• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#76 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:53 AM

Oh sorry, must've misunderstood your reasoning when you said you choose LDRs on purpose.

It's not because of trust; it's because of commitment. Further away feels like less of a commitment, probably because (in my circumstances) I don't have to justify my time or reasoning behind my mundane tasks. I'm old and I do things a certain way because I've been doing it this way for 10 years. I'm sure part of it is also because I've spent most of the past 10 years with just me and the kids and not having to ask or talk out decisions with another person.

#77 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:20 AM

Oh sorry, must've misunderstood your reasoning when you said you choose LDRs on purpose.

Maybe you were thinking about my post :p I don't have trust issues regarding someone cheating on me, probably because none of my exes had cheated on me. Maybe I subconsciously don't care if they do, because that would give me a reason to end the relationship. After reflecting on my attitude towards relationships, it just didn't make sense for me to be in one since, at my age, I feel as though people get into relationships with the goal of marriage in mind. I don't think I'm a relationship person, because I'm the happiest when I'm single, with just my regular friends, family, and pets keeping me company.

My trust issues are more about trusting someone with personal/private information about myself, and then having that person betraying my trust by gossiping about me behind my back or lying and destroying my reputation. I live in a place where pretty much everyone knows everyone else, so stuff like that spreads like wildfire. One emotionally-abusive guy had attempted to slander my name to my friends and family, and for reasons unknown to me, no one told me anything because they believed him over the person they knew me to be. He wasn't even charismatic or anything so I have simply no clue. It only came to a head when he tried to get my best friend involved and finally I was informed.

Overall, I'm an intensely private person, and whoever I'm with is supposed to know that so I find that kind of betrayal of trust unforgivable.

#78 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 11:39 AM

Maybe you were thinking about my post :p I don't have trust issues regarding someone cheating on me, probably because none of my exes had cheated on me. Maybe I subconsciously don't care if they do, because that would give me a reason to end the relationship. After reflecting on my attitude towards relationships, it just didn't make sense for me to be in one since, at my age, I feel as though people get into relationships with the goal of marriage in mind. I don't think I'm a relationship person, because I'm the happiest when I'm single, with just my regular friends, family, and pets keeping me company.

My trust issues are more about trusting someone with personal/private information about myself, and then having that person betraying my trust by gossiping about me behind my back or lying and destroying my reputation. I live in a place where pretty much everyone knows everyone else, so stuff like that spreads like wildfire. One emotionally-abusive guy had attempted to slander my name to my friends and family, and for reasons unknown to me, no one told me anything because they believed him over the person they knew me to be. He wasn't even charismatic or anything so I have simply no clue. It only came to a head when he tried to get my best friend involved and finally I was informed.

Overall, I'm an intensely private person, and whoever I'm with is supposed to know that so I find that kind of betrayal of trust unforgivable.

Ah okay, that makes sense. My boyfriend is an intensely private person as well, and if I sought advice for a relationship problem from an outside person he sometimes interprets that as a breach of privacy.

I'm sorry that situation happened to you though, I hope things have been mended with your family and friends. A guy I was involved with in college tried to slander me in a similar way when I didn't want to be in a relationship with him, but luckily(?) he was clearly emotionally unstable enough that he didn't convince anyone else. 

#79 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:03 PM

Ah okay, that makes sense. My boyfriend is an intensely private person as well, and if I sought advice for a relationship problem from an outside person he sometimes interprets that as a breach of privacy.

I'm sorry that situation happened to you though, I hope things have been mended with your family and friends. A guy I was involved with in college tried to slander me in a similar way when I didn't want to be in a relationship with him, but luckily(?) he was clearly emotionally unstable enough that he didn't convince anyone else. 

Oh no, it sucks that you encountered that type of bad apple as well :( I'm really glad he wasn't successful. Luckily, in my case, it was contained to only a few friends and my mom, but I'm sure it would have been worse if my best friend hadn't come into the picture when he did. Once I found out, I spoke to everyone involved and absolutely went ballistic at them for not warning me. They were all suitably horrified and mortified that they had been such idiots, and completely stopped communicating with the guy altogether. Happily for me, it was an LDR across two very very separate continents, and I know I'll never see that guy ever again :p

#80 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:26 PM

Oh no, it sucks that you encountered that type of bad apple as well :( I'm really glad he wasn't successful. Luckily, in my case, it was contained to only a few friends and my mom, but I'm sure it would have been worse if my best friend hadn't come into the picture when he did. Once I found out, I spoke to everyone involved and absolutely went ballistic at them for not warning me. They were all suitably horrified and mortified that they had been such idiots, and completely stopped communicating with the guy altogether. Happily for me, it was an LDR across two very very separate continents, and I know I'll never see that guy ever again :p

Wow, two continents. How did he even contact them? Glad they realized their mistake and everything worked out though! :o

That reminds me of one of my mom's stories about an ex, she moved to Canada from Asia and he ended up FOLLOWING HER. She was only 15, creeped her out a great bit but luckily he went home after she lied about dating someone new. 

#81 howaboutthat

howaboutthat
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:24 PM

Wow, two continents. How did he even contact them? Glad they realized their mistake and everything worked out though! :o

That reminds me of one of my mom's stories about an ex, she moved to Canada from Asia and he ended up FOLLOWING HER. She was only 15, creeped her out a great bit but luckily he went home after she lied about dating someone new. 

That's pretty creepy!  But... he followed her all the way from Asia to Canada and gave up just because she said she was dating someone else?  Lucky girl!

#82 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

That's pretty creepy!  But... he followed her all the way from Asia to Canada and gave up just because she said she was dating someone else?  Lucky girl!

