June MOTM - Nominations

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 firedrops

firedrops
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:24 AM

@HiMyNameIsJunjie for being really active, as well as being helpful and friendly to everyone in general. Also... that "...Holy FUCK" moment that we just shared a moment ago :lol2:

@Futurama for running and managing our AC team. Really appreciate the tireless work you put into this event and making sure everything is running smoothly.

@Coops for the work put into the Codies. The categories were very amusing to read through :p

#27 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:27 AM

@Futurama - For his work on the AC. He put's in so much work for the daily quotas and he's extremely helpful and reliable whenever you do need help. Spends a lotttt of time helping us as a community

#28 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:05 PM

@Futurama for coordinating the AC, uploading SS lists, posting quotas, providing help, etc.

@Corry was really active while he was ABing, used information he posted to help myself AB much more efficiently, got me interested in ABing/Codex Again

@HiMyNameIsJunjie Extremely Active, replies to most things I comment on and I often find myself refreshing waiting for people to reply :p

#29 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:13 AM

@HiMyNameIsJunjie : being super active,helpful,friendly, and chatty and :heart: all around nice person

@Coops : for their super avatar lending services A+++

@Futurama : for everything they've done for the AC, even with TNT & Jumpstart having a stick.. someplace special. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users