137-AwardImgMaster-1401235591.gif This was my prized award on ZB.  :wub:

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:55 PM

No, but there could be.

Host some zombie themed event or contest and beg ask someone to make you a zombie award.

#3 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:58 PM

http://www.neocodex.us/forum/awards/

Closest thing looks to be the Assassination game, you'll have to wait for the next time it's hosted since one game just started recently.

#4 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:00 PM

This is Neocodex kthx

#5 Adhesive

Adhesive
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:06 PM

I appreciate the suggestions guys!

This is Neocodex kthx

lol please dont kill me  :sadangel:

#6 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:06 PM

I don't really find that ZB award to be much zombie themed anyway. It's a graveyard, but that could easily mean more ghosts, goblins, etc. rather than zombies...

#7 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:07 PM

I appreciate the suggestions guys!

lol please dont kill me  :sadangel:

It's ok, m8 :p

I'd totally support a zombie contest

#8 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

No, but there could be.

Host some zombie themed event or contest and beg ask someone to make you a zombie award.

I think the event would need to be hosted by a Private+ member in order for it to be eligible for giving an award.

#9 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:33 PM

I think the event would need to be hosted by a Private+ member in order for it to be eligible for giving an award.

I'm sure we'd be willing to make an exception should the contest become extremely popular and be hosted multiple times.

First example would be the Hearthstone awards but that one predates the Private rank.

#10 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:40 PM

I'm sure we'd be willing to make an exception should the contest become extremely popular and be hosted multiple times.

First example would be the Hearthstone awards but that one predates the Private rank.

Or a Private+ member could possibly host at least the first of the events (even if they don't host any further in the series). That's how it had been told to me it takes place anyway.

#11 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:42 PM

I agree with above.

As long as at some point some private+ member hosted it and said member asked if they could implement an award, then I don't see why not. That's how it's been explained to me anyways. If it's the private person asking for the award, and it may not even get accepted anyways, it could maybe get implemented from my understanding.

#12 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:47 PM

I agree with above.

As long as at some point some private+ member hosted it and said member asked if they could implement an award, then I don't see why not. That's how it's been explained to me anyways. If it's the private person asking for the award, and it may not even get accepted anyways, it could maybe get implemented from my understanding.

Yes Coops, this is the way I have heard it as well and in fact is how it has been done since the inception of the Private rank.

#13 Kwi

Kwi
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:08 PM

You'll also need to consider how you're going to run a zombie related game - like the logistics of it. Like, what are the rules and what would it involve?

#14 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:10 PM

You'll also need to consider how you're going to run a zombie related game - like the logistics of it. Like, what are the rules and what would it involve?

To be honest, @Kelvin is the most creative person when it comes to things of this nature...perhaps we could lure him out from beneath whatever bridge he's hiding and thinking pensively under to give it a shot?

#15 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:17 PM

To be honest, @Kelvin is the most creative person when it comes to things of this nature...perhaps we could lure him out from beneath whatever bridge he's hiding and thinking pensively under to give it a shot?

Hmph.

I don't hide.

I recede into my bed, under my covers to protect myself from responsibilities and expectations forced onto me by the world.

It's not a farfetched idea and it overall sounds like something I can work without much of a problem. Unfortunately right now, I am already doing the max involvement I should have with codex. I don't think it'll be good for me if I do anymore things.

#16 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:26 PM

Hmph.

I don't hide.

I recede into my bed, under my covers to protect myself from responsibilities and expectations forced onto me by the world.

It's not a farfetched idea and it overall sounds like something I can work without much of a problem. Unfortunately right now, I am already doing the max involvement I should have with codex. I don't think it'll be good for me if I do anymore things.

If it's something that someone assisting could help to make work, please give a shout. I primarily keep busy with Minecraft when I'm not at work, but wouldn't mind helping to get started so that we can make some dreams for our fellow Zombian transplants come true. :D

#17 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:55 PM

Let me know if I can be of any help no idea what I can bring to the party but you know me always there if needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users