So I found it really annoying how sometimes I would go restocking and then I would purchase an item
that wasn't really worth anything. So I created a HUGEE list that blocks the images of items that aren't profitable using Adblock.
The only thing with this list is that it'll slow down your computer a bit and may be a little bit annoying when you're trying to click things on your inventory. However, I find that it's worth it when you go restocking and don't have to manually search up the rarity/value of the item.
Of course there may be some things that are blocked on my list that shouldn't. If you do happen to see such item please let me know and I'll make changes to the list
How to work:
1. Download the "Adblock.txt" document I attached to this post
2. Download the Adblock extension from https://getadblock.com/
3. Enable adblock in Chrome and you should be able to see it in the top right corner of your browser
a.png 44.48KB 2 downloads
4. Click on the options button (shown in diagram above)
5. Click on the "Customize" at the top
6. You should see "Manually edit your filters", click the edit button beside it
a.png 24.14KB 3 downloads
7. Copy and paste the contents of my list into the space and save the change
8. Viola, you should have your new and handy adblock list
Here's what it should look like in use:
[Edit]: Lutari Healing Potion should be blocked but you get the idea
a.png 30.56KB 3 downloads
+rep if this helped
Adblock.txt 309.87KB 31 downloads
Edited by Swim, 18 June 2016 - 05:29 PM.