it's only june and i already had been warned multiple times by the staff since the start of the year. here's a brieft chronology of my run-ins with the staff:
- warned by @Waser Lave for abusing my 10 +rep per day priviledge by giving all of them to @Hrist over a span of nearly a month. she had 300+ reputation points before it was reset back.
- thread got inexplicably deleted and instead of enquiring the staff about it like normal people, i created a status update lambasting them. warned by @Tauriel.
- warned by @Waser Lave for trying to rally people to find the secret of achieving the badger award through group effort.
- decided to change my name to prove my point here and got warned by @Tauriel for trolling.
- was butthurt that everyone was verbally abusing me so i decided to report them to the staff. warned for abusing the report button.
- warned by @KyloRen a few days ago for sharing publicly my taste in men.
so, yeah... question time!
- have you ever been warned by the staff?
- how do you feel after being warned?
- have you ever read all the rules of neocodex? (trick question to see who has a life and who doesn't)
- how do one become a model codexian?
- how much would you wager that i'll be banned before year-end?