i'M SO HAPPYY.

#3 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:43 PM

YOU SEE THAT MOUNTAIN? YOU CAN CLIMB IT

But holy shit it looks so good!! I can't wait to play it!! Like shield snowboarding looks like so much fun and then the shrines look amazing and aaahh god I wanna play it right nooow <3 I just hope there's gonna be some nice background music while you're out running around the fields and all >w<

Also that mysterious fellow at the beginning and Koroks.....

Spoiler

Also wow!! The world the gonna be massive. The coloured area is just what they've shown us on the stream and it's pretty big, and I believe this is about half of the map.

Spoiler

Edit: they just confirmed that less than 2% of the game has been shown so far :0 It's gonna be huge!!

#4 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:20 PM

OMG, it's so pretty! Was watching some of the gameplay at work today.

Now are you guys going to get it on the WIiU or the NX? 

#5 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:22 PM

Lmao is it weird that I am hyped you can tame a horse?! Lemme sneak up on dat bitch AND MAKE HER MIIIINE

#6 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:41 PM

OMG, it's so pretty! Was watching some of the gameplay at work today.

Now are you guys going to get it on the WIiU or the NX? 

Rumor has it that the NX is going to be some kind of addition to the WiiU. 
I hope they go that route instead.

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:02 PM

It has to be more than an addition if the new Zelda launches simultaneously for both devices.

#8 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:25 PM

It looks really amazing ;w; But since the launch date is in almost a year I'd rather forget that it exists and get hyped again when it comes out T_T

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:09 AM

It looks really amazing ;w; But since the launch date is in almost a year I'd rather forget that it exists and get hyped again when it comes out T_T

Actually it doesn't even have a release date yet. We know the NX is March 2017, but Zelda could come out in December 2017 if Nintendo wants to be cheeky.

#10 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:31 AM

Actually it doesn't even have a release date yet. We know the NX is March 2017, but Zelda could come out in December 2017 if Nintendo wants to be cheeky.

I'm pretty sure they said it'll be coming out on both the NX and Wii U at the same time, so the earliest will be March 2017 :0

Yup, here it is!!

https://twitter.com/...224978984083456

>The new Legend of #Zelda will be the focus of #E3 2016. It will launch simultaneously on both Wii U and NX in 2017

Could have sworn they said it was coming out March 2017, oops. But it could definitely be a launch title ^^

Huh? Where did you hear that? Going by the patent illustrations it looks like a completely new console. Like the big giveaway is that it uses cartridges instead of discs. Though to be honest, Nintendo and other companies patent shit all the time and the product ideas never actually happen? But I guess what's different here is that Sharp is gonna be supplying Nintendo with their free-form LCD displays and that fits with the patented controller design, so unless this is for a different project we might actually get something incredibly similar to those illustrations.

Like check out the differences between the the Wii U and NX console illusts. Going by these I don't think the NX is gonna be an addon :p So let's hope they don't call it a Super Wii or Wii U 2 or some other shit that would confuse the average technologically impaired parent buying a gift for their kid.

#11 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:20 AM

We just know they're releasing simultaneously. Nothing about on or near the NX release date. It's obvious to make it a launch title to drive NX sales since the Wii U is dead, but hey Nintendo isn't smart about things.

On another note who's buying Let's Dance 2017 on the Wii? Yes the Wii.

#12 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:09 PM

It's times like this I wish I had a wii.

#13 poofka

poofka
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:57 PM

tbh the gameplay that I saw didn't look very impressive and it is kinda discouraging that its coming out of the NX also, meaning the Wii U is completely dead. I may not even bother with the Wii U version of this game, so let's see how it goes. I mean it kinda reminds me of Twilight where it was for the GCN but also came out for the Wii the same time and I always thought the GCN version was better. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users