Being the Supreme Champion of the last Scavenger Hunt and it feels like many peeps are active nowadays let's make the most of this time. This is a battle of will! Who will be the last person standing and inherit the title of Best Scavenger.
- I will pick the name of an item. When I post the name of the item, you must locate it by any means necessary and take a picture of it. The only requirement is that the item is real and not something you found online. Post the picture in this thread.
- Don't spoiler tag your submission, re-size if needed. It's faster for recounts. No micropics either. If I can't tell what it is you aren't getting credit.
- You must do this within 24 hours of the timestamp of my post. Submissions past the deadline do not count, even if I have not posted a new challenge.
- For every item, you must either be in the picture with your face present OR you may include a sign pic with your username on it. If you choose to do a sign pic, you must write your username clearly on a piece of paper (or use a self pic) and turn it into a Grumpy Cat meme. This pic must be the same pic used in every picture. If I doubt your pic then you will be disqualified.
- I reserve the right to audit suspicious pics by requiring you to submit additional information about it.
- If you change your username in the middle of the contest and I get confused and you lose points because of it, it is your fault and while I will probably correct it after you point it out to me I will still harbor contempt for you.
- This contest is open to all users.
- I reserve the right to change the rules at any time and make them retroactive if I think that it makes the contest more fair.
- Each successful challenge is worth 1 point.
- Challenge #1 will be open indefinitely through this contest, but others will not. Once a challenge is closed you will not be able to score points for finishing it.
- You can enter this contest by doing challenge #1. No need to PM me. You can enter the contest at any time during the contest by doing challenge #1.
- You will not be eliminated if you fail a challenge, you just won't score points for it.
- The player with the most points at the end of the contest wins.
- In the event of any ties, the player who completed the most challenges consecutively without failing gets the advantage.
- New challenges will not necessarily be posted every 24 hours on the dot. Please don't freak out if it's been 26 hours and there is no new challenge yet. Majority of the challenges will be posted around 3 PM NST/PST.
- If you are found cheating you'll be disqualified from this hunt, one and only warning.
Elementary, my dear Watson.
Credit to Coops
I spy with my little eye...
Credit to Coops
(Provided by @Elindoril)
Round 1: Cereal Box (Permanently Open)
Round 2: Book & DVD (Closed)
Round 3: Neopets & Pokemon Merchandise (Closed)
Round 4: Swim Suit & Sweater (Closed)
Round 5: Cardboard box, scissors, & packing tape (Closed)
Round 6: 5 different types of fruit (Closed)
Round 7: Street sign & Stop sign (Closed)
Round 8: 3 pieces of Harry Potter Merchandise (Closed)
Round 9: Bicycle, Sushi, & Box of Tissues (Closed)
Round 10: Fire (Closed)
Round 11: Aquarium (Closed)
Round 12: Balloon, Lip Balm, Phone Charger, & Earring (Closed)
Round 13: Newspaper & Yarn (Closed)
Round 14: Sports Team Merchandise (Closed)
Round 15: Burger, Fries, & Milkshake (Closed)
Round 16: Cake mix, Frosting, Banana, & Sunglasses (Closed)
Round 17: Fake Teeth (Closed)
Round 18: Animal Plushie (Closed)
Round 19: Doll (Open)
Round 20: TBA
Standings after Day 17: