You're an abomination.

#128 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:40 PM

Diet Coke is better than regular Coke.

There is no soda that makes me belch nearly as much as diet coke does.

#129 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

I haven't liked any Puscifer other than the song I mentioned. Send over any good ones my way, though. I've been needing new music to listen to (since these damn bands won't release anything new :p ). So recommendations are welcome, especially since we seem to have similar taste.  ^_^

I think I just dislike that they are both not releasing anything new and not performing. Same with Pearl Jam. Except they do perform I suppose, just no where near me. So I'm salty. :p

No, I haven't heard that song. But I'm going to listen to it and it better make me feel like a stone cold gangsta or else I'll be coming after you.

Haha! That one is alright. Surprised to hear it playing at a youngin party though????

Let me listen to the rest of the Pusicer stuff and let you know if anything stands out. With regards to other music recommendations, no pressure eh? Pretty old band but how do you feel about Audioslave? I know some people are ehh about Chris Cornell.. I haven't really been keeping up with lots of new music lately. 

They have a single new song on their compilation album (By and Down). Although 9 years for one song isn't ground breaking by any means. Maybe Pearl Jam will be at Osheaga next year, that sure would be something eh? 

I'm not sure if that song will make you feel gangster, it's reeaaallly bad song. Please don't hate me for telling you about it.  :ninja: Current song that makes me feel gangster though? Panda by Desiigner. 

Couple friends went to Way Home this past weekend. When I asked who they thought were really cool to see they said Arcade Fire and Keys n Krates. I doubt you'll like Keys n Krates though. 

Yeaaaahh, the people that I was with weren't exactly looking to get lit and the whole time I was there I couldn't help but feel like I committed social suicide by picking the alma matter that I did because the other group at the party was having all the fun (friend's coworkers). Sure does stink having to be the responsible one sometimes  :unsure:

#130 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 12:20 AM

Anyone who considers themselves SJW and hasn't done anything besides retweet, reblog, share a post or filter their profile picture is a sack of shit. 

Go write your politicians. Go talk to people. Make others aware of their government.

People are all "Tumblr SJWs" and it frustrates the hell out of me to hear these same people bitch and moan. 

Have a problemt with misogyny? Do something.

Think mental health needs more government funding? Do something.

Think that your street needs a speed bump? Do something.

Is something damaging the environment? Do something.

If you aren't willing to be do something, you have NO right to complain about anything. It's useless and no one gives a fuck.

/rant

#131 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:16 AM

I don't care about the Olympics. I get the point of them, and, appreciate the history of the thing, but I just don't care. I once watched the Archery portion (because I like archery) but it's a bit too, mechanized. I used to like watching figure skating, but I just can't bring myself to fight to watch it online (my TV isn't hooked up to anything). I just, can't care about sports. I think "our country beat this country at sportsing" is stupid, though I get the intrinsic value of "EYE won a gold medal because I made myself the best I could be at my craft".

#132 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:17 AM

Wait, is that an unpopular opinion??
I feel like that's such an obvious statement haha...of course they don't know everything!

I think it might be pretty common :0 I personally have had trouble with doctors in the past and know a lot of other people who have too. But it feels like every time I criticize them I get the "Bah, people like you just complain about everything! You don't know what you're talking about! My personal doctor who you will never see is great! You're worried about something which is giving you pain but have been potentially misdiagnosed by x number of doctors? You just have hypochondria!" etc. They pull out every excuse they can to try and pin the issue on you and not your doctor.

No one knows your body and your health better than you. If you're worried about something and you think you're being misdiagnosed or being told information you know is wrong, then the doctors don't listen to you or say you're wrong about it, it can be frustrating.

#133 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:18 AM

I don't care about the Olympics. I get the point of them, and, appreciate the history of the thing, but I just don't care. I once watched the Archery portion (because I like archery) but it's a bit too, mechanized. I used to like watching figure skating, but I just can't bring myself to fight to watch it online (my TV isn't hooked up to anything). I just, can't care about sports. I think "our country beat this country at sportsing" is stupid, though I get the intrinsic value of "EYE won a gold medal because I made myself the best I could be at my craft".

They say the Olympics are supposed to build relationships between countries, but I seem to hate most countries much more during the olympics. Ps. Screw you china. And I am glad all you doping russians aren't in Brasil. 

#134 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:20 AM

Summer Olympics are stupid anyways.

/Canadian

#135 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:47 AM

Anyone who considers themselves SJW and hasn't done anything besides retweet, reblog, share a post or filter their profile picture is a sack of shit. 

Go write your politicians. Go talk to people. Make others aware of their government.

People are all "Tumblr SJWs" and it frustrates the hell out of me to hear these same people bitch and moan. 

Have a problemt with misogyny? Do something.

Think mental health needs more government funding? Do something.

Think that your street needs a speed bump? Do something.

Is something damaging the environment? Do something.

If you aren't willing to be do something, you have NO right to complain about anything. It's useless and no one gives a fuck.

/rant

Cheers! This right here is why I dislike social media. People are just keyboard warriors, and bitch and moan about injustices, but don't actually do shit about it.

#136 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:17 AM

Cheers! This right here is why I dislike social media. People are just keyboard warriors, and bitch and moan about injustices, but don't actually do shit about it.

Then you should dislike people, not social media

#137 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:19 AM

All guns (more or less) should be banned and confiscated. 

