• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#26 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:58 AM

To be fair, we don't know you either. 

This is more than obvious to me now. I tend to forget this because I'm used to human beings in real life knowing what kind of person I am, and by that I mean caring, kind, and definitely not judgemental. hahaha

I do judge, like everyone else. But I allllllways know it's easy to be wrong.

#27 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:58 AM

What is a generic pick up style

What is a not too slutty random. Are you saying you expect a "good girl" to be ignoring everyone else, but when you come on the scene, she rips her clothes off for you? Or do you mean you want a session with someone who isn't interested in sex with anyone, not even you?

What is this even

That's what we are trying to figure out .-. so far we're thinking sexism

#28 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:59 AM

This is more than obvious to me now. I tend to forget this because I'm used to human beings in real life knowing what kind of person I am, and by that I mean caring, kind, and definitely not judgemental. hahaha

you don't judge but why the fuck would you call out two random people in your OP who you don't know personally or know anything about? 

#29 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:59 AM

So can guys. I'm allowed to say that certain types of people aren't for me, just like I'm not the type for others. And you associating slutty with human value is the problem. NOT me.

Maybe you should calm down with the assumptions, because honestly you're getting too deep into a connotation I didn't intend to imply.

Did I say anywhere guys can't have lots of sex? No. Besides, men aren't devalued if they have lots of sex. They get fucking high fives and notches in their damn belt.

Did I say anywhere you don't get to be choosy? No. 

I didn't associate slutty with human value. That is the literal history of the fucking word and it has historically only applied to women, hence words like man-slut, man-whore, because those words traditionally only applied to women. 

You don't get to say I don't like sluts and I think women who like to be picked up are stupid and not expect fucking blowback. 

#30 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:00 AM

In what context would a woman say "I don't like guys who sleep with me too easily even though I'm actively trying to sleep with them"? It doesn't even make any sense considering women don't generally buy into that kind of madonna-whore complex mess when they're trying to get the D.

"I dont like guys who have sex with everyone"

*NOTES*

that guy is worth just as much as the next one

she is allowed to have her opinion

mot girls agree with that opinion (that i know of)

#31 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:01 AM

Well, I still have no idea about what not too slutty means. I haven't been to a bar in at least 7 years and I was too busy focusing on myself instead of everyone else. My standards for men and women both don't have anything to do with their sex lives or whether or not they're asking for it, but how they talk to the waiter and whether or not they throw away their trash.

It's also really easy to come off the wrong way online, especially considering how sexism and rape culture are big topics currently.

#32 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:01 AM

Well, I still have no idea about what not too slutty means. I haven't been to a bar in at least 7 years and I was too busy focusing on myself instead of everyone else. My standards for men and women both don't have anything to do with their sex lives or whether or not they're asking for it, but how they talk to the waiter and whether or not they throw away their trash.

I wish I wasn't out of rep. In the midst of all the pitchforks, I read this and genuinely laughed. Typical @Jess.

#33 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:02 AM

"I dont like guys who have sex with everyone"

*NOTES*

that guy is worth just as much as the next one

she is allowed to have her opinion

mot girls agree with that opinion (that i know of)

But you stated in your OP that you're down to have hook ups and that you think less of a girl who's too enthusiastic about trying to do the same thing you're down to do. No girl is going to go after a guy for a hook up and expect him to never have had sex with anyone. You're not making any sense. Just stop.

#34 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:02 AM

I wish I wasn't out of rep. In the midst of all the pitchforks, I read this and genuinely laughed. Typical @Jess.

I'm legit trying to figure out where my standards are compared to everyone elses', because I've always been told they're pretty low lmao

#35 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:04 AM

you don't judge but why the fuck would you call out two random people in your OP who you don't know personally or know anything about? 

Don't blame Dont. I may come off as slutty, but I'm just really desperate for whatever I can take.

#36 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:04 AM

I repped it for you, jess is so cute. I loved that line haha

#37 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:05 AM

Now this is a Thread of the Month.

Eat your heart out, @Fikri.

#38 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

What is a generic pick up style

What is a not too slutty random. Are you saying you expect a "good girl" to be ignoring everyone else, but when you come on the scene, she rips her clothes off for you? Or do you mean you want a session with someone who isn't interested in sex with anyone, not even you?

