Adventures of Sluttleberry Finn

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#1 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:02 AM

Are you a relationship type or no, and why?

Personally I can be both. I'm moreso the relationship guy. Ive always known I want kids/a wife/and have always been completely loyal to my previous girlfriends, but don't get me wrong...if I'm single I am down for a nice session after the bar with a not too slutty random. While at the same time, I really don't hit on girls. Not really because i'm too shy, but honestly I think any girl that likes a generic pickup style is...shall we call it intellectually challenged?

@Adam @Kelvin

you guys are players, i already know

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:34 AM

You don't know my life, you don't know my struggles.

I am really far from being a player. I'm all talk and no walk. 

#3 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:37 AM

Hahaha you're right, I don't.

It's better in my opinion to just be loyal and honest. I want to know if things go to shit that it wasn't me. haha

#4 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

"not too slutty" what does that even mean

Edit: apparently I'm quoting @Coops

#5 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

If it were possible to downvote on here I would downvote this thread.

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:38 AM

why would you call out people you don't even know?

#7 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:38 AM

Are you a relationship type or no, and why?

Personally I can be both. I'm moreso the relationship guy. Ive always known I want kids/a wife/and have always been completely loyal to my previous girlfriends, but don't get me wrong...if I'm single I am down for a nice session after the bar with a not too slutty random. While at the same time, I really don't hit on girls. Not really because i'm too shy, but honestly I think any girl that likes a generic pickup style is...shall we call it intellectually challenged?

@Adam @Kelvin

you guys are players, i already know

Don't you dare slander my bbs, they are perfect gentlemen. Fall back, op.

#8 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:39 AM

I can't even. I'm dying.

#9 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:39 AM

I don't even want to start going into why the term "Not too slutty" is super offensive to women... and you even made it worse by describing women who like being hit on as "intellectually challenged"...

Edited by Tammy, 10 June 2016 - 10:47 AM.

#10 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

Hahaha you're right, I don't.

It's better in my opinion to just be loyal and honest. I want to know if things go to shit that it wasn't me. haha

You want people to be honest. But you don't want them to be your version of "too slutty". You don't get to have honesty and not "slutty", since women are allowed to use their vaginas however they want. You have a really misguided sense of slutty and perception of women. And if they like generic pickups (whatever the fuck that is) they are dumb.

Original post is a mess, dudebro.

#11 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:42 AM

Seriously if you're going around trying to pick up random women you're just as slutty, brosef.

#12 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:45 AM

I'm going to explain what i mean, after that I don't care to argue.

1. not too slutty = youve never seen that girl at the bar that is just asking for it in every way possible? that girl = too slutty. i essentially said that in place of "i have standards"

2. if youre the girl that likes thirsty guys lusting after you aggressvely, I assume you havent self reflected enough to understand that you are worthy of more because in my opinion guys that do that assume the girl is dumb enough to not think that they are hitting on them out of looks

its more of a specific scenario in my head that i doubt any of you are going to be a part of

just saying

#13 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:48 AM

1. not too slutty = youve never seen that girl at the bar that is just asking for it in every way possible? that girl = too slutty. i essentially said that in place of "i have standards"

2. if youre the girl that likes thirsty guys lusting after you aggressvely, I assume you havent self reflected enough to understand that you are worthy of more because in my opinion guys that do that assume the girl is dumb enough to not think that they are hitting on them out of looks

its more of a specific scenario in my head that i doubt any of you are going to be a part of

just saying

Girls can like sex. They can like thirsty betches. Liking sex, having multiple partners, or liking thirsty betches does not equal slutty. It does not change their value or worth. Sex does not equal a woman's value. You are the fucking problem.

#14 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Don't you dare slander my bbs, they are perfect gentlemen. Fall back, op.

my context should never be taken this seriously haha

#15 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

just saying

you should really just see yourself out right now before you dig a deeper hole

#16 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:49 AM

just saying

Dont.

Just...don't.

tumblr_lo7obqpl3g1qda4di.gif

#17 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:49 AM

Girls can like sex. They can like thirsty betches. Liking sex, having multiple partners, or liking thirsty betches does not equal slutty. It does not change their value or worth. Sex does not equal a woman's value. You are the fucking problem.

YES! I love you.

#18 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:50 AM

Women don't need to reflect on anything if they like sex, or have sex. Maybe you should reflect on assuming how much sex a woman has = her value. Goddamn. 

tumblr_mloa08X1v91rq3i3ro1_1280.gif

#19 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:51 AM

So can guys. I'm allowed to say that certain types of people aren't for me, just like I'm not the type for others. And you associating slutty with human value is the problem. NOT me.

Maybe you should calm down with the assumptions, because honestly you're getting too deep into a connotation I didn't intend to imply.

#20 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:52 AM

Like seriously who the fuck does he think he is to try to armchair diagnose someone else's self esteem. Fall the fuck back, dude.

So can guys. I'm allowed to say that certain types of people aren't for me, just like I'm not the type for others. And you associating slutty with human value is the problem. NOT me.

Maybe you should calm down with the assumptions, because honestly you're getting too deep into a connotation I didn't intend to imply.

Oh you're most definitely not for them. With that mindset you're not the guy for any woman. The problem here is you making assumptions about a womans worth based on outdated social tropes about women's sexuality.

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:53 AM

my context should never be taken this seriously haha

To be fair, we don't know you either. 

#22 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:54 AM

Okay, so why does my approach not apply to men to you? Because I'm a guy? If I was a female and said the exact same about guys, what implications would it have? The same?

Edited by Dont, 10 June 2016 - 10:55 AM.

#23 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:55 AM

I don't think I'm a relationship type, I don't trust myself

#24 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:56 AM

Okay, so why does my approach not apply to men to you? Because I'm a guy? If I was a female and said the exact same about guys, what implications would it have? The same?

In what context would a woman say "I don't like guys who sleep with me too easily even though I'm actively trying to sleep with them"? It doesn't even make any sense considering women don't generally buy into that kind of madonna-whore complex mess when they're trying to get the D.

Edited by Mishelle, 10 June 2016 - 10:57 AM.

#25 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:57 AM

What is a generic pick up style

What is a not too slutty random. Are you saying you expect a "good girl" to be ignoring everyone else, but when you come on the scene, she rips her clothes off for you? Or do you mean you want a session with someone who isn't interested in sex with anyone, not even you?

What is this even

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users