Good Morning & Hello

newbie neopets introduction friends

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rmb67

Rmb67
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:50 AM

:rolleyes: Hello everyone! I am Birdie, live in Missouri, USA. I am so excited to find this site. I have just found neopets recently and honestly i am having a lot of fun with it.

I am starting to work on all my Avies today. Also gonna start working on collecting things for my Nature Gallery.

One thing is for sure. I will be collecting all the stamps in neopia.

If any of you have any other good tips sites or other info. Please pass them on...

Peace & Huggles

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:04 AM

Welcome to codex! Here's our guide directory, with all of our guides, that you'll find useful.
http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/
If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM one of us, we're all happy to help.

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:39 PM

Welcome to Codex Birdie, and all the best for your Neopets collections!

#4 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:07 PM

I just read a book where Birdie was the chick who killed everyone and I live in Missouri and now I feel paranoid.

#5 Bendyounet

Bendyounet
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:54 AM

Welcome here Birdie ! I wish you to achieve your stamps collection and your gallerie :) 

#6 Siquoya

Siquoya
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:56 AM

:rolleyes: Hello everyone! I am Birdie, live in Missouri, USA. I am so excited to find this site. I have just found neopets recently and honestly i am having a lot of fun with it.

I am starting to work on all my Avies today. Also gonna start working on collecting things for my Nature Gallery.

One thing is for sure. I will be collecting all the stamps in neopia.

If any of you have any other good tips sites or other info. Please pass them on...

Peace & Huggles

Tell your friends Birdie, we could do with some new blood!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie, neopets, introduction, friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users