Quantcast

Photo

Pokémon Go FAQ, Help, & Showing off your Catches!

pokémongo pokémon pokéball gotta catchem all

• Please log in to reply
557 replies to this topic

#551 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9,185 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2016 - 11:02 AM

So how's the Go Plus? @Elindoril

Cancelled the preorder because I got banned lmao.

#552 Shannon

Shannon
  • water type

• 1,600 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:59 PM

Digging up this thread to show off my freshly caught Alolan Rattata. My first Alolan and snagged it less than 45 mins after release, too  :flex:

Spoiler

#553 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 9,671 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:42 PM

Digging up this thread to show off my freshly caught Alolan Rattata. My first Alolan and snagged it less than 45 mins after release, too  :flex:

Spoiler

Nice one :D The Alolan Raticate looks pretty cool too. Need to walk a bit more to hatch my eggs I have incubating atm. 

#554 Shannon

Shannon
  • water type

• 1,600 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:55 PM

Nice one :D The Alolan Raticate looks pretty cool too. Need to walk a bit more to hatch my eggs I have incubating atm. 

Thank ya! Caught another just now, so I'm considering upping one to an Alolan Raticate - I'm sure you'll find one soon, though! They seem to be spawning a lot, from what I've seen on Reddit.

#555 Banyanas

Banyanas
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

Recently got another shiny swablu! Now to hunt for more candy to evolve it. Admittedly i would have preferred a non-duplicate shiny but im happy anyways!

#556 Shannon

Shannon
  • water type

• 1,600 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:42 PM

Recently got another shiny swablu! Now to hunt for more candy to evolve it. Admittedly i would have preferred a non-duplicate shiny but im happy anyways!

Congrats! Just gotta save up those Swablu candies and get yourself a Shiny Altaria, then!

#557 Kate

Kate
  • 🐟🐳

• 7,580 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:10 AM

I wish I had the patience to wait for a shiny swablu lol I just evolved Altaria recently and it wasn't even great.

#558 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 9,671 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:55 PM

Went out and smashed Community Day this month with over 200 squirtle caught. Ended up with 7 shinies, a bunch of Sunglasses Squirtles, one shiny Sunglasses Squirtle, which I then evolved up to Blastoise (STOKED with that one). Also managed to hatch a few eggs along the way as well. My Alolan eggs are about 300 metres away from being hatched, so I cannot wait to get out for a bit more tomorrow and do that so I can see what I've gotten from my international mates :D

Also managed to send out a bunch of gifts to most of the people on my friends list. I prioritised the international mates first though <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokémongo, pokémon, pokéball, gotta catchem, all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users