• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:30 AM

I know majority of us are food lovers, but I know all of you are picky as fuck.

So get that haterade ready and Lmk what foods you aren't so in love with and why.

My most hated food item is cheese. Yes, I'm definitely one in a billion or so. It smells like ass which in turn makes it taste like ass. Only item I eat with cheese is pizza (which I love, ironically).

#2 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:38 AM

I think I remember a similar topic where all the mushroom haters united.

Mushrooms. Fuck them, idk how you can liky those slimy lumps of sadness.

A lot of green stuff vegetables because they tend to be bitter and I can't stand bitter.

CILANTRO/CORIANDER. Fun fact: It's in your genes wether your taste buds or something are compatible with the taste of it or not. To me it just tastes like soap.

#3 auraldesign

auraldesign
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:39 AM

TOMATOES. I despise them to the point where even smelling them is vomit inducing. This include pizza sauce, ketchup, paste, etc.

My time in France was a struggle...tomatoes everywhere.

#4 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:42 AM

TOMATOES. I despise them to the point where even smelling them is vomit inducing. This include pizza sauce, ketchup, paste, etc.

I LOVE tomatoes that have been processed into spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce (marinara?), and are there any in salsa? Strangely if I see one in its original state, raw or cooked, I just cannot make myself look at it or eat it without feeling sick.

#5 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:54 AM

Pickles. Why do they have to be on EVERY sandwich and why do they put it on my plate so it touches 1/3 of my fries? Get that shit out of here.

#6 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:59 AM

Pickles. Why do they have to be on EVERY sandwich and why do they put it on my plate so it touches 1/3 of my fries? Get that shit out of here.

OMG yes! Filthy things trying to ruin my burgers all the time. Along with mayo and mustard.

Ketchup master race!

#7 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:02 PM

The only food that I've tried that I'm not a fan of is cauliflower, much too bland for me. There are some Asian dishes that I'm just too chicken to try like century egg or balut

#8 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:02 PM

Cheese unless it's on a poutine or pizza. Bitter foods like bitter melon or Brussel sprouts are gross. Oh, and stinky tofu, it smells like poo and it just poos up half of the freaking night market.

#9 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:03 PM

Cheese unless it's on a poutine or pizza. Bitter foods like bitter melon or Brussel sprouts are gross. Oh, and stinky tofu, it smells like poo and it just poos up half of the freaking night market.

They have poutine where you are?

#10 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:05 PM

The only food that I've tried that I'm not a fan of is cauliflower, much too bland for me. There are some Asian dishes that I'm just too chicken to try like century egg or balut

What about cucumbers bruh? @DonJonathan

#11 auraldesign

auraldesign
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:14 PM

OMG yes! Filthy things trying to ruin my burgers all the time. Along with mayo and mustard.

Ketchup master race!

If we're to talk about the master race of condiments, I think salt takes the win!  ;)

Everything tastes better with salt...except water.

#12 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:16 PM

Coconut is the worst thing that I can think of.

#13 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:25 PM

Out of the foods I've tasted before, I'd say avocado, broccolini and ketchup/vinegar chips.

Avocado makes me nauseous, but everyone says its great for good skin so I'm torn. 

I also hate broccolini - so bitter.

And ketchup/vinegar chips.

#14 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:25 PM

cilantro and scallions are disgusting.

dried coconut is also pretty bad.

a dish, as a whole, that i hate is mei fun (chinese noodle dish). just ugh.

#15 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

Mushrooms are like mouse ears and garbanzo beans feel like tiny asses in my mouth.

#16 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

I'm on team anti-mushroom, but I think they're the only thing I actively won't eat.

There's a lot of things I wouldn't choose to eat personally (tomatoes, can't stand the texture) but I'll eat them if they're put in front of me.

#17 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

I am the worlds pickiest eater. I have the diet of a 5 year old. However, I cannot stand mushrooms or mayonnaise.

#18 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

What about cucumbers bruh? @DonJonathan

@blue, I'm ok with cucumbers so maybe that's not the reason. All I know is that even as a kid I'd choose broccoli over cauliflower every time. 

#19 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:10 PM

I love literally all the food's mentioned here... I LOVE ALL FOOD EVER <3 I don't discriminate between foodstuffs #fatty

#20 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:37 PM

FRESH TOMATOES are the best there is. But I can't stand sour food except for tomatoes.

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:42 PM

I am the worlds pickiest eater. I have the diet of a 5 year old. However, I cannot stand mushrooms or mayonnaise.

I don't "like" mayonnaise, but it's about a thousand times better than miracle whip. I don't really like the way milk tastes/smells, either. It makes me gag. Same for peanut butter.

#22 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:43 PM

Broccoli

two-heads-of-broccoli.jpg

#23 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:26 PM

Oh my. My list of hated foods is YUGE.

#24 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:28 PM

Coconut, the water is fine but something about the meat makes me sick, maybe the oil or something

#25 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:31 PM

I LOATHE CRABS. they are so troublesome to unshell. by the time you unshell them you are covered in smelly juices. plus all you have is a tiny piece of meat. then your fingers all get crinkly from the lemon juice. when the next dish arrives and you are too tired peeling the crabs to eat anymore. :crybaby:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food, haterade, foodies, totm, blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users