What is Gourment Food?
Gourment food is any food item that has rarity 90 - 100.
Gourment Club Trophies
Gourment Club also got a high score table:
First to Third place Gold Trophy
Fourth to Eighth place Silver Trophy
Ninth to Seventeenth place Bronze Trophy
For Top 200 you can get "Hononary Member Award"
Here The Guide You Can Follow
1. Select Your Active Neopet.
2. Go to http://www.neopets.c...rmet_club.phtml then click here.
3. On food eaten page, right click on the page and select ' View Page Source'.
4. On page source page Click Ctrl+A to 'Select All' and Ctrl+C 'Copy' the code.
5. Go to http://items.jellyneo.net/gourmet/ then Ctrl+V 'Paste' the code inside the box.
6. Choose your 'Sort by:' then click 'Show me what I have to eat!'.
7. Done, here the list of food your pet has to eat.
8. Use the list to search in Search Wizard, Auction or Trading Post.
9. Good Luck.
* Make sure you have aaaa lot lot lot NP.
*Clear cookies to change back to main language.
I've heard changing your language and trying again will get a stubborn neopet to eat a food.
The best thing to do is to wait 'till the gets really hungry (dying?) that way you can feed him ~1 food/h
Edited by sako, 25 June 2016 - 09:44 AM.