Photo

What made you turn to cheating in NP?

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 vbishop86

vbishop86
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:09 AM

It's something I had considered doing when I was playing legit. Been gone for a few years and decided to make a shell and see how well I can do before getting iced, rinse, repeat.

#102 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

Honestly, I just got tired of the badly designed web pages that infest so many pet sites. It's all click click click through so many menus just to do one or two things. I was so tired of that crap so I got a bot to do it for me. XD

Otherwise I actually play pretty legit. I've never considered using a bot to play games before, but the prizes on some sites are so low per minigame that it's really annoying to try and earn any amount of points...

#103 DrunkCleaner

DrunkCleaner
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

Was frozen twice when playing legit. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

#104 jaredyne

jaredyne

• 777 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:29 PM

I still have no idea how my main hasn't been frozen lmao

#105 jasokes

jasokes
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:24 AM

Lost access to an old account and TNT refuses to answer tickets. Had a few ucs on there, and given how much they're worth now, I've come back to the game feeling plenty salty. Figured this is the best way to get back up to where I used to be without investing my whole life into rebuilding. Ain't nobody got time for that.

#106 Neoxx

Neoxx
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:36 AM

I was iced for "attempting to scam others" over a misunderstanding, and something that was really obviously sarcastic and not at all legitimately what I was asking/doing. I can't remember the specifics as it was well over 10years ago now but it was something incredibly dumb like "send me your pw and i'll make neopoints appear" as part of a very in context joke on a board among friends. I remember thinking "as soon as I can explain my side, and they see the context the joke was made in, I can have my account back and we'll all have a laugh" and then that didn't happen. And I was furious that something I spent so much time on could just be taken like that. So I turned to the dark side :shifty:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users