cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:16 PM

Hello friends!

I have two questions:

1) Do you play Elder Scrolls Online?

2) Can you tolerate me enough to play with me?

If you answered yes to both the above questions, add me! 

If you answered maybe to the second question (I don't blame you), add me and find out!

If you answered no to either or both questions .. discuss Donald Trump's hair.

My gamertag is  (Tessa is from Supernatural). I'm not sure if that's how you play with people on there, though. In fact, I don't know anything about this game as I haven't started yet. So recommend things. And tell me things. Tell me all the things.

Discuss. Or tell me things.

#2 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:21 PM

I love ESO, but I stopped playing it because my husband stopped playing and I didn't wanna get too far ahead of him. :v

How long have you been playing?

#3 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:21 PM

I have the game but I haven't started yet. Maybe if someone is willing to spare a hand I can start too :p 

#4 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:22 PM

1) Do you play Elder Scrolls Online? - I installed it during the closed beta (whatever it was?). I only played a little bit because eh... It wasn't like skyrim or oblivion ;_;

2) Can you tolerate me enough to play with me? Hmm I don't even know if i'll give it another chance tbh. But i'll consider it :p Don't have a lot of time plus I don't really enjoy the "grind" anymore since Runescape  :ohwell: (gj jagex)

#5 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

1. No, but I plan to purchase. 

2. More than likely. I'm pretty antisocial and avoidant though.

3. His hair looks like a guinea pig.

#6 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:11 PM

I love ESO, but I stopped playing it because my husband stopped playing and I didn't wanna get too far ahead of him. :v

How long have you been playing?

I haven't even started it yet! I'm going to start tomorrow night. I won't pressure you but if you feel like joining me while I'm super noob and walking into walls then please do! Why did your husband stop playing?

I have the game but I haven't started yet. Maybe if someone is willing to spare a hand I can start too :p

Yess!!! We can be horrible together!! But that's basically the point of this thread - to get help. :p

1) Do you play Elder Scrolls Online? - I installed it during the closed beta (whatever it was?). I only played a little bit because eh... It wasn't like skyrim or oblivion ;_;

2) Can you tolerate me enough to play with me? Hmm I don't even know if i'll give it another chance tbh. But i'll consider it :p Don't have a lot of time plus I don't really enjoy the "grind" anymore since Runescape  :ohwell: (gj jagex)

LOL Runescape .. wow that brings back memories. Please do consider it! Even if it's just casually it could still be fun. So let me know if you decide to be awesome and come play with me.  ^_^

1. No, but I plan to purchase. 

2. More than likely. I'm pretty antisocial and avoidant though.

3. His hair looks like a guinea pig.

PERFECT, I love to avoid people. But less because I'm antisocial and more because I'm an asshole. Which means I will not at all get offended if you avoid me whenever you feel like being antisocial. So if you buy it let me know and we can go fuck shit up together.

Also

trump-vs-corn-who-wore-it-better-meme.jp

#7 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:18 PM

how many of dem gps you got?

#8 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:19 PM

PERFECT, I love to avoid people. But less because I'm antisocial and more because I'm an asshole. Which means I will not at all get offended if you avoid me whenever you feel like being antisocial. So if you buy it let me know and we can go fuck shit up together.

Also

trump-vs-corn-who-wore-it-better-meme.jp

I like you already.

#9 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

I like you already.

tumblr_mazalfmGYl1roxf22.gif

#10 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:37 PM

I'm re downloading the game. Anyone online? :)

#11 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:45 PM

I'd love to play, but $$$

#12 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:57 PM

I played the shit out of ES: III, IV, and V but I heard ESO wasn't as good. Is it worth getting and is the play style similar where you can sneak around and snipe people with your bow or dagger them for 30x damage? Can I also still be a jester suit wearing kitty cat? Because if not, pffffffffffffffffffft.

And as a Canadian, are you concerned about the possibility of Donald Trump's hair ruling the country that makes up Canada's pants?

#13 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:07 PM

I played the shit out of ES: III, IV, and V but I heard ESO wasn't as good. Is it worth getting and is the play style similar where you can sneak around and snipe people with your bow or dagger them for 30x damage? Can I also still be a jester suit wearing kitty cat? Because if not, pffffffffffffffffffft.

And as a Canadian, are you concerned about the possibility of Donald Trump's hair ruling the country that makes up Canada's pants?

Yup. It's like a cheap online version of Skyrim 

#14 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:44 PM

@cara He gets bored easily and has never loved MMORPGs like me. Post your in-game name and I'll add you! We can definitely play together. Just let me know which faction you pick because that impacts your starting zone(s).

Initially, sneaking had little purpose. Now they've implemented a system for the dark brotherhood and when I last played they had added the stealing/pickpocket system.

#15 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:33 PM

I'm re downloading the game. Anyone online? :)

NO but I will be on tomorrow/this weekend but don't make too much progress without me because we're going to be noobs together.

I'd love to play, but $$$

It's a one time buy isn't it? Just go buy it. Just do it. It's your credit card's problem after that ..  :devil:

I'm not sure about the cat thing but I will find out and report back to you ... Probably with false information just so you come play.

I'm not entirely sure how yet, but if he's elected I'm about 98% sure that a zombie apocalypse will happen. And if it does I dibs being Michonne.

@cara He gets bored easily and has never loved MMORPGs like me. Post your in-game name and I'll add you! We can definitely play together. Just let me know which faction you pick because that impacts your starting zone(s).

Ah, I see. Maybe seeing you play with rekindle his liking of it. I decided to go cheap and buy it off Amazon so I'm still waiting for the stupid thing to arrive. But once it does, I will let you know! Can any faction play together, or are you stuck with whatever it is they're supposed to be a member of (I read a little bit but obviously not enough to have a working knowledge of this game  :p )?

#16 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:35 PM

It's a one time buy isn't it? Just go buy it. Just do it. It's your credit card's problem after that ..  :devil:

Yeah, and it's 50% cheaper because of Steam Summer Sale, but it's my parents' credit card x) I have until 4th of July to buy with a discount, so we'll see!

#17 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:38 PM

NO but I will be on tomorrow/this weekend but don't make too much progress without me because we're going to be noobs together.

Ok :p I'm not sure if I will be on tomorrow, this is taking forever. It's been 3 hours and I'm stuck at 12% :/

Yeah, and it's 50% cheaper because of Steam Summer Sale, but it's my parents' credit card x) I have until 4th of July to buy with a discount, so we'll see!

Try selling some neopets stuff here. That's how I always buy my games (and there's no need for a credit card) :)

#18 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:40 PM

Try selling some neopets stuff here. That's how I always buy my games (and there's no need for a credit card) :)

I would, but my main got frozen, and it had all my CC items hahaha it's fine though, I have some time to bribe my mom.

#19 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:42 PM

I'm not sure about the cat thing but I will find out and report back to you ... Probably with false information just so you come play.

I'm not entirely sure how yet, but if he's elected I'm about 98% sure that a zombie apocalypse will happen. And if it does I dibs being Michonne.

Ah, I see. Maybe seeing you play with rekindle his liking of it. I decided to go cheap and buy it off Amazon so I'm still waiting for the stupid thing to arrive. But once it does, I will let you know! Can any faction play together, or are you stuck with whatever it is they're supposed to be a member of (I read a little bit but obviously not enough to have a working knowledge of this game  :p )?

Your race determines your faction and no, you can't really play together, until higher levels from what I understand and even then, that's PVP. I think I only got as far as like level 34 or 43, idr. lmao.

#20 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:44 PM

So it's like $30? And that's moose turd money, so for you guys it'll be even less I assume? I purchased my game off Amazon to try to save a few moose turds.

Ok :p I'm not sure if I will be on tomorrow, this is taking forever. It's been 3 hours and I'm stuck at 12% :/

I'm not sure either, but I will gosh darn try. Wow, that's ridiculous. I bet you were quite pumped up to play when you first started to download it. :p

Your race determines your faction and no, you can't really play together, until higher levels from what I understand and even then, that's PVP. I think I only got as far as like level 34 or 43, idr. lmao.

Well, what the fuck .. what faction are you all going to be in? I was already brainstorming names for what to call ourselves. 

#21 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:47 PM

So it's like $30? And that's moose turd money, so for you guys it'll be even less I assume? I purchased my game off Amazon to try to save a few moose turds.

Not even that, PC games are surprisingly cheap here (but that's relatively new, it used to be super expensive). It's 20 Canadian bucks atm, which is 50 Brazilian bucks. Not really expensive, but we're kinda poor right now :v

#22 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:58 PM

I'm not sure either, but I will gosh darn try. Wow, that's ridiculous. I bet you were quite pumped up to play when you first started to download it. :p

Well, what the fuck .. what faction are you all going to be in? I was already brainstorming names for what to call ourselves. 

My characters are mostly in aldmeri dominion iirc.

#23 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

God, this is taking forever to download. I'm about to ragequit lol

#24 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:30 AM

LOL Runescape .. wow that brings back memories. Please do consider it! Even if it's just casually it could still be fun. So let me know if you decide to be awesome and come play with me.  ^_^

Sure :) Now this is a stupid question but.. do they have different servers for regions? Like USA, EU ? Like metin if you know what i mean xD A character is "stuck" on that server :p

how many of dem gps you got?

Sold all of them for irl money lel  :wub:

#25 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:37 AM

Not even that, PC games are surprisingly cheap here (but that's relatively new, it used to be super expensive). It's 20 Canadian bucks atm, which is 50 Brazilian bucks. Not really expensive, but we're kinda poor right now :v

Ahhh I see. Well let me know if you get it. 20 bucks is a pretty good deal seeing as how I spent 40. :p

My characters are mostly in aldmeri dominion iirc.

Ok, I will try to do the same! My Skyrim character was a Breton so I was thinking to stick to that?

God, this is taking forever to download. I'm about to ragequit lol

No, don't rage quit! Has it completed yet? Are you playing? Is it magical?

Sure :) Now this is a stupid question but.. do they have different servers for regions? Like USA, EU ? Like metin if you know what i mean xD A character is "stuck" on that server :p

I certainly hope not. I feel like a server full of us Canadians would be awfully boring.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elder, scrolls, online, play, with, me, you, chodes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users