• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:27 AM

5rzkese.png

yXtTwsM.png

Nominations start: Now

Nominations end: June 11, 2016 at 23:59 NST

Voting Period: June 12 to June 15 at 23:59 NST

Who to nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.

How to nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

How to win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become June's Member of the Month.

Full Rules:

Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.

- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.

- Provide 2-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered.

- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

June MOTM Prizes:

- Private+ site theme for the month.

- Pretty userbar for the month:

motmchamplong.gif

- Shiny award to keep permanently:

motm.gif

This award can be achieved by anyone by following the criteria below:

101-AwardImgMaster-1415723808.gif

- Nominate 3 different people in the current MOTM topic while following the "How to Nominate" criteria.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be members who won within the last three MOTM's.
- Of those 3 nominees, none of them must be staff members (moderators+admins) who won within the last six MOTM's.
- Not retroactively awarded for nominations before November 2014.

#2 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:31 AM

@Futurama - AC! Do I really have to say more? Every year he takes the time to help out in every way. He stays up late, gets the daily quotas figured out, gets our lists set to go. It's his time to shine! (Again)

@Coops - she is generally one of the nicest and most helpful people on this site. She put in a lot of effort into doing the Codies despite health reasons she pulled through! I always look forward to seeing her posts and I'm glad she is now part of our contest team.

@Tauriel - because she does a lot for neocodex, she's helped out a lot with the AC. She's awesome and puts up with all of our crap :p There's like a 10001 more reasons but I am sleepy

#3 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:32 AM

@Futurama - For his work with the AC and the Fantasy Football

@Coops - For the Spring Codies and for being so helpful with the avatar lending service

@Rogue - I really liked the Freeze Study Rate thread. He's a friendly user.

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 01 June 2016 - 04:35 AM.

#4 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:32 AM

@Futurama - For his work with the AC

@Coops - For the Spring Codies

@Rogue - I really liked the Freeze Study Rate thread

2-3 reasons :p

#5 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:35 AM

2-3 reasons :p

Edit: There

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 01 June 2016 - 04:36 AM.

#6 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:36 AM

I don't have 2 - 3 reason :p Should I lie? 

Nope! It just won't be counted.

#7 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:48 AM

@Corry for testing the limits of cheating in neopets and sharing his experience with everyone in the neopets general chat. his topics are very helpful and they generated a lot of discussion and activity.

@Futurama for all of his hard work in the altador cup this year. he is very commited in bringing team codex to another podium finish and i applaud him for that.

@Coops for hosting the spring codies recently with the unique oscar theme. it was so much fun (mainly because i actually won something for once lol). i appreciate her making the votes public because i could judge people based on their votes. :heart:

#8 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:51 AM

@Futurama for all of his hard work in the Altador Cup this year. He is very commited in bringing team codex to another podium finish and I applaud him for that.

#9 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:53 AM

@Futurama - All his extremely helpful contributions for the AC and he's patient with everyone who has questions/enquiry.

@Fikri - For all the amazing graphics he's provided this forum with, and also he's really friendly and outgoing :p

@HiMyNameIsJunjie - For keeping the forum lively with his activity and overall friendliness (and also perhaps craziness hehe jk but I'm still mad at u tho).

(Do these count as two reasons for each? :x)

#10 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:02 AM

my first time of nominating 3 ppl wow.... hmm k....

@Futurama AC nothing more to say

@Eefi AC and all round awsomeness

@Fikri amazing new gfx this month

#11 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:03 AM

@Futurama Super dedicated running and driving the AC team, finding out damn quickly, updating with info fast, answering queries etc etc. Also juanqueen. It's AC season so it's Futurama MOTM nominating season yes yesss.

#12 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:35 AM

@Futurama - the work he does on AC says for it all. Plus, he is always responding questions and helping people on the threads I see.

@KyloRen - I see her helping on every thread (and sometimes get ninja'd by) and her thread with the AoB list was really helpful for me. Also, she guided me on some things related to AC.

Edited by Hikimaru, 01 June 2016 - 07:08 AM.

#13 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:12 AM

I nominate:

@HiMyNameIsJunjie - (1) He is an awesome/quick/ reliable trader, (2) he has posted helpful guides especially on Tor/Proxifier, and (3) he is always there to chat with on the boards.

@KyloRen - (1) The "New Updated AoB Master List" should be enough to nominate her! This has been a godsend for me! (2) She is always helpful and willing to answer any and all questions I may have! (3) She is extremely active on the site.

@Futurama - (1) AC prep and just being amazing and getting everything updated in a timely manner! (2) Also always there to help me out with questions I may have. (3) To go along with helping me out, he always does it in a timely manner! I never have to wait long periods of time for an answer. That says a lot about how much he cares about the success of this site and all it does!

