Photo

What made you turn to cheating in NP?

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#76 josieiscool

josieiscool
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

Wanting to live out my childhood fantasies. It's pretty much everything I thought it would be. 

#77 Briavel

Briavel
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:33 PM

I got banned on my legit account, so now I cheat xD

#78 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

I played legit for many years, about 6 but I wasn't getting anywhere NP wise and customizing is not cheap. I basically wanted to be able to afford cool stuff without having to spend hours every day playing games for it.

#79 kardashian

kardashian
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:30 AM

When someone accused me of cheating and i was playing 100% legit.... and i think i got frozen.

they said i cheated on a site called Gamingguter then i wen't on and never paid legit again

#80 CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:31 AM

I lost my main account (I'm not even sure why, honestly), and could not be bothered to rebuild it all the slow way. Additionally I may have been a tad bit bitter. xD

#81 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

I never really cared for the game... only as a kid

for a short time I was just trying to get nps so I could commission a couple artists who accept np

#82 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:53 PM

I find it easier to cheat, never been good at restocking so hey theirs a bot for that yay!

#83 titsfullyjacked

titsfullyjacked
  • 13 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

I used to be a good at restocking but got frozen and came back decided to try it out.

#84 Froggo

Froggo
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:47 PM

I just want UCs, and USD from selling my stuff. lol

#85 Aase

Aase
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:00 AM

Easier to do things I don't have the time to do when I'm working.. Always found the games addictive so it started through wanting to beat people with stupid scores I wasn't good enough for :')

#86 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:50 AM

Laziness o7 But also because UCs have very cute and I like money.

#87 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

I lost my main account (and sides) because I used to play with someone else irl and we shared computers a lot. We each had 5 accounts and got hit with multi accounting :I 

I googled 'how to cheat at neopets' and found this forum. Never played legit since. 

#88 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:10 PM

Waaaay back when I was little I wanted Krawks and Draiks but was terrible at making money, so I ended searching for sites that sell NP and items and begged my parents to buy me a Krawk Transmogrification Potion. Along the way I stumbled across sites that had cheat programs for Neo, and that's how I slowly discovered the world of cheating. :D

#89 Monique

Monique
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:02 AM

The first time I got iced, I got iced unfairly (was accused of scamming and did no such thing, in fact I hardly ever visited the neoforums). Ever since then I decided cheating was way more fun xD Although, my version of "cheating" was just buying neopoints and pets... Who the heck would want to spend months building an account up from scratch all over again anyway!

#90 seryce

seryce
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:18 PM

A friend on MSN showed me Darkztar when I was 12. I didn't really wanna cheat but it turned out a looooot of the AC cheated anyway so if you can't beat em, join em right? I really wanted a maraquan draik, promptly got one and was iced in a very short time frame.  :doh:

#91 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:59 PM

begged my parents to buy me a Krawk Transmogrification Potion. 

LOL What did they say to that? I wasn't allowed to buy stuff online as a kid personally. Partly because my family couldn't afford it, partly because even if they did they saw online gaming as a waste of money. (Part of the reason I love being an adult. No one can tell me what to spend on games.) 

#92 deiter

deiter
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

I don't have the time anymore to devote to playing a ton, but still like the perks that come with having lots of np. Too lazy to rebuild old accounts. etc. :)

Edited by deiter, 22 September 2017 - 01:47 PM.

#93 CrazyPancakes

CrazyPancakes
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

It's an option, and I don't care about having my account banned, so why not?

#94 SloppyCellTech

SloppyCellTech
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

I lost my main account for no reason, after that I decided there is no point in playing legit.

#95 ipleadtheyiff

ipleadtheyiff
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:27 AM

UC trading is hellish and I'm not gonna waste 24 hours of my life checking the Magma Pool for my time.

#96 fahriss

fahriss
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

I started out as looking for account recovery help. Then I found this forum. Yea well, kinda sucked in now lol

#97 earthanimal

earthanimal
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:45 PM

I want to have a better account than other people without putting in the time or effort.

so, i want to appear to be better at the game than most people, when in reality i don't care about the game much at all.

i am probably a narcissist.

#98 Jereemyy

Jereemyy
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:26 PM

I have been playing legit for a few years now and managed to get 70m legit (thanks to chairty corner). And its just been really boring. I haven't cheated yet though.

#99 Crowkiller

Crowkiller
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:37 PM

Honestly, just a lack of time to work up and get the stuff, but sooo many wants.

#100 vbishop86

vbishop86
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:09 AM

It's something I had considered doing when I was playing legit. Been gone for a few years and decided to make a shell and see how well I can do before getting iced, rinse, repeat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users