• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:42 AM

do you guys know any reality tv winner who robbed someone else rightful victory? i'm a big reality tv fan and recently there had been lots of robberies that left me totally flabbergasted. IT'S UNREAL.

the first one is the winner of eurovision song contest which was held last month. the winner, ukraine, robbed australia and russia with their politically-charged song called "1944". how the voting works in this contest is that there are separate televotes and jury voting. russia and australia won the televotes and jury respectively with their superb songs and staging. however, when both points were added together, ukraine surpassed the two with 534 points. currently, the winning performance video on youtube garnered almost 50% dislikes. that really speaks volumes.

RWGE6RQ.jpg

the second instance of robbery happened during the finale of rupaul's drag race season 8. bob the drag queen, who was crowned the winner, isn't original at all unlike the past winners. the rightful victory should've gone to the high fashion kawaii drag queen, kim chi. throughout the season, she had been at the top of her game and never once landed on the bottom 2. what did rupaul smoke while making her decision for the america's next drag superstar i don't know...

3fOJHRl.jpg

bob the drag queen robber

the winner of asia's next top model season 4 which was revealed last night is also very shocking to me. the winner, tawan from thailand, while super gorge, still has a lot to learn and her performance had been very inconsistent throughout the show. the two runner-ups, patricia and sang-in, both had 3 best photos compared to her single best photo so her victory is really questionable to say the least.

qoSGy8f.jpg

it's almost like the universe is ganging up on me or something. LIKE COME ON. :crybaby:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users