What made you turn to cheating in NP?

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#26 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2016 - 08:57 AM

How did you find out about ways to cheat? What made you want to cheat?

I started after I first got iced. There was a

glitched when you added money to the bank, it would double. Needless to say.... I had BILLIONS in a few minutes. Needless to say again, I was

iced the next day.

Not wanting to restart legit

, I started look
ing for ways to
cheat.

Simple, couldn't get any morphing potions legit. Now I can with the amazing abrosia autobuyer!!

#27 Sorbet

Sorbet
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:18 AM

I've been legit the entire time I've played neo. Legit NPs, legitly created and traded pets, legit NC.

But lately things have gotten pretty boring on site. It's stagnant and no new content, with captchas on lookups and pets I'm apathetic to look at people's stuff. Neomail bugs are annoying, I never remember what I last said if a neomail was from a day ago. Boards are slow.

So I'm quitting and making some money on all the stuff I accumulated over so many years of playing legit. I need the cash, might as well profit off my old neo habit. Mostly it's for the money, but also a little out of annoyance at TNT for failing to evolve their site as their players have aged. The strict rules against mentioning offsites, oppressive censoring and making it difficult for players to connect offsite are all ancient rules that might have been appropriate when most of us were 13. But we're not 13 anymore.

#28 razer

razer
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:27 AM

Cause playing legit is almost impossible nowadays, and also boring.

And with Neo being on a rampage with the freezings, I don't mind taking the risk.

I doubt you can find much active players who are 100% legit.

#29 Sorbet

Sorbet
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 11:53 AM

Cause playing legit is almost impossible nowadays, and also boring.

And with Neo being on a rampage with the freezings, I don't mind taking the risk.

I doubt you can find much active players who are 100% legit.

You think so?

Also, I find it pretty funny how a lot of people became cheaters only after they were wrongfully iced. What exactly is TNT's deal with the freezings lately? I hear people aren't even given a reason why anymore.

#30 Maruko

Maruko
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 01:03 PM

My first account I played 100% legit I had fun and also had a lot of time in my hand. A few years laters nostalgia hitted me and made a new account and started also legit but didn't had the time... started to google and found this amazing Auto Buyer!

#31 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:12 PM

Cheaters have the best items.

#32 Mom

Mom
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:44 PM

I've played legit Neo my whole life, but I bought some Neopoints back in January off a site and never turned back. Things that were virtually unachievable before became so real and easy to grasp. I'm still mostly legit, but I do buy occasionally still.

I'd be full-fledged if I was any good with programs. :v

Edited by Mom, 27 July 2016 - 08:36 PM.

#33 Bendyounet

Bendyounet
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:30 AM

I was curious to see how cheaters did they works. And I found neocodex. What a wonderful world I discovered here ! 

#34 Lumielle

Lumielle
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:56 AM

I got frustrated with legit restocking. Googled "autobuyer" and here we are.  :rolleyes:

#35 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:19 AM

I came back after several years and disliked having missed so many even trophies. My profile was nearly barren. When I tried to do the site events legit, I just plain sucked at them, but didn't want to spend HOURS to become good at ONE thing (because, it would take that long, I'm pretty terrible at some of those games). So. I was already using an APer to to get through monotonous battling in NQ2, but didn't really consider that cheating. It's just taking over clicks. ACX was the first time I really cheated, and the community I found here was worth way more than the trophy. :)

#36 Thespians

Thespians
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:34 AM

I have a main account that has an awful username, so I am building up my side via cheating, and then going to switch mains :p 

#37 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 12:21 PM

I got frustrated with legit restocking. Googled "autobuyer" and here we are.  :rolleyes:

Basically this. I would get some nice R99 from time to time, but far in between.

#38 lcjzlcjz

lcjzlcjz
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:19 AM

Played Neopets back when I was 8~9 years old, but had no idea how to earn Neopoints other than playing the games. Have heard of restocking but just didn't have the time and internet speed to do it. Yet I wanted to have a really strong Battledome pet, which I couldn't realise back in the days. Now I'm playing Neopets again just to fulfill what I couldn't do previously.

