Making an Entrance

me lora

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Iota

Iota
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:04 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Lora. If you take a glance at my profile, I made my account at least 5 years ago, but I've actually never posted anything to the forums. Well, the reason being is my first ever Neopets account got frozen about 5 years ago, and I've since then periodically made new accounts, cheating and getting them froze to spite TNT. Hmm.. well not on purpose, I got them banned all in incredibly dumb accidents. POINT BEING, I've never really been apart of this community, and I think it'd be a great time to start, since I've found this round of getting my accounts banned returning to Neopets is proving to be easier this time.

So.. I guess my question to you'all is: 

What's your reason for playing?

Personally, I play solely for the prospect of being able to raise enough money to customize my Pet to my liking. 

I've heard BattleDome is a popular one?

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:14 AM

Yes, yes. The pleasure is all mine and for the community for having an eloquent member, who can illustrate such a fine depiction of a cheese head, reaching out to us.

I'll answer your question briefly: I don't play seriously anymore and there's only a handful among the vocal NeoCodex community who really do. I only go on for events and abusing the run of the mill glitches. Even so, that gets boring after a while. I used to have neo-goals, but they're not worth pursuing because the motivators behind those goals were the shallow respect of faceless neopets players and the fame now won't cut it.

It sucks that your accounts got frozen. It happens.

#3 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:15 AM

I play because I like cheating on the site. Anyway, here's our guide directory, with all of our guides, to help you out. http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#4 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:35 AM

I originally started cheating on RuneScape to spite Jagex for banning my original account. Figured if they thought I was botting, I might as well bot. Cheating on neopets was just an extension of that. The reason I still play is really just to hoard neopoints. I mean, there's nothing in-game I even want. Shrug.

Also welcome to codex!

#5 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

Welcome first off.
I play for my daughters to have the account of their dreams that I wanted myself.

Cheating on the other hand...used to be for the coding experience and fun, causing havoc among the neopets community, but lately it's strictly been something to occupy any downtime I have and being able to donate to the codex contests.

#6 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:40 PM

Cheating on the other hand...used to be for the coding experience and fun, causing havoc among the neopets community...

This too actually! I totally forgot I was originally interested in the programming aspect of (RuneScape and eventually neopets) bots. Never got too good at coding bots since everything I could need is already made for me better than I could make, but it did spark an interest in general programming for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: me, lora

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users