• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:23 AM

Guys, i know many of you are wondering why i got demoted to adv+ for that, im making this thread to apologize for leaking a mystery pic answer in another cheat forum, i kinda betrayed this community leaking something like that, and i accept my demotion and warning, the damage is done, and all i can do is to apologize with every member of this community and staff, because they trusted me and i disappointed very much. Still loving you guys, i know staff did they job and hope they can take well my apologies 

#2 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:44 AM

POPULAR POST!

Serious question: Why would you even do that? 

#3 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:32 AM

for leaking a mystery pic answer in another cheat forum

TRAITOR

#4 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:21 AM

Mystery slut :K

#5 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

I forgive you my son

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:45 AM

Your apology has been accepted. 

#7 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:50 AM

Not good enough. Your palsey apology is an insult to the people you have wronged.

However if you do feel compelled to truly repent, my paypal is open to... *lip quiver* genuine apologies.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:11 AM

It's too late to apologize, it's too late. I said it's too late to apologize. It's too late.

#9 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:15 AM

Not good enough. Your palsey apology is an insult to the people you have wronged.

However if you do feel compelled to truly repent, my paypal is open to... *lip quiver* genuine apologies.

I second this  :ninja:

#10 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:39 AM

pretty-woman-mistake.gif

#11 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

what a dumdum

#12 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:56 PM

Serious question: Why would you even do that? 

Thiiss. You know, you didn't even bother to use a different posting style or anything on your account on the other forum. xD (And you posted your real location on a thread about posting your location tooo...)

#13 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:39 PM

Be quiet, Tiffany! Be quiet! Stop it! I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my mother yells like this it’s because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself, because nobody’s going to take responsibility for you. You rolling your eyes and you act like it’s because you’ve heard it all before–you’ve heard it all before–you don’t know where the hell I come from, you have no idea what I’ve been through. But I’m not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself.

#14 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:51 PM

iaxbHdD.png

#15 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:03 PM

Thiiss. You know, you didn't even bother to use a different posting style or anything on your account on the other forum. xD (And you posted your real location on a thread about posting your location tooo...)

Stuff it.

Edit: xD ..........

#16 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:39 PM

back to green it is

te cabio gil, anda a llorarle a la yuta

jk but I lol'ed anyway

Edited by Scavi, 11 July 2016 - 03:39 PM.

#17 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:45 PM

back to green it is

te cabio gil, anda a llorarle a la yuta

jk but I lol'ed anyway

Te faltó decirle "clásico chileno"

#18 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:01 PM

Be quiet, Tiffany! Be quiet! Stop it! I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my mother yells like this it’s because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself, because nobody’s going to take responsibility for you. You rolling your eyes and you act like it’s because you’ve heard it all before–you’ve heard it all before–you don’t know where the hell I come from, you have no idea what I’ve been through. But I’m not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself.

DANG! I didn't know Tyra was in this forum. Hey girl! Lmao

#19 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:25 PM

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

#20 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:27 PM

Te faltó decirle "clásico chileno"

era lo primero que iba a decir pero por ahi me iba al carajo, igual quien me entiende acá más que vos y el jajaja

#21 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

You say this like it's a bad thing to be yourself on the internet...

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:55 PM

Stuff it.

Edit: xD ..........

Huh I dont gedditt.

I didn't mean thatt. I meant like. You made it super easy to track who you were. Not that that is a bad thing either just like making a 'lol' comment at that.

Edited by HiMyNameIsJunjie, 11 July 2016 - 04:59 PM.

#23 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:58 PM

Isn't it though? With all the crazy people out there, even the slightest thing can get you stalked. 

Or I'm just absolutely paranoid because I've been stalked. 

Either way, probably not a good idea to put your location out there. Staff and trusted friends are pretty much the only people I don't lie about mine to. 

#24 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 05:03 PM

Either way, probably not a good idea to put your location out there. Staff and trusted friends are pretty much the only people I don't lie about mine to.

Oh please we all know you live on the citadel.

Everyone else: please stalk me. I'm very lonely.

#25 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 05:06 PM

damn @Devendra. i'm both so PROUD and DISAPPOINTED at you rite now.

i'm proud that you were being so brave to come out with this heartfelt, public apology.

and i'm disappointed because out of all the things you could leak and you chose a mystery pic answer. gurl...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users