• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:30 PM

Do you only have sexual contact with those you're in a relationship with?

You guys a bit more casual with sex?

Is hooking up with people your thing? Or do you have a one person only thing going on?

Discuss.

We all know @Adam and @Kelvin are huge sluts.

#2 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:34 PM

I'm not always in a relationship with a person I'm having sex with. I've had monogamous casual sex with dudes. I've also had a couple one nights stands but they were trash so I don't do that anymore. Some people feel that they need to know they really like a person before they have sex with them. I'm the opposite, I need to have sex with a person to know for sure if I really like them. So basically I hook up but I hook up monogamously because i don't need the stress of dealing with multiple males at once in my life.

#3 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:44 PM

I don't think casual sex is for me. I've had casual sex with 2 guys and that was the worst thing ever lol. So yep, hooking up is not my thing.

#4 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:46 PM

I'm not always in a relationship with a person I'm having sex with. I've had monogamous casual sex with dudes. I've also had a couple one nights stands but they were trash so I don't do that anymore. Some people feel that they need to know they really like a person before they have sex with them. I'm the opposite, I need to have sex with a person to know for sure if I really like them. So basically I hook up but I hook up monogamously because i don't need the stress of dealing with multiple males at once in my life.

What's monogamous casual sex?

Like FWBs?

#5 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:48 PM

To honestly answer your question: I just like sex. I prefer to be monogamous but I am not opposed to a hookup every now and then.

#6 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:49 PM

I don't think casual sex is for me. I've had casual sex with 2 guys and that was the worst thing ever lol. So yep, hooking up is not my thing.

Story of my life. Minus the dudes.

#7 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:49 PM

I met the Boy when I was 16, he was my boyfriend at 17 and my husband at 20, so...

I'm a monogamous creature though. I think as a concept it's pretty mental really, because it's insane to think you can everything to one person and vice versa forever. But I'm so utterly devoted to people I like, I'm very emotionally black/white. If I like someone enough to be having sex with them, I'm just not interested in other people.

#8 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:50 PM

My marriage is open for sex and physical intimacy. This means my husband and I have agreements and communicate, if we want to slut it up with other people.

#9 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

Story of my life. Minus the dudes.

Aww no dudes? haha

#10 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:53 PM

@Romy pls.

add 2.0 to title of thread.

#11 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:58 PM

My marriage is open for sex and physical intimacy. This means my husband and I have agreements and communicate, if we want to slut it up with other people.

If you're ever in NZ ;)

#12 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:58 PM

If you're ever in NZ ;)

yeaaa bb.  :wub:

#13 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:02 PM

Hooking up isn't my thing. Did once (not all the way) and regretted it so... I'll just stick to relationships. 

I brought this up on Slack, but there was a girl in Florida who was filmed having sex with 25 or so other teenage boys in a bathroom. Everyone was calling her a slut and a whore and whatnot. She was actually a sex trafficking survivor so this was obviously something that was taught to her, and she was told that if she didn't do it then there would be severe consequences. It really grinds my gears that she was called a slut but no one even thought to look at the guys who were doing this with her? Or the fact that she was re-victimised not only because of the fact that they took advantage of her (she just joined the school two weeks prior after being in a treatment program) but because they filmed it. /endrant

#14 Yeezy

Yeezy
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:14 PM

Hooking up isn't my thing. Did once (not all the way) and regretted it so... I'll just stick to relationships.

I brought this up on Slack, but there was a girl in Florida who was filmed having sex with 25 or so other teenage boys in a bathroom. Everyone was calling her a slut and a whore and whatnot. She was actually a sex trafficking survivor so this was obviously something that was taught to her, and she was told that if she didn't do it then there would be severe consequences. It really grinds my gears that she was called a slut but no one even thought to look at the guys who were doing this with her? Or the fact that she was re-victimised not only because of the fact that they took advantage of her (she just joined the school two weeks prior after being in a treatment program) but because they filmed it. /endrant

Are you referring to the HS girl?
I seen her instagram & comments from people who went to her school.
25 guys didnt lay the pipe on her lmfao.
news overexaggerated , 25 guys were in the room but not all of them
hit it.
And on her IG she was proud af about it throwing up thirst trap pics lmfao.
Unless it was a fake IG made to troll her but idunno

looking up that info u posted outta curiousity tho
sucks if tru

Edited by Yeezy, 10 June 2016 - 01:14 PM.

#15 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:16 PM

On a serious note: I literally don't care if other people are into hookups. I don't get the stigma behind caring what other people are doing, and I don't get why people think it's any different for women to have a lot of sex than men. 

It's not for me, I tried having one once, and it was just. A fucking trainwreck of a disaster. Never want to do it again. 

#16 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:17 PM

Are you referring to the HS girl?
I seen her instagram & comments from people who went to her school.
25 guys didnt lay the pipe on her lmfao.
news overexaggerated , 25 guys were in the room but not all of them
hit it.
And on her IG she was proud af about it throwing up thirst trap pics lmfao.
Unless it was a fake IG made to troll her but idunno

looking up that info u posted outta curiousity tho
sucks if tru

http://www.independe...g-a7051286.html

#17 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:18 PM

What's monogamous casual sex?

Like FWBs?

Yeah. Like we just hang out and have sex.

#18 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:18 PM

Having sex is human nature. Some people crave it more than others. Hooking up for me is cool when I am single. 

#19 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:29 PM

I met the Boy when I was 16, he was my boyfriend at 17 and my husband at 20, so...

I'm a monogamous creature though. I think as a concept it's pretty mental really, because it's insane to think you can everything to one person and vice versa forever. But I'm so utterly devoted to people I like, I'm very emotionally black/white. If I like someone enough to be having sex with them, I'm just not interested in other people.

In hindsight, would you change the fact that you married so young?

(I'm not implying that you don't love your husband or regret getting marrying him.)

#20 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:31 PM

Im a whore. hook up a new guy everyweek (sometimes more guys in a week) im trying to have one sex partner but is boriiiiiing 

#21 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

Personally, casual sex has not been super enjoyable thus far

#22 Yeezy

Yeezy
  • 11 posts

http://www.independe...g-a7051286.html

Ooo that sucks for her.

#23 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Not mine thing, some peeps I guess sure but not me. 

#24 Yeezy

Yeezy
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:44 PM

In regards to th OP,
Casual sex if im cool with the girl on some fwb shit is fine.
If its like a ONS im proly intoxicated and give 0 fucks
not a fan of relationships and shit lol
too time consuming

#25 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:45 PM

Has that been a point of contention at times?

Is it difficult?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm, fikrieatyourheart, codexslutgate2k16

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users