Quantcast

Photo

#kimexposedtaylorparty

totm

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: #kimexposedtaylorparty (15 member(s) have cast votes)

is taylor swift a snake?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:55 PM

Kim exposed Taylor lol

Wat-3d-Gif-12.png

#27 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:19 PM

Wat-3d-Gif-12.png

Here's an article about it if you care lols: http://www.thedailyb...r-own-game.html

#28 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:47 PM

Honestly I like Taylor more now that she is confirmed to be a conniving bitch.

#29 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:42 PM

Oh my gosh! Taylor swift is super borderline and finds douches to date so she can make music because she is a no talent artist and her writers need inspiration from the pricks she dates. @Padme

Just kidding. I just wanted to see if you would live up to the scary threats insinuated in your post. I don't follow celeb gossip closely; so my opinion matters even less than the rest of you guys, which honestly don't matter either. But kanye is a dick. I still have never found out why the kardashians became famous, and it baffles me that they remain famous. I don't listen to t-swift, but I imagine that if you are arguably the most famous female artist in the world, it is going to be hard to find a guy who wants to date you for who are as a potential partner, rather than the fame/money that can come along with the territory. I think that is why often famous people date each other, because they can trust that they aren't in it for one of those two reasons. So, I absolutely don't judge her for he short relationships. I judge her because she was apparently a bitch a year or two ago about her spotify music, even though I would never consider putting it on my spotify lineup.

tl;dr everyone in the world is a damn scumbag

#30 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:22 PM

I'm kinda proud of myself that I had to think about who Kimye was. I thought it was like... some kind of new music artist. The reality is that I barely even have time to keep up with the real news much less drama like I used to -_-

#31 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2016 - 04:12 PM

I'm kinda proud of myself that I had to think about who Kimye was. I thought it was like... some kind of new music artist. The reality is that I barely even have time to keep up with the real news much less drama like I used to -_-

wow you're so cool for not knowing what something was, i'm proud of you too

#32 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:02 PM

I always knew Taylor was a snake. She's such a two faced liar. She made that song about Camilla Belle only being "good for what she does on the mattress" she made Bad Blood and dedicated an entire music video to throwing shade at Katy Perry but now that SHE'S the one that people are coming after "oh bullying is wrong and we all need to talk about things that matter". Lmao bitch please. She dedicated her entire career to exposing people and I'm glad she finally got exposed for the snake she is.

And I'm still bitter she stole Beyonce's award. Single ladies was one of the greatest music videos of all time! #JusticeForSingleLadies

#33 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2016 - 02:31 AM

@Kaddict because Robert Kardashian was OJ Simpson's defense attorney and gained a lot of publicity and media attention during the trial and afterwards. Once the trial ended, the Kardashian name was still well known, and the media fixated onto them and pretty much took it from there. (With the help of the Kardashian upper class wealth, and of course, Kim Kardashian's sex tape to keep the media interested) once they got their own tv show, they were definitely public figures and common household names.

Edited by Pryanka, 25 July 2016 - 02:39 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users