#39 Kevinn

Kevinn
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

Main got frozen when I was inactive for years, came back and thought well I need a shortcut.

#40 Slate

Slate
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:08 PM

Got sick of not having time to play the games to make NP. Wanted a strong BD pet and wanted to make him smart by reading books. Well - unless you're unemployed it's not possible to play enough games to make enough NP to participate in the Neo-economy. So, wanted an AB and here I am. Love it.

#41 lark187

lark187
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:31 PM

play neopets from 2000-2004 was legit the whole way made millions from restock and reselling had the pets i wanted and trained with the best bd items at the time plus the 5mill in stocks i had when tnah had the big rise back then but that came to a end when i gave my friend 500k and he ABed got himself iced and me which ticked me off

came back to neopets last sept cause of a friend, played legit once again then lost 800k in trade and when tried to get the np or the item the neoteam where a-holes so said screw it and bam found several abers

Edited by lark187, 29 August 2016 - 05:32 PM.

#42 Returningplayer

Returningplayer
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 06:42 PM

I been playing on and off for a longgggggggg time. Back when I started jade ss was one m nps in Hidden Tower. I got frozen once for flaming a role player when I was a little kid. Was sad because I had a pretty decent account and was saving for a jade ss.

Kept playing on and off and I did pretty well eventually. Got a pirate kacheek with around 150s stats. BD set was G-Bomb, Honey Potion, Hypno Helmet and the two NQ 2 weapons if I remember correctly. Oh yes I also had g-shield. Back then these items were considered strong and were the meta but obviously some of them aren't good anymore. The truth of how I loss that account was that my asswipe cousin stole my stuff when I was logged onto his computer. He denied it for many months. Dunno his reasoning for doing this, but the excuse was that I shouldn't be playing a child's game at that age but really its because he is an asswipe. At that point I loss interest. My other cousin who I transferred my pet to cause I was scared forgot his password. All of us played at an early age so we all had bogus birthdays so yea pretty screwed at that point and can't log on. Actually all our accounts were purged now except the account with my pirate kacheek I can't ever get back :(.

I want to surpass how good I was at that point and am raising another kacheek. Probably need at least 50m in assets to surpass the assets I had before and no way am I gonna do that legit don't have the time or patience anymore.

Edited by Returningplayer, 29 August 2016 - 06:44 PM.

#43 snicklefritz

snicklefritz
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

Came back after quite a few years long hiatus and played legitly my first go round. Seeing as how ass their customer service is in answering tickets compared to other games that cater to online gamers I was like well fuck it. I most likely won't buy an account if mine gets frozen for cheating so I am gonna play the game and have fun with it and if I get caught then I figure thats the time to move on. Before coming back I spent most of my online time playing MMORPGs seriously raiding end game content soon as it came out. Not like world first guilds but reaching the new level cap in the first week and raiding the new content in the second. So neo is my hiatus of that grind.

#44 smh

smh
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

When I was like 10 and realized the fruit machine was glitched. If you refreshed on the page where it told you if you won or not you could infinitely play. Got so much shit. That was a good day.

#45 N00dle

N00dle
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:36 PM

I hate restarting after getting frozen. Rebuilding from ground up is the eorst without a little boost.

#46 Dmfn

Dmfn
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:15 AM

Legit neopets is like: you have real money, you have anything you want there. If not, you'll never have your dreamies

#47 camellia

camellia
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:09 PM

I got iced for stealing art for Beauty Contest, but I NEVER entered before. Then got iced for dailies on multiple accounts.

Had to restart again, had the hardest time advancing and trading. Discovered I could just buy mpʻs to get me up there.

I play once in awhile, but when I have something I really want. I just cheat lol

#48 Yessie

Yessie
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:59 AM

Haven't really cheated yet, though I've been tempted to get some hard to get NC items that I've been wanting. 

#49 Sella

Sella
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:24 AM

took me years legit playing to reach a mere million -.-

#50 Krolikzima

Krolikzima
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:12 PM

From yee old days, prior to them giving out NP like candy, it was a PAIN IN THE ASS to get actual neopoints the legit way. To give a clue to the neobabies: the soup kitchen max out was around 250 NP if I recall correctly? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users