• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#51 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:03 AM

I used to follow video workouts from HASFit four years ago. They've replaced all the old videos (that I downloaded) with new ones, I haven't looked at the new ones as yet.

I don't know if these are low-impact enough for you guys.. They have a ton of categories, so you could check out whatever you're interested in. You don't need much, little free weights if you have them, although the guy in the video said soup cans are just as good.

http://hasfit.com/wo...mpact-exercise/

I've been using the old videos and yelling obscenities at the tv. The dude isn't even breaking a sweat and I'm dying, and he says KEEP ON PUSHING FOR 15 MORE SECONDS!!! #%@$^%!!!

#52 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:02 AM

My man wants to eat chicken, rice, and a veggie! (he's doing this too but not with Neocodex). But, I can't eat the same thing every day, and especially for three months.

I have been trying to eat one egg every morning for protein. Today I had a piece of toast with miracle whip, cheese, fried egg, and it was delicious! Now, for a snack through out my day, I have peanuts, and I will be working out after classes today. I don't know what I will do at the gym yet, but for sure it will involve some kind of walking/running.

Funny story, my smart watch tells me how well sleep and all the fun stuff that goes with it... well last night I was way tired. So, I go to turn on my sleep app and went to bed. I woke up this morning to check it out, and it says I did 0 steps. Hahaha, at least I know I don't sleep walk! lol. I was so tired, I didn't even realize I chose the wrong app.

#53 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:49 AM

I have been trying to eat one egg every morning for protein. 

I've been eating three eggs every day for the past 4 months or so (since I've started dieting). There are so many different ways to make them and they are so low calorie and packed with protein that they're awesome for dieting. Have you tried scrambles eggs with salsa? I know it sounds weird, but it's amazing. And also low calorie because salsa is basically tomatoes. 

#54 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:12 AM

Omg @cara I love scrambled eggs and salsa together. That's a new idea for breakfast. I usually eat eggs with salso for a lunch side. The reason I do one eggs for breakfast, I don't do well eating before 10am so when I do eat before 10am, I have to eat very small portions. Otherwise, I get sick. It's been like that since I can remember.

#55 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:48 PM

Omg @cara I love scrambled eggs and salsa together. That's a new idea for breakfast. I usually eat eggs with salso for a lunch side. The reason I do one eggs for breakfast, I don't do well eating before 10am so when I do eat before 10am, I have to eat very small portions. Otherwise, I get sick. It's been like that since I can remember.

No, that's not weird. I've heard of people like that but I'm not sure why it happens.  And then there are people like me who wake up starving and want to eat everything in our path lol. Can you eat eggs for dinner? Sounds weird, but I do it all the time.

#56 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:27 PM

No, that's not weird. I've heard of people like that but I'm not sure why it happens.  And then there are people like me who wake up starving and want to eat everything in our path lol. Can you eat eggs for dinner? Sounds weird, but I do it all the time.

Oh I am sure you can eat eggs with dinner! I should probably start doing it more though! I love eggs!

#57 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:21 PM

WEEK TWO WEIGH-INS

6r5ZOYF.png

I am lol'ing at the two people here who have managed to weigh in at the exact same weight 2 out of 3 times :p

@VooDoo I AM THE SAME WAY ABOUT BREAKFAST. I can't stomach the idea of having meals in the morning at all. I used to just have coffee, then eat my first meal for lunch. Lately, I've been doing the hot water + lemon as soon as I wake up, and then having either some oatmeal or a piece of toast. If I wake up late, then I might add some avocado/tomato mash onto the toast and have an egg with it, and call it my brunch. It's light enough and healthier than just downing a latte or coffee first thing in the morning...I think lol

Edited to fix #3531's weigh-in from 206 to 260 loll

Edited by Pryanka, 14 September 2016 - 09:25 AM.

#58 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:20 AM

Did 3531 really go down from 261 to 206? @Pryanka and yeah I haven't drank coffee since we started. Or soda. Lots and lots of water. I mean, a lot of water.

#59 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:22 AM

Did 3531 really go down from 261 to 206? @Pryanka and yeah I haven't drank coffee since we started. Or soda. Lots and lots of water. I mean, a lot of water.

I'm guessing it should have been 260 :p

#60 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:24 AM

DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE BEEN 260 oops

I fixing that now @VooDoo

thank you for the catch

#61 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:25 AM

Sort of fell off the wagon last weekend. Went home and ate a bunch of sugary stuff (pancakes, french toast..ect). Didn't get to the gym either. Then yesterday ended up eating ice cream and two cupcakes at dinner. Didn't get to the gym on monday. Going to the gym today and hoping to eat my eating back in the correct way. 

#62 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:39 AM

I saw the 206 instead of 260, and thought that I need to be on whatever they're on lol.

#63 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

That's what I am saying too @Susie

#64 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2016 - 09:16 AM

That feeling when you weigh more than your last weigh-in, but your clothes fit a teensy bit better! It's still hard to me to accept that weight =/= health sometimes, and the clothes test is a far better measure than weight alone.

I hope this week is going better for everyone! I'm trying to stay on the wagon, but these people that I helped out over summer gave me white chocolate as a thank you.. I could not resist :p Just have to up the exercise instead I suppose!

#65 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2016 - 10:00 PM

GUYSSS, it's that time of the week again - I need your weigh-ins :D Nobody sent me any by Sunday lol

#66 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:35 AM

GUYSSS, it's that time of the week again - I need your weigh-ins :D Nobody sent me any by Sunday lol

I totally took a pic and just forgot to send it lmao. Woops.

#67 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:19 AM

I'm upset I didn't get to jump in on the ground floor (THANKS OBAMA [just kidding I moved and had trouble getting internet in the new place, and have a low data threshhold on my phone]) BUT I'ma jump in here. My scale just came (broke the last one, bad wire or something).

#68 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

:) I did the same thing as @Coops took the picture and forgot to upload it!

#69 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:25 PM

I'm upset I didn't get to jump in on the ground floor (THANKS OBAMA [just kidding I moved and had trouble getting internet in the new place, and have a low data threshhold on my phone]) BUT I'ma jump in here. My scale just came (broke the last one, bad wire or something).

Whoooo join in whenever~~!! It's still early enough in the game :p

If you are able to submit your weigh in before I wake up tomorrow, I'll start you off with Week 3 (aka Sunday the 18th) , or else you'll have to wait till Week 4 (aka Sunday the 25th) .

#70 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:04 AM

So, it's easier losing weight right now because I am newly pregnant and nausea is a beast! I can't eat much without making me sick, so now I don't eat a lot and am still just as active... ugh! But yay about the baby! :)

#71 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:26 PM

@VooDoo well first of all, CONGRATULATIONS! The timing works out well for this competition, but still...do try to retain as many nutrients as you can. I hope you're able to get your appetite back soon :D

#72 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:38 AM

Thanks @Pryanka and yeah I am trying to eat healthy. I am taking vitamins and all that good stuff.

#73 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:40 PM

I ate so many carbs today! Ryan and I celebrated my telling him about us having a baby. So many carbs!!!!!

#74 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:52 PM

I did so bad this week between packing, classes and not dying.

#75 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:04 PM

I ate so many carbs today! Ryan and I celebrated my telling him about us having a baby. So many carbs!!!!!

Lol consider it your cheat day then :)

I did so bad this week between packing, classes and not dying.

That's life though, that's why we got 12 weeks of this so hopefully we get the general downward trend going for our weight :p

My biggest vice right now is alcohol. Too many parties the last few weeks ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users