• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:55 AM

@Sorbet what questions do you have about VPNs?

#27 Sorbet

Sorbet
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:37 PM

@Sorbet what questions do you have about VPNs?

I'm using a free service called TotalVPN. It's PPTP. Is it sufficient to use this VPN with a different browser to disguise my IP when logging into my shells, such that TNT can't tell that I'm using a VPN at all? How do I check this?

Thanks.

#28 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:41 AM

I'm using a free service called TotalVPN. It's PPTP. Is it sufficient to use this VPN with a different browser to disguise my IP when logging into my shells, such that TNT can't tell that I'm using a VPN at all? How do I check this?

Thanks.

It depends. If you use ublock origin & ghostery then I'd say you're doing decent enough. I have not been on neopets in a long enough time to truly know the answer. Your best best would be to use Firefox with ccleaner, ublock origin, ghostery, user-agent changer, and disable webrtc. You can import/export cookies with Firefox using the import/export cookie add-on. This will allow you to "reset" Firefox to brand new, import cookies from a previous account, do what you want to do, export them, "reset Firefox, and then continue fresh for another account to load in cookies.

I know that's a bit of word vomit, but it's a lot easier in practice than it sounds.

#29 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:39 AM

What shrouded said ^^ Also test for DNS leaks when you're connected to the VPN: https://www.dnsleaktest.com/ If you don't see your Original country showing up on the tests means it's not leaking and it's safe to use :D

#30 Sorbet

Sorbet
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:14 PM

Thank you very much!!

#31 giosACyear

giosACyear
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:12 PM

Noob question, but which free proxies/vpns do you guys suggest for ABing on shells?

Also thank you @GetJinxed for the dns leak link, @shrouded for the amazing tips and @HiMyNameIsJunjie for the thread

Thanks!

@Edit ~

Junjie, did you find a workaround for the 31 days trial? If i can suggest methods i have used in the past and have worked with around 70-80% of the software i have tried..I'd suggest you "time stopper" or it's variations, they reset the time left in the trial, so let's say after a month we have 1 day left and we can make it go back to 31 days.. Another way is the editting of the windows registers for that specific software to emulate the process above. I hope it helps (:

Edited by giosACyear, 26 July 2016 - 12:33 PM.

#32 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

Noob question, but which free proxies/vpns do you guys suggest for ABing on shells?

Also thank you @GetJinxed for the dns leak link, @shrouded for the amazing tips and @HiMyNameIsJunjie for the thread

Thanks!

@Edit ~

Junjie, did you find a workaround for the 31 days trial? If i can suggest methods i have used in the past and have worked with around 70-80% of the software i have tried..I'd suggest you "time stopper" or it's variations, they reset the time left in the trial, so let's say after a month we have 1 day left and we can make it go back to 31 days.. Another way is the editting of the windows registers for that specific software to emulate the process above. I hope it helps (:

You can easily use google to find a way for that without the use of any software (serials *cough* )

As for free proxies there's a ton of them but they eventually die pretty quickly as for a free vpn : https://www.okayfree...pcformat0816/of This is a paid one but this is a giveway for 1 year free. Should suit your needs

#33 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2016 - 03:39 PM

Thanks!

I've been using the Amazon EC2 vps suggested by @shrouded almost exclusively for ABing. It's worked like a charm, to the extent that I haven't touched Proxifier since the Neopets Altador Cup event in June actually. :p

Other, inexpensive and high speed VPNs for ABing have also been suggested by him in his post, like you mentioned. Linking it here again for the benefit of any possible onlookers who might have somehow missed it: http://www.neocodex....ost&pid=1973448

#34 giosACyear

giosACyear
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 05:10 PM

Thank you @GetJinxed (: 

I often had trouble with serials and found the change of register to be easier, but i'll try the ones provided in the first page by @ratcoffee and if it fails then i'll google it and share the working ones i find, here too..f needed XD

Wow thank you very much, those offers you presented here are amazing and i'll definetely check it out and post any doubts/feedback here, thank you very much!

Thank you too @HiMyNameIsJunjie : D I did read what @shrouded said but i forgot to test the other ones, thank you very much!

Thanks @shrouded too for the alternatives suggested, 

Sorry for the noob questions XD i don't know much about proxy yet but i've been reading and learning, neocodex is a good place for learning about that (:

Thank you guys!

Edited by giosACyear, 26 July 2016 - 05:13 PM.

#35 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:57 PM

You're all very welcome. There's another option I've come across since making that post. It is easily the most expensive option, but the safest IMO. You can buy a subscription to a remote DSL line. This is what "professional" craigslist advertisers use to get their posts to stick in different regions of the USA. Even the cheapest sources will charge you ~50 USD a week. Not for the feint of heart, and certainly not originally intended to be used to cheat an online game.

http://www.warriorfo...p-solution.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users