice little tab on Chrome called IE Tab, so just install, and enable to extension, and you'll be good to go, except for the 3DVIA games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users