Quantcast

Photo

#kimexposedtaylorparty

totm

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: #kimexposedtaylorparty (15 member(s) have cast votes)

is taylor swift a snake?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:24 PM

how do you feel about the whole kimye vs taylor shebang?

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:28 PM

This is a big mess. All I know is that they're richer than I'll ever be.

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:34 PM

This is a debate?? xD

I don't know much...and honestly don't care to know much either, not even gonna go and read up about this.

I do feel that Taylor really changed a lot on the road to superstardom, and find country-Taylor much more likeable genuine and vulnerable compared to current-Taylor. But that's about it really.

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:19 PM

The true question. Who the fuck cares?

Kanye should take a long walk off a short pier.
The whole Kardashian clan could implode and the would would be a better place. (All they ever do is make drama, and fuck people to stay relevant)
Taylor has become "meh" to me and I don't really care. Celebrity drama is annoying.

#5 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:29 PM

The whole Kardashian clan could implode and the would would be a better place. (All they ever do is make drama, and fuck people to stay relevant)
Taylor has become "meh" to me and I don't really care. Celebrity drama is annoying.

You care enough to post what you want to happen to them so....apparently you care,

#6 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:42 AM

You care enough to post what you want to happen to them so....apparently you care,

I care just enough to wish that they don't exist. You caught me.

#7 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:19 AM

GLAD SHE'S FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED FOR WHAT SHE IS

#8 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:55 AM

Okay so... I know there are more important things in life than the latest celebrity gossip but I'm trash. Much like raw cookie dough, I know I'm not supposed to eat it but fuck it's so good, I just can't help myself. 

#9 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 04:42 AM

#TeamIDontGiveAFuck

#TeamRawCookieDough

#10 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 04:49 AM

She a snek (why tf won't my snake emojis work)

#11 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:21 AM

I am with Adam. I hate that we live in a world where this matters. I don't have much use for either of them, but I wouldn't mind if I never had to hear about Kanye or his clan ever again.

#12 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:12 AM

Taylor Swift has much better pins than Kim Kardashian or Kanye West and she seems like good people whereas those other two seem deeply unpleasant. The whole Hiddleston thing is very strange though...

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:12 AM

Taylor Swift has much better pins than Kim Kardashian or Kanye West and she seems like good people whereas those other two seem deeply unpleasant. The whole Hiddleston thing is very strange though...

Taylor swift dates men so she can write albums about them and make even more money. She's a serial dater. She doesn't love, she only sees dollar signs not people. She was interesting in the beginning, and now it's just the same thing over and over and over again. (Sorry, fangirl wrath).

#14 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:08 AM

If I hear one more person degrade a songwriter over writing about their love life when EVERY singer does it. I will flip a table.

Taylor is very calculating, and will steam roll anyone who gets in her way. 

I will agree with any of that but anymore BS about how she dates just to write music and then I never see anyone else called out on that is just crap.

At the end of the day, she has been more charitable than any of the other oafs involved in this situation, she's given 50k to random fans who have cancer & can't make it to her concerts, to her backup dancers nephew also suffering cancer, gave 25k books to NYC schools, money to fans to pay off student loans, goes through fans SM to learn about them and send them personal christmas gifts. That's just on the surface.

Apparently now she wants the WHOLE tape released, because while Kanye did in fact tell her about one small part of the song he didn't divulge it all. While ya, she should of admitted she got a phone call and she is definitely a snake, the Kardashians are trash and Kanye West is a pompous ass who lost his only grounding factor when his Mom died. 

#15 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:21 AM

Kardashians shouldn't be famous, Kanye is intentionally a jerk, Swift I couldn't care less about and I'm sure she's not actually down to earth at all.

I read one article about it right now. Tl;Dr is Swift lied to make drama. Big whoop, why does this matter? A star intentionally created drama, why is that interesting? I wouldn't be surprised if Kim and Kanye and a bunch of PR people were in on it too to manufacture this drama.

#16 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:33 AM

Taylor swift dates men so she can write albums about them and make even more money. She's a serial dater. She doesn't love, she only sees dollar signs not people. She was interesting in the beginning, and now it's just the same thing over and over and over again. (Sorry, fangirl wrath).

To be fair she hasn't dated that much at all compared with many women of her age and most of her relationships have been for a decent amount of time. Maybe she's just been unlucky or chooses her boyfriends badly.

#17 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:41 AM

To be fair she hasn't dated that much at all compared with many women of her age and most of her relationships have been for a decent amount of time. Maybe she's just been unlucky or chooses her boyfriends badly.

I think she's just bad in relationships. Last thing I heard about her and Harry from One Direction is that she flew to see him out of nowhere and freaked him out. She constantly had to be around him, she had to be there, she had to do everything for him...I don't think she's choosing badly, I think she's the problem. She doesn't know how to act in a relationship and give people space. People need space. 

None of them have gone over a year, and not one has gone over 6 months...

http://taylorswift.w...s_ex-boyfriends

August-November (3 months)

March-June (3 months)

October-December ( 2 months)

July-October (4 months)

December-January (1 month)

#18 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:34 AM

I don't think "fangirl wrath" exactly excuses the cruel things you just wrote. Taylor is clearly shady (and like I said, snake-like) based on her actions lately, but claiming she's basically a soulless robot snatching men up for her financial gain is frankly really low of you to say. Am I a soulless bitch for having probably seen more men than her in my lifetime and using my experiences with them for writing inspiration? No. We talk about what we know. And what we know comes from our experiences. I am so, so tired of people trying to make the arguments you are discussing. It's just about the closest you can get to slut shaming without actually crying "slut."

#19 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:00 PM

I think she's just bad in relationships. Last thing I heard about her and Harry from One Direction is that she flew to see him out of nowhere and freaked him out. She constantly had to be around him, she had to be there, she had to do everything for him...I don't think she's choosing badly, I think she's the problem. She doesn't know how to act in a relationship and give people space. People need space. 

March-June (3 months)

July-October (4 months)

She was just with Calvin Harris for 15 months? The lovelife only gets so much attention because she's famous. If she were a regular 26 year old, we probably wouldn't stick the "boyfriend" label against most of these. Every single girl I know (apart from me, and I'm an oddity) would seem much much more dysfunctional than TayTay if we were counting men they dated for a month.

#20 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:25 PM

March-June (3 months)

July-October (4 months)

When you consider who those boyfriends were it becomes pretty obvious that they weren't likely to last too long due to age differences, youth, careers, distance or just their personalities. 8 'relationships' in 8 years doesn't seem anywhere near excessive to me.

All that aside, I don't really understand why people are jumping on her and calling her a snake over this phone call thing. Kanye West never told her that he was going to refer to her as a 'bitch' so she clearly never gave her consent to him doing that, which is exactly what she's said. O_o Leave TayTay alone!

#21 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:23 PM

784.jpg?new=1

#22 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:29 PM

I think what the k-klan did to Chloe moretz as a result of this was funny

#23 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:26 PM

This ^^

#24 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:38 PM

Who? Who the fuck is Kimex?

What the fuck happened? Why should I care? Why are you shitposting on GD?

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 22 July 2016 - 02:39 PM.

#25 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:52 PM

Who? Who the fuck is Kimex?

What the fuck happened? Why should I care? Why are you shitposting on GD?

Kim exposed Taylor lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users