What is this even

generic = overdone, takes little thought. shows that it's not that important to the guy hitting on whoever because its thoughtless to him. which is why i assume that the girl wouldnt be that smart...

only if theyre searching for an actual boyfriend (where me being the relationship type comes in, i dont want a girl that is going to forget my name)

otherwise they can hookup all they want and it doesnt matter to me, theyre not worth any more or less to me as a human, it's just not the same phase of life that im in.

and the latter, i would ten times prefer a girl who doesnt seem interested. it plays into the "I want to feel like the only one she loves like this" train of thought.

and nor in any world (even a perfect one) would a girl rip off their clothes for me for no reason

unless i was on fire and that was the only way to save me somehow

they were reading the post when i posted that lol i legit thought that would be taken as an obvious joke

who calls someone a player

in a forum

when they dont know them at all

and is not joking

maybe i just dont know or....

#39 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:09 AM

they were reading the post when i posted that lol i legit thought that would be taken as an obvious joke
maybe i just dont know or....

When is your birthday?

#40 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:11 AM

I thought this was going to be a boring thread with everyone giving their opinion about hookups, but then I actually read the thing I realised this is a really bad script of a debating thread where a man says women can't enjoy sex or being the target of men's attention. How dare we, women, how dare we? I thought, by now, we all knew we are not supposed to enjoy that god giving blessing to men that is sex and orgasms?!?!

And, what this "that girl (...) that is just asking for it in every way possible?" mean?
Do you measure how bad a woman wants to have sex with any man by how deep is her cleavage? How short is her skirt? The colour of her hair? How she laughs and/or looks at you?
Because I've seen and heard some men giving that excuse about women but not on this context, so I'm not really sure what do mean by that.

#41 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:11 AM

It's also really easy to come off the wrong way online, especially considering how sexism and rape culture are big topics currently.

Ive been living in a nicer spot of Los Angeles for awhile...go out for a night here and you'll see what I mean.

And my standards for men and women as far as human worth are the same as yours.

My standards for someone I choose to spend the rest of my life with are slightly choosier.

(being the relationship type, i don't go after someone i know wont meet those expectations)

and that being said, i know im nothing close to the relationship type to other people either

that doesnt mean im worth less, or theyre worth less

#42 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:12 AM

Well this thread has WILDLY exceeded my expectations. Sporks will be handed out to some of you upon my return to civilisation on Sunday.

#43 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:13 AM

Ive been living in a nicer spot of Los Angeles for awhile...go out for a night here and you'll see what I mean.

My standards for someone I choose to spend the rest of my life with are slightly choosier.

(being the relationship type, i don't go after someone i know wont meet those expectations)

and that being said, i know im nothing close to the relationship type to other people either

Lmao I grew up in Los Angeles and there are girls who dress OTT and party hard but that doesn't mean they're asking for anything. You keep saying you're not trying to say anyone is worth less but every time you double down all you do is continue to perpetuate the trope that you look down on girls for doing the exact same thing you're in the bars trying to do. That's not cute. I think you should reflect on yourself and really think about how much latent sexism influences your dating decisions because they're quite apparent to us.

And with that, I'm out.

tumblr_o2e5gqHTsa1qzcp72o1_250.gif

#44 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:14 AM

I thought this was going to be a boring thread with everyone giving their opinion about hookups, but then I actually read the thing I realised this is a really bad script of a debating thread where a man says women can't enjoy sex or being the target of men's attention. How dare we, women, how dare we? I thought, by now, we all knew we are not supposed to enjoy that god giving blessing to men that is sex and orgasms?!?!

And, what this "that girl (...) that is just asking for it in every way possible?" mean?
Do you measure how bad a woman wants to have sex with any man by how deep is her cleavage? How short is her skirt? The colour of her hair? How she laughs and/or looks at you?
Because I've seen and heard some men giving that excuse about women but not on this context, so I'm not really sure what do mean by that.

read more into the thread if you havent

asking for it in every way possible is just what it means, actions...personal actions.

a girl can be naked and not be asking for it

#45 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

For one second I thought this was my Facebook feed.

#46 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

in this thread Dont vs the world

#47 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:15 AM

I thought this was going to be a boring thread with everyone giving their opinion about hookups, but then I actually read the thing I realised this is a really bad script of a debating thread where a man says women can't enjoy sex or being the target of men's attention. 

I thought the same, was not prepared for the shitstorm that I just witnessed. Cannot even fully read this thread without cringe. 

#48 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:17 AM

I'm just a gigantic slut

#49 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:17 AM

I have no desire to go to bars in any area. Much lower risk of rape, stds, and drunk people when you're online.

Oh, wait, I just remembered, I have been to a bar in the past 6 months. I went to a tribute concert in Illinois and saw a lot of guys using the shotgun approach.

#50 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:18 AM

This fucking thread is gold. Thank you. I'm sorry you think the way you do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users