verge wodf newbie introduction neopets battledome

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Verge

Verge
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:03 PM

After a long hiatus. I cam back playing neopets again last year. Found out that stuff are cheap now so ended up buying things i couldnt imagine i will be able to afford. I have been doing mosly my dailies and milking the battledome for some codestones.
Now its been a year since i got back to playing. My pet now is massive with decent weapons. Got my dream neopet, a lutari. Im still doing my dailies deligently thanks to my cellphone and data. I still do battledome for codestone sometimes.
Lately i have been playing AC. Hopefully i will finaly get an all-star.

Found out something important in life recently. Being good and always following the rules is always good. You have to learn to cheat and find clever ways to move up in life.
Figured out i might as well do it on neopets and see how it goes.
Wont go all out. I dont wanna freeze my account.

So hi everyone!!

My neopet goal now is to own a wand of the dark faerie. Hopefully someone here can give me tips on how to get it.

Thanks!

#2 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2016 - 10:03 PM

Hello Verge, and welcome to Neocodex!

Good luck on getting All Star! :)

#3 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:04 AM

Found out something important in life recently. Being good and always following the rules is always good. You have to learn to cheat and find clever ways to move up in life.

this is how i justify myself bringing notes to the exam hall every semester in university. never get caught tho.

welcome to neocodex, @Verge! feel free to ask me about whatever if you're curious about anything. :)

#4 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:53 AM

Welcome to Codex @Verge ! If you need help with anything, do have a look at our Guides Directory, it's rather comprehensive and very up-to-date:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

For AC, we have "AOB codes" for the games to help you make your life a bit easier. Here's the guide for AOB:

http://www.neocodex....f-bytes-how-to/

http://www.neocodex....-use-chrome-ce/ (guide for using it on Chrome)

And the AOB codes themselves can be found here (look under the "Altador Cup" spoiler): http://www.neocodex....ob-master-list/

For BD, this program can help you automate your BD battles, if that's helpful for you: http://www.neocodex....ts-autobattler/

To get a WoDF, you can simply buy it here at our Trading Post, for NPs or "other" (;) ). You need 10 non-spam posts on your post count, and your account must be at least a week old however.

Alternatively, you can earn the NPs to buy it directly from Neopets! The easiest & best way to earn NPs is by autobuying ("ABing"). Here's a basic guide for that, using our program Abrosia: http://www.neocodex....-abrosia-style/

And here's a guide for that that's a bit more advanced, although as a normal free Member you won't be able to utilise all of the features mentioned here: http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

Hope this helps your queries! As mentioned before, feel free to ask if you want to check about anything, as well. :)

#5 Verge

Verge
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:03 AM

Thanks for welcoming me here karla, fikti, junie.

Nice! Junkie thanks for sharing thoses links.
I have been reading those pages.

These are pretty interesting. Will have to try them out.
Any risk of getting iced with using this? Do you know of any preventive measures before taking a dive into these programs? Would like to have some protection on or like invisibility cloak so tnt wont find out.hahaha

Aob is very intersting. Might give it a try since i very bad with flash games.
Bd auto battler will come very useful and would definitely try it to ease my grinding on those codestones.
So excited! I can already imagine getting that wodf soon.hahaha

#6 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:55 AM

Autobuying doesn't really have risk of getting iced these days. Unless you, like, start showing off some spectacular buys in a way that people get suspicious, and then you get reported. In fact for free members you won't even be able to get an unsafe buytime when ABing haha. Generally we don't advise you to run other programs/use your account when autobuying however, for obvious reasons.

If you really want that WoDF though, and want to get it by earning the NPs for it, I would suggest you get an Advanced membership. It's only USD5 a month, and will open the features which could allow you to make good buys even in competitive shops. People easily make more than USD5 worth of buys a month from ABing with Advanced as well. :D

#7 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:09 AM

Welcome :) To codex, hope you like it here.

#8 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:37 AM

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!!!!!

#9 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:19 PM

Wow, Verge your story is my story too. Down to dream pets, joining this forum, AoB, lusting after a wand of the dark faerie.

I cant get the AoB scanner program to work and a little too chicken to mess abound with AoBing without it because I have no idea what I'm going and all typing all those numbers intimidate me. share with me what you learn Verge.

#10 Verge

Verge
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2016 - 08:52 AM

@neobo! nice! let go for attain that WODF!

Hopefully we get is as soon.

I know. I tried thing AoB thing and it worked for me the first time I tried it but for some reason I cant get it to work again.

Will try again today and see how it goes.haha

#11 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2016 - 10:16 PM

Wow, Verge your story is my story too. Down to dream pets, joining this forum, AoB, lusting after a wand of the dark faerie.

I cant get the AoB scanner program to work and a little too chicken to mess abound with AoBing without it because I have no idea what I'm going and all typing all those numbers intimidate me. share with me what you learn Verge.

The AOB Scanner program doesn't work haha. Just follow the guides I linked and they should have step-by-step instructions more or less. And don't worry about safety, while all cheating has its risks (so your caution is not misplaced either) AOB is one of the safest cheating methods, especially if you aren't using it on AC or anything.

@neobo! nice! let go for attain that WODF!

Hopefully we get is as soon.

I know. I tried thing AoB thing and it worked for me the first time I tried it but for some reason I cant get it to work again.

Will try again today and see how it goes.haha

Some AOB codes don't work, or may be a bit wonky (sometimes they work, but sometimes mysteriously they might not). Feel free to PM me for anything, I will help where I can. :)

#12 Kiyono

Kiyono
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:11 PM

Welcome! Thankfully, WoDFs are much, MUCH cheaper than before and far more attainable. Once you get the hang of ABing, you should be able to buy your own WoDF soon. 

#13 Verge

Verge
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:24 AM

@HiMyNameIsJunjie good news i got it working yesterday. Used it to play make some noise for AC. Worked like a charm! Hahaha
Will probably not use it too much. I was getting some error messages yesterday to slow down sending the score.haha

Welcome! Thankfully, WoDFs are much, MUCH cheaper than before and far more attainable. Once you get the hang of ABing, you should be able to buy your own WoDF soon.

Might do that too. But i am too chicken. I feel like it has high risk of getting frozen. Lol

#14 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 10:01 AM

Awesome! Welcome to the forum and good luck on your goals, I'm basically doing the same thing, trying to get a WoDF (as well as SuAPx2, LEV, GBomb, GShield, TTear and maybe a Moehog Skull eventually)  and to train my pet to 750 Strength and Defense... Maybe once we get there our pets can battle :)

#15 Verge

Verge
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 01:12 PM

Haha thanks @Dollars that is the same set i was going for. Looking forward for us to get to our goals soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: verge, wodf, newbie, introduction, neopets, battledome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users