• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:00 PM

'List of helicopter prison escapes' and 'List of sexually active popes' are both entertainingly long, but sadly there's no 'List of helicopter prison escapes involving sexually active popes.'

View the full article

#2 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:52 PM

On that note, do you have any time tracking like software that you would recommend? I heard this reddit.com is a popular choice for productivity...

Holy crap, this sub-forum is literally just you posting nonsense... go do your old thing and tell people to read the rules which I never read in these 11+ years

Fuck I just realized it's a bloody script...you're a bloody script. I hate you so much Hydro...

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:56 PM

Well, that was something.

#4 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:27 PM

On that note, do you have any time tracking like software that you would recommend? I heard this reddit.com is a popular choice for productivity...

Holy crap, this sub-forum is literally just you posting nonsense... go do your old thing and tell people to read the rules which I never read in these 11+ years

Fuck I just realized it's a bloody script...you're a bloody script. I hate you so much Hydro...

I like you already hii

#5 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:44 PM

I laughed so hard, this post is awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users