totm fikrieatyourheart codexslutgate2k16

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Nanarie

Nanarie
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:50 AM

Holy fuck. Y'all should take this stuff to PM or something. This is still a childs game cheating site. We say same pretty foul stuff around here at times, but it's usually in sub-forums where children won't be able to view it...at least be tactful.

I second this, I'm all for adult discussions but that's what the adult channel on slack is for :p You are all being just a bit too graphic for a public general chat thread lol literally anyone can see this...

Lol whoops sorry yall :p Curiosity got the best of me, I tend to forget it's not all adults. my bad

#102 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3,201 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:15 AM

Holy fuck. Y'all should take this stuff to PM or something. This is still a childs game cheating site. We say same pretty foul stuff around here at times, but it's usually in sub-forums where children won't be able to view it...at least be tactful.

I usually complain whenever we're censored in any way, and even I'm cringing...waaay too much info

#103 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:22 AM

I usually complain whenever we're censored in any way, and even I'm cringing...waaay too much info

Haha you missed the worst of it, some posts were deleted

#104 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3,201 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:44 AM

Haha you missed the worst of it, some posts were deleted

Saw them earlier!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm, fikrieatyourheart, codexslutgate2k16

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users