Yeah, but my mom is pretty scary so idk what exactly went down. Apparently he tried to bring her guitar to her but ended up losing it in transit, so maybe that incurred her wrath. Or, he might've actually just been a pretty decent guy and respected the "no" who knows :p 

#83 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:24 PM

That is some next level creepy shit.

How old was the dude?

#84 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:44 PM

That is some next level creepy shit.

How old was the dude?

It's been a while since I've heard the story but maybe 18? Not like a lot older than her. 

#85 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:33 PM

I'm that girl that develops feelings or something that feels like feelings after having casual sex 5 times. I really like the concept of casual sex or casual relationships but it seems like my body can't do it. It's like I get addicted to the oxytocin and all the other hormones when you get intimate with a person. So inconvenient.

Atm I have something going on with a dude I met on Tinder today exactly 7 weeks ago. My brain and body are saying "RELATIONSHIP NOW PLEASE" but logic defies that. And I have to try and contain the crazy and being all possessive and "What are we..." shit. Yet I have done exactly that after like... 5 weeks.

Tldr I am joining a convent and will live the rest of my life as a nun because what is this.

#86 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:16 AM

Tldr I am joining a convent and will live the rest of my life as a nun because what is this.

Biology.

#87 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:57 PM

It's interesting that we even define this as "hookup culture." Most people have different sexual preferences and that's okay. Some people are into the kinky thing and some people are strictly vanilla. Some people are monogamous, some people are polyamourous, some people are asexual. I've known many types and it's all about recognizing who you are. I have a friend that considers herself to be an "ethical slut" where she openly lets people know that she's not seeking a long term relationship. I have another that has long term relationships going on with three main guys and one girl. It's that openness with your partner that defines things. Many people would say we have hookup culture or the new generation is full of sexually promiscuous youth, but I prefer to think that we're just being open and honest with ourselves and others finally.

That being said, I'm a serial monogamist that tends to be what some would call demisexual, meaning that I am only sexually attracted to people I know well. Except that's not really the case. I'm sapiosexual so I'm attracted to intelligence as the main trait rather than appearance. I tend to need a deeper conversation to become attracted someone, but that doesn't mean that I haven't assessed that within a couple hours of meeting them in some cases. So I could be casual, but I strongly prefer not to be simply because it's really, really hard for me to become attracted to anyone. I also hate being alone. I happen to really like sex but only with nerds that like to rant about politics and World of Warcraft... those guys don't usually express their nerdiness in public because they think it scares girls off so it's next to impossible to meet them off of the internet. The struggle has been real.

#88 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

i like the "idea" of hooking up because it sounds dangerous and exciting but my experience with it so far has been pretty disappointing. :/ the sex was a bit of a letdown and i had only be able to finish myself off when i got back home.

i hope one of these days my 10-inch dick prince charming will find me and i can cease finding my soulmate thru slutty gay apps altogether. (there's no such thing as gay bars where i'm at)

I have a friend that considers herself to be an "ethical slut" where she openly lets people know that she's not seeking a long term relationship.

"ethical slut"... i love that term. :p

#89 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:24 AM

I hook up.

My console to my TV so I can enjoy video games in my monogamous relationship.

#90 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:50 AM

i like the "idea" of hooking up because it sounds dangerous and exciting but my experience with it so far has been pretty disappointing. :/ the sex was a bit of a letdown and i had only be able to finish myself off when i got back home.

i hope one of these days my 10-inch dick prince charming will find me and i can cease finding my soulmate thru slutty gay apps altogether. (there's no such thing as gay bars where i'm at)

"ethical slut"... i love that term. :p

Plan on living there for your entire life?

#91 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:53 AM

Who want sum fuk?

#92 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:01 PM

Who want sum fuk?

Yu fuk on me I fuk on yu

#93 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:57 PM

I have to ask... is bigger really better? I struggle with 6-7-inch dicks, anything more than that would feel like a bulldozer?? 

#94 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:32 PM

Plan on living there for your entire life?

i wish i can move somewhere else but i can't picture myself doing so. :(

I have to ask... is bigger really better? I struggle with 6-7-inch dicks, anything more than that would feel like a bulldozer?? 

personally, it is. i think the girth is more important than the length tho but they often come hand-in-hand. <6-inch dicks make me go, "uhh am i having sex or a dream right now?"

#95 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:20 AM

Depends on where your cervix is situated. A longer dick is not necessarily better, it primarily means he'll have to focus on not going in too deep because if he bumps into your cervix you'll definitely feel it during and after doing the fuck. Girth is more important, like fikri said. The more girth, the more pressure on your G-spot and clitoris. Mind you, a really wide dick is quite limiting too. 

My favourite dick type is the coke can: Short-ish but wide. Please PM me if you belong to this species.

#96 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:41 AM

Yeah. We need an adult sub-forum.

#97 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:50 AM

Holy fuck. Y'all should take this stuff to PM or something. This is still a childs game cheating site. We say same pretty foul stuff around here at times, but it's usually in sub-forums where children won't be able to view it...at least be tactful.

#98 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:15 AM

Holy fuck. Y'all should take this stuff to PM or something. This is still a childs game cheating site. We say same pretty foul stuff around here at times, but it's usually in sub-forums where children won't be able to view it...at least be tactful.

I second this, I'm all for adult discussions but that's what the adult channel on slack is for :p You are all being just a bit too graphic for a public general chat thread lol literally anyone can see this...

#99 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:50 AM

I second this, I'm all for adult discussions but that's what the adult channel on slack is for :p You are all being just a bit too graphic for a public general chat thread lol literally anyone can see this...

Lol whoops sorry yall :p Curiosity got the best of me, I tend to forget it's not all adults. my bad

#100 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:15 AM

I usually complain whenever we're censored in any way, and even I'm cringing...waaay too much info

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm, fikrieatyourheart, codexslutgate2k16

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users