Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:43 AM

And your point is?

There is no point.

#28 tentacleness

tentacleness
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:39 AM

I've never played on PC, though I recognize the advantages and have always wanted to try it. Especially when you don't have to buy a new console every few years...

But I was raised on Xbox, and Xbox I will stay with until it dies! Plus all my friends play Xbox so that's a main reason why I've stayed.

#29 savethekings

savethekings
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:33 PM

I love pc. +emulators makes it an unfair choice

#30 Shannon

Shannon
  • water type

• 1,568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:43 PM

I'm a console fangirl bc of the ease of use and all the exclusives the different platforms get (Naughty Dog, anyone?). Also, it's just a really comforting feeling to grab my controller, sit back on my couch, and immerse myself in new worlds on a massive tv screen. I've been playing console games since I was really young so i like the familiarity. Nothing wrong with PC gaming though - it's more portable than my consoles and it's also the only thing i can download games for free on.

#31 kqts

kqts
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:59 AM

I'm a console person myself since console games can usually go anywhere, they usually last many, many hours, and they fit in my purse.

#32 xb1nh0

xb1nh0
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:50 PM

My whole life I played on console, but I confess that lately the games of pc has been leaving me more and more attracted, but for now, console

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users