This is starting to become unpopular over here and it really worries me.

#138 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:10 AM

Summer Olympics are stupid anyways.

/Canadian

Winter olympics were invented for the northern countries that can't go outside to practise real sports.

#139 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:25 AM

Then you should dislike people, not social media

Social media is used by people.

#140 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:38 AM

I hate that Bernie lost his opportunity to be President due to openly admitted fraud!

Bernie let me down by supporting Killary!

I don't care if that's how it goes because he claimed Democrat!

I am voting for Gary Johnson because Killary and Chump are idiots and should disappear off the face of this earth.

I will never understand why anyone would support either Chump or Killery.

It saddens me that the Neocodex contest hype has died down

There are a lot of pretty ladies on Neocodex

Health insurance is a joke

#141 Coops

Coops
  • šŸŒ§ļøšŸŒ©ļøšŸŒ§ļø

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

I think it might be pretty common :0 I personally have had trouble with doctors in the past and know a lot of other people who have too. But it feels like every time I criticize them I get the "Bah, people like you just complain about everything! You don't know what you're talking about! My personal doctor who you will never see is great! You're worried about something which is giving you pain but have been potentially misdiagnosed by x number of doctors? You just have hypochondria!" etc. They pull out every excuse they can to try and pin the issue on you and not your doctor.

No one knows your body and your health better than you. If you're worried about something and you think you're being misdiagnosed or being told information you know is wrong, then the doctors don't listen to you or say you're wrong about it, it can be frustrating.

I've had these troubles too. I'm extremely skeptical of all physicians. Doctors definitely don't know everything. And I'll fire their ass if they claim they do. I went misdiagnosed/undiagnosed for 8+ years with my Ehlers-Danlos and Chiari malformation - both genetic, potentially life threatening conditions, because doctors thought they "knew everything". Even when my MRI showed my brain condition and even when the radiologist noted it, they ignored it, because "it doesn't cause pain/paralysis/other symptoms" and "it's not really a condition, it's just an anatomical difference, nothing to worry about" (that's a fucking lie).

Mostly I just run into doctors who don't have the energy, time, or patience for complex patients. But to be fair, general practitioners are taught that there are no such thing as zebras in general medicine. But it's like you said - no one knows your body and health better than you. We have to be our own advocates. Sometimes we will run into doctors who are so certain it's depression, or hypochondria, or my favorite conversion disorder and too lazy to actually do any diagnosing or tests. That's when it's time to pay someone else to actually do their job.

#142 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:43 AM

I came here to post almost exactly this. I don't care about the olympics.

#143 Coops

Coops
  • šŸŒ§ļøšŸŒ©ļøšŸŒ§ļø

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:26 AM

I came here to post almost exactly this. I don't care about the olympics.

I don't either. I'd like sports more if I were participating. But otherwise, I find them stupid, including the Olympics.

Unpopular opinion: humans are all similar, trying so hard to be different, in a world of people trying to be special... and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

#144 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:32 AM

The 2 olympic sports I care about: Curling, and people flying around the high bars like bats out of hell :D.

Here's a good one that I'l likely get flack for - I think that people who are pro-choice, but circumcise their sons, for any reason other than immediate medical necessity, are hypocrites. Your body, your choice? What about his body, and his choice?

Equality. lol. I'm sure you folks are tired of me going on and on about this subject -- :(.

Edit: I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, but the principle of the matter is what bothers me. You want to do with your body what you please, so why deny someone else that opportunity and right?

#145 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:45 AM

I think having abs is overrated. Like sure it shows dedication and stuff but how often will anyone see them unless I'm at a beach where it's acceptable to be topless. Otherwise it just seems douchey.

With that said though I'd rather have abs than a dadbod any day.

#146 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:46 AM

I think having abs is overrated. Like sure it shows dedication and stuff but how often will anyone see them unless I'm at a beach where it's acceptable to be topless. Otherwise it just seems douchey.

You're a man, it's acceptable to be topless almost anywhere other than most businesses. BE FREE!

#147 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:22 AM

I like the 'new' Miley Cyrus over the old Disney Miley

#148 Coops

Coops
  • šŸŒ§ļøšŸŒ©ļøšŸŒ§ļø

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:39 AM

The 2 olympic sports I care about: Curling, and people flying around the high bars like bats out of hell :D.

Here's a good one that I'l likely get flack for - I think that people who are pro-choice, but circumcise their sons, for any reason other than immediate medical necessity, are hypocrites. Your body, your choice? What about his body, and his choice?

Equality. lol. I'm sure you folks are tired of me going on and on about this subject -- :(.

Edit: I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, but the principle of the matter is what bothers me. You want to do with your body what you please, so why deny someone else that opportunity and right?

It's good. You gotta talk about it. It's seriously impacted you. It matters. You matter.

Dadbods are hot. But abs/toned men look good too.

I like the 'new' Miley Cyrus over the old Disney Miley

I like Miley Cyrus. I don't like people who slut shame her just because she's weird and likes to lick hammers. Whatever tickles her pickle, who are we to judge? She's making money and probably happy. Good for her.

#149 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:49 AM

Social media is used by people.

It's just a tool. If someone wrote you a letter that made you angry, you wouldn't hate the pen they used.

#150 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:51 AM

People take unpopular opinions too seriously.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unpopular opinion, scot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users