#14 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:22 AM

@Coops for hosting Spring codies and let me handle with awards, also for being one of the most active codexian hosting contest to make forum more active and being a top donator

@Futurama AC is giving so much activity to the forum and Futurama always makes everything more easy to cheat, also he encourages all afraid people to scoresend and support team codex

@Fikri is making a very nice job with Team codex awards and userbar, also he always help with new award to the forum

#GoPurples

#15 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:22 AM

@Tauriel She's done a lot of work for the AC that doesn't really get noticed because most of it is behind the scenes! For starters, she's helped plan the whole thing from the beginning and then she did a lot of the dirty work in setting it all up. Some of that includes setting up both the real and fake forums, setting the permissions for those forums, making the individual groups and setting the permissions for those groups (which is tedious). It requires a lot of adjusting throughout the period before AC starts. She's also implemented awards and userbars and handed those out manually to people. Aaaand through all of that, she still keeps a smile on her face and supports the forum with other things not relating to AC. She deserves the recognition. 

@Coops I know firsthand that Codies can be a lot of work! Coops worked really hard to bring it all together and to go smoothly. Setting up the voting itself is a lot of work - mostly because it's annoying as hell. She's also been a good addition to the Contest Team (along with the others, not forgetting you). Likewise, she's active and always super nice to people. 

#16 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:25 AM

@Tauriel She's done a lot of work for the AC that doesn't really get noticed because most of it is behind the scenes! For starters, she's helped plan the whole thing from the beginning and then she did a lot of the dirty work in setting it all up. Some of that includes setting up both the real and fake forums, setting the permissions for those forums, making the individual groups and setting the permissions for those groups (which is tedious). It requires a lot of adjusting throughout the period before AC starts. She's also implemented awards and userbars and handed those out manually to people. Aaaand through all of that, she still keeps a smile on her face and supports the forum with other things not relating to AC. She deserves the recognition. 

:wub:  Thank you @Emily

#17 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:42 AM

I was going to nominate you @Tauriel for the same reasons but totally forgot :S

#18 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:58 AM

@KyloRen - (1) The "New Updated AoB Master List" should be enough to nominate her! This has been a godsend for me! (2) She is always helpful and willing to answer any and all questions I may have! (3) She is extremely active on the site.

I never knew KyloRen was a girl................
Anyway, I forgot to nominate her XD will edit.

#19 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

my first time of nominating 3 ppl wow.... hmm k....

@Futurama AC nothing more to say

@Eefi AC and all round awsomeness

@Fikri amazing new gfx this month

Need to have 2-3 reasons, by the way! Also, Eefi won last month so she can't win this month!

#20 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:39 AM

@Coops: *Amazing* job with the Codies. Really saw her dedication and sweat: I remember how she was not feeling well one morning...and then after that the voting thread came out or something. And, I liked the theme. :p

(Codies is not the only thing she did this month either of course)

#21 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:50 AM

@HiMyNameIsJunjie For being active, super helpful with ABing stuff, and just generally a pleasant person. You da real mvp.

@Coops For hosting the Codies which sounds super tedious, coming up with a good theme, and of course being helpful and friendly. 

@Futurama All that AC stuff! He makes participating so much easier. And of course he's active, friendly, etc. I'd bake you a brownie but I can't bake.

I wish I could nominate a few more people.

#22 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:40 PM

@Futurama for all his hard work on the AC score lists and for dealing with my blonde-ness and helping me out patiently when i wasn't understanding anything xD

@HiMyNameIsJunjie also for all of his patience and helping me out to set up Abrosia and proxies/programs which i had no idea about D: thank you again darling :3

@KyloRen although i've never really talked to her directly, i always see her replying to peoples questions with SO MUCH DETAIL! she finds links to guides/rules and anything that someone is asking about. super amazing and friendly!

#23 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:20 PM

@Tauriel because she's been putting way more effort into the AC and pre-AC than a sane person should and helping me stutter through being a mod.

#24 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:20 PM

Last one is a tough choice -- am gonna go with @Tauriel . Incredibly friendly admin, very very polite and professional, active ef even with her commitments to family, seems to have run a lot of things personally for Team Codex recently too. A lot of things would probably be different, or at least feel very different without your work and presence.

#25 Darkskull

Darkskull
  • 104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:32 PM

@Tauriel She made me feel welcome on my first day. She also been willing to answer my question, even though they were stupid.

@KyloRen for donating me some shells. I've also seen her helping other people a lot. so I thought that was nice.

@Kelvin for making me stimulate my mind with their "secret" giveaway. He is also just fun to talk to and a really nice guy.

Edited by The6YearLurker, 03 June 2016 - 07:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users