Quantcast

Ask LGBT+ people anything!

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#151 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

Yep. LG people can be biphobic and transphobic. Gayness doesn't erase someone's ability to be a bigot. It's inherently transphobic and biphobic to assume a hetero-appearing relationship is hetero and it's dangerous since a lot of trans people want to keep their identity safe. Sucks, right?

Cheating is really simple. Person A sleeps with, or engages in romantic/emotional relations, with Person C, without telling Person B and without Person B's consent. Polyamory isn't really any different. If someone in a poly relationship is doing something without telling their partner(s), getting their partner(s)'s consent and they are intentionally hiding it, lying, etc they are probably cheating. The entire point of polyamory is being open, communicating and discussing what is and isn't okay. If Person A and B have discussed them sleeping with Person C, and everyone consents, it's not cheating.

nonmonogamy251.gif

That chart is incredibly interesting. I didn't know it could get so complex.

#152 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:25 AM

Yep. LG people can be biphobic and transphobic. Gayness doesn't erase someone's ability to be a bigot. It's inherently transphobic and biphobic to assume a hetero-appearing relationship is hetero and it's dangerous since a lot of trans people want to keep their identity safe. Sucks, right?

Cheating is really simple. Person A sleeps with, or engages in romantic/emotional relations, with Person C, without telling Person B and without Person B's consent. Polyamory isn't really any different. If someone in a poly relationship is doing something without telling their partner(s), getting their partner(s)'s consent and they are intentionally hiding it, lying, etc they are probably cheating. The entire point of polyamory is being open, communicating and discussing what is and isn't okay. If Person A and B have discussed them sleeping with Person C, and everyone consents, it's not cheating.

nonmonogamy251.gif

Genuine question, where is this from? 

#153 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:47 AM

I think it's from www.xeromag.com and copyrighted in 2010 by Franklin Veaux. It's version 2.5.1, I wonder what the earlier versions looked like.

#154 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:05 PM

I found it on Google. I've seen a lot of different ones that illustrate relationship types. This one was the most accurate and comprehensive one I could find.

I think it's from www.xeromag.com and copyrighted in 2010 by Franklin Veaux. It's version 2.5.1, I wonder what the earlier versions looked like.

But how did you know?  :o  jk jk

#155 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:33 AM

Cool, thanks! It looked vaguely xkcd-ish and I was wondering if the creator was doing after sites.

#156 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:23 AM

I didn't read the thread but how do chicks have sex with eachother, do you just scissor eachother? Isn't penetration dope.

#157 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:59 PM

I didn't read the thread but how do chicks have sex with eachother, do you just scissor eachother? Isn't penetration dope.

This kind of thing is pretty much why I figured you'd have died by now. Surely, someone's gotten sufficiently fed up with the way you act to end it all? :p

#158 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

Futa, bro.

#159 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:55 PM

bd1149606f0bdb559b884238d597262cfbf17c6c

#160 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:33 PM

I'm going to treat this like a serious question, because for the sake of this thread there are probably people who don't know the answer to this and need to (not necessarily Cyo but definitely including some people with vaginas).

In short: It's different for everyone.  Sex for anyone is should be exactly what they want it to be, what works best for them.

Penetration is dope for some people.  Some people get better orgasms other ways.  Some people only orgasm while being penetrated. Some people can't orgasm while being penetrated at all.

Kind of like some people with penises who get off much better when being penetrated, or while having their balls squeezed, or while only stimulating a specific part of their dick, or just really prefer blowjobs. 

It's like salt.  Right?  So you have regular salt.  And for a while you think that that's all there is, just salt.  But then you find out that salt is actually a whole type of thing, that has all of these different flavors and colors and applications.  And different salts work better in different situations, and some people don't like certain salts.

PIV sex is like table salt.

#161 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:59 PM

I'm going to treat this like a serious question, because for the sake of this thread there are probably people who don't know the answer to this and need to (not necessarily Cyo but definitely including some people with vaginas).

In short: It's different for everyone.  Sex for anyone is should be exactly what they want it to be, what works best for them.

Penetration is dope for some people.  Some people get better orgasms other ways.  Some people only orgasm while being penetrated. Some people can't orgasm while being penetrated at all.

Kind of like some people with penises who get off much better when being penetrated, or while having their balls squeezed, or while only stimulating a specific part of their dick, or just really prefer blowjobs. 

It's like salt.  Right?  So you have regular salt.  And for a while you think that that's all there is, just salt.  But then you find out that salt is actually a whole type of thing, that has all of these different flavors and colors and applications.  And different salts work better in different situations, and some people don't like certain salts.

Yasss.

#162 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

Also, a few points to add: Lesbians (as I understand it) also have fingers, and other things which can "penetrate." And, even in the case of herterosexual females, some achieve orgasm best (or can only achieve it) via different methods, ie clitoral, vaginal, "g-spot" etc. So even though scissoring isn't the only position that homosexual females are allowed/able to perform, for some women, it may actually be the ideal form for pleasure

Also, I had to google PIV bc I have never seen this acronym before. Learn stuff erryday

#163 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:57 PM

Don't take this the wrong way, but is demisexual often considered a real thing?

I've never openly identified as it, and I'm in no way certain that I am demisexual, and I am straight, but I kind of feel like demisexuality may apply to me...? But any time I see it mentioned (by someone else), everyone's reaction is always "Yeah... A lot of people only feel sexually attracted to people they care about. That's normal. You don't need to make it into a sexuality. Etc etc." And I partially agree...? But on the other hand, it seems like so many straight dudes would go after literally almost any decent girl and... That's not really me? I think?

No real specific question here, I'm just a little confused about demisexuality.

This may be a bit late, but this is my basic understanding of Demisexuality (please take with a grain of salt).

Like most any other sexuality, ace-spectrum identities deal with sexual attraction - or rather, lack thereof. If it makes sense, it has to do with the attraction you get, not the action you get. Demisexuality, as I understand it, has to do with whether or not you're sexually attracted to someone prior to getting to know them. For instance, some people have a burning desire to bang Idris Elba or Scarlett Johansson and would jump at the chance regardless of their emotional attachment. While a Demi person may not even register them as "hot" because there's no emotional element involved.

It's understandably a difficult distinction because it's defined by a lack of attraction rather than the presence of attraction.

#164 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 09:16 AM

What are common questions that straight folks ask openly lgbt folks that they really shouldnt? Like not with ill intention but they unknowingly being super insensitive. It's one of my greatest fears...

#165 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 09:48 AM

I once asked Cronus if poop fell out of his butthole instead of how it usually works.

What are common questions that straight folks ask openly lgbt folks that they really shouldnt? Like not with ill intention but they unknowingly being super insensitive. It's one of my greatest fears...

#166 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:50 AM

"Are you top or bottom?" None of your business, Carol, btw, do you like doggy style or missionary?

"Who's the man/woman in the relationship?" I think we are both man/woman.

"Will you be my gay best friend? I always wanted one." Nah.

"I have a gay friend, do you want me to introduce him to you?" Nah.

#167 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

"Are you top or bottom?" None of your business, Carol, btw, do you like doggy style or missionary?

"Who's the man/woman in the relationship?" I think we are both man/woman.

"Will you be my gay best friend? I always wanted one." Nah.

"I have a gay friend, do you want me to introduce him to you?" Nah.

LOL some of these are so cringeworthy... can't believe someone's asked you that. They were likely thinking, I'd be flattered by the gay best friend part so why don't I ask. Glad I asked here, never asking these questions in public!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users