• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:46 PM

I personally would never do it, I don't even drink.

I think it should be legal for medical purposes, as it's not really addicting (unless you smoke a lot, and I mean A LOT) and its components have some great uses. I'm on the fence about recreational use - only because I also don't like how you can smoke cigarettes anywhere that's open. If you want to smoke, sure, just don't make me smoke it too. Not a fan of cancer.

If there were like, special places for doing it, I'm all for it.

#52 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:47 PM

I personally would never do it, I don't even drink.

I think it should be legal for medical purposes, as it's not really addicting (unless you smoke a lot, and I mean A LOT) and its components have some great uses. I'm on the fence about recreational use - only because I also don't like how you can smoke cigarettes anywhere that's open. If you want to smoke, sure, just don't make me smoke it too. Not a fan of cancer.

If there were like, special places for doing it, I'm all for it.

I'm against public use as well.

Along with public drinking and smoking (Cigarettes)

#53 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:49 PM

I'm against public use as well.

Along with public drinking and smoking (Cigarettes)

I'm not really against public drinking because it can't directly affect other people, but I wouldn't care at all if it were not allowed :p

#54 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:52 PM

I'm not really against public drinking because it can't directly affect other people, but I wouldn't care at all if it were not allowed :p

Eh, disagree. people get murdered because of public intoxication quite often. Though that's another topic for another time :p

#55 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:57 PM

Eh, disagree. people get murdered because of public intoxication quite often. Though that's another topic for another time :p

Oh, I see your point. See, it's indirect, because public drinking doesn't necessarily mean that the person will get drunk to the point of being dangerous, while by smoking, other people inhale the smoke. But it's better to be safe that sorry.

#56 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:59 PM

Oh, I see your point. See, it's indirect, because public drinking doesn't necessarily mean that the person will get drunk to the point of being dangerous, while by smoking, other people inhale the smoke. But it's better to be safe that sorry.

I get what you mean, it's not the same thing. Though both come with their own public dangers. You can't honestly predict who would get violent and who wouldn't. 

But yeah, I'm against all three things being public really. 

#57 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:38 AM

You see I totally get the second hand smoke thing. Also if you think about it, plant residue from smoking is plant residue (with both cigs and weed). I personally think medical patients should smoke extracts instead of actual flower for those reasons. Well made extract is SO much healthier to smoke than bud, let alone vaping, eating it, etc. But with weed compared to cigs, weed actually benefits people. From people with cancer to people with a.d.h.d. Cigs are just completely useless.

But on a different note, smoking weed and drinking shouldn't really be compared. It makes for an annoying debate. haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users