Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

Adele is extremely overrated.

#277 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:38 AM

I already posted this in here, but it's relevant again...

I don't get the hype over Beyonce, still....

#278 Unique

Unique
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

Chinese hairless crested dogs are adorable, everyone I know hates em :(

#279 Pink_Bubble

Pink_Bubble
  • 340 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

I could go into a whole spiel about the origins of the word "popular" and how it's co-opted today, but since this is the twelfth page of the thread and would probably go unappreciated, I'll spare you the details. If anybody's interested, send me a message for some good reading material. Or check out the wikipedia page for "Populares". It's really colloquially used today to mean "something enjoyed by many" as opposed to "that which benefits/serves many" (as the populares did).

Anyway, I guess that's already one unpopular opinion, the meaning of the word itself, lol.

Else, I think divacups are superior to tampons and pads. I don't meet to many people that share the view or have even tried. I guess it's a bit of an investment, but the money saved in the long run is well worth it.

Edited by Pink_Bubble, 28 February 2017 - 12:54 AM.

#280 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:31 AM

Else, I think divacups are superior to tampons and pads. I don't meet to many people that share the view or have even tried. I guess it's a bit of an investment, but the money saved in the long run is well worth it.

YES THEY ARE I LOVE THEM

#281 cromwellparr

cromwellparr
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:51 PM

Emma Watson irritates me as an actress. She's utterly unconvincing, and her eyebrows overcompensate for the lack of emotion on the rest of her face.

#282 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:40 PM

Elders are not as "smart" and "wise" as they say they are.

#283 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

YESSSSS!!! I try so hard to convince my coworkers that they are the shiz, but no one listens to me.

Also ordering from amazon is way cheaper than dropping $40 at the store on one. :D I did convince my best friend to get one ((finally)) after telling her for months she needed one. She loves it.

unpopular opinion: IPAs are disgusting.

#284 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

Most people who discriminate against unvaccinated children but not unvaccinated adults are either ignorant or actively choosing to be hypocrites.

#285 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:11 AM

Hairless cats are gross AF.

#286 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:45 AM

unpopular opinion: IPAs are disgusting.

Duuuudddeeee I HATE IPA's 

#287 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:34 AM

IPA's are good, its when you get into the double IPAs that things start to taste like soiled asshole

#288 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:29 PM

War in general is terrible for the human race but great for the mediocre individual. Imagine taking the most able-bodied men from opposing sides and sending them to die in war. Now all that's left on either side are lesser abled men, the medically unfit, and orange cowards who fake bone spurs. It's a huge blow to the human race to have the physically strong genes culled out of the gene pool, but great for mediocre men. Consider that the civil war killed 600,000 men. That's 600,000 women that had to lower their standards instantly.

#289 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:58 PM

War in general is terrible for the human race but great for the mediocre individual. Imagine taking the most able-bodied men from opposing sides and sending them to die in war. Now all that's left on either side are lesser abled men, the medically unfit, and orange cowards who fake bone spurs. It's a huge blow to the human race to have the physically strong genes culled out of the gene pool, but great for mediocre men. Consider that the civil war killed 600,000 men. That's 600,000 women that had to lower their standards instantly.

You shouldn't assume that all 600,000 women you refer to are all heterosexual, and that they crave the D over the V.

#290 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

IPA's are good, its when you get into the double IPAs that things start to taste like soiled asshole

Nah, they are all bad. ;)

I actually have had ONE IPA ever that I thought was decent. It was Deep Rivers oxbow IPA and it was not the worst thing I've put in my mouth.

#291 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:01 AM

You forgot men with gauges. I don't know exactly where they fall between top of the line and mediocre though.

#292 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:25 PM

Kevin Hart is a terrible actor and comedian. I watched Central Intelligence in the movie theater and wanted to throw up from the people laughing at his bad jokes.

#293 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:43 PM

Kevin Hart is a terrible actor and comedian. I watched Central Intelligence in the movie theater and wanted to throw up from the people laughing at his bad jokes.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

#294 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:22 PM

You forgot men with gauges. I don't know exactly where they fall between top of the line and mediocre though.

They fall under women

#295 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

well, yeah, but I watched Central Intelligence twice just because of dwanye

#296 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

well, yeah, but I watched Central Intelligence twice just because of dwanye

Is that The Rock and Kanye's secret child?

#297 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:46 AM

Dunkin is better than Starbucks.

#298 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

I hear this a lot from my friends from the East Coast, I wish we had a DD here so I could try. Starbucks is good, but it's not like the best thing ever.

#299 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

I hear this a lot from my friends from the East Coast, I wish we had a DD here so I could try. Starbucks is good, but it's not like the best thing ever.

Dunkin? Try Krispy Kreme! It's a chain from North Carolina. Not sure how many states they span, though.

#300 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Dunkin? Try Krispy Kreme! It's a chain from North Carolina. Not sure how many states they span, though.

I think we've got a Krispy Kreme up here in Portland. I'll have to look, I always just picture them as donuts and not coffee.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unpopular opinion, scot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users