298 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:59 PM

sign_neovia.gif

Hey. How are you doing? My name is Kelvin. What's yours? Shut up, I don't really care. Instead, let me say a few things about myself: I am a natural game maker, my favorite ice cream flavor is green tea, I like making puzzles where your stupidity is pitted against my genius (read as: poorly oiled hamster wheel).

THE Ultimate PUZZLE

Okay. The Ultimate Puzzle Challenge. I have come up with the most diabolical puzzle challenge that will make you really make you think. It will function in the same interactive style as to all the previous puzzle challenges, except this time, you start off with absolutely nothing. Yes, nothing. No diagrams, no hints, no objective. And starting from nothing, you must solve this puzzle. Oh and you potentially have an infinite amount of time to solve this. "Potentially" as in you'll need help. Chances are no one can solve this alone. Actually, it is impossible to do this alone. Work together and work each other. Knowing you no-potential layabouts who hate asking people for help, you will especially struggle. Good for you! You get another challenge on your hands. Isn't that spiffy?

PRIZES

Before I go into the rules, I might as well tell you what will make all this worth it. First of all, the very nature of this puzzle will enhance your investigative, deductive reasoning, and critical thinking skills. Isn't it nice to think that everyone who participates in this puzzle is a winner in that regard?

Well, time to cut the crap. The real prize is a choice between a minimum of a 10 USD transferred through PayPal (keep the word minimum in mind) AND my entire collection of Neopets accounts. The highlights below does not include the unbuyable rares and useful hoards like codestones, neggs, and rare NC items. I don't bother checking because Neopets is not worth the bother to check. I'm that serious and you should be as well.

The winner will receive the logins/pins/bdays/etc of several accounts that contains at least:

• 1 Duped Super Attack Pea
  • 1 Duped MSPP
  • 12 Million Pure Neopoints
  • 50 Million Neopoints worth in ETS, excludes the aforementioned SuAP and MSPP
  • Level 100+ VWN, 500+ HSD BD Pet, Trainable, hand-trained by myself
  • Level 150+ VWN, 900+ HSD BD Pet, Trainable, hand-trained by myself
  • 2500+ Unused Gold Keyquest Keys
  • 200,000 worth of NeoCash used in Items (not based on their stupid NC Value system)
  • 100+ unopened Gift Box Capsules from the most recent Spring Clearance Sale.
  • I will answer any 3 questions you may have concerning Neopets in as much detail as you request, given that such information was not posted by someone else in the Private Subforum and up.

THE RULES

1. To win, you must discover the objective and complete it. If someone accomplishes it by accident, let it be. They win.
2. I must reply to all YES/NO questions I see posted in this thread at the time of my viewing with one word replies:

YES, if the solution to your YES/NO question is always a YES.

YES, if the solution to your YES/NO question is possibly a YES, even by near impossible margins or through unforeseen and foreseeable loopholes and there is a perspective where it may be a no.
NO, if the solution to your YES/NO question is always a NO.
REPHRASE, if your YES/NO question isn't understood by me or requires clarification before being answered.

3. I am allowed to ignore the subsequent YES/NO questions from one user if they ask more than one question of that type before allowing another person to ask theirs.
4. You can ask any type of questions as well, but I'm not obligated to answer them. You can also chat with me and everyone here.
5. If you catch me lying at any point regarding a response to a question and provide an explanation and proof correctly defining my lie using evidence purely found in this thread, then you automatically win the prize and the puzzle ends without needing to find the solution. I can't lie to you.
6. This puzzle ends with no winner if three days passed after the last YES/NO question has been asked.
7. You may purchase straightforward clues through Paypal for 5 USD each and it will be given through PM. These clues will be unique to the buyer and will not be shared to any other buyer. After purchasing a clue, the buyer can ask any questions of any format concerning the clue in the PM and I will answer every single one of the to the level of detail requested. All the money received from selling clues will be added to the money prize lot. PM me if you are interested.

GOOD LUCK

meteor_shower.gif

You don't need it.

#2 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

Can I buy infinite hints and get all the money back if I win?

#3 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:23 PM

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

#4 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

Can I buy infinite hints and get all the money back if I win?

Yes.

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Yes.

#5 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:27 PM

Is your name change and avatar change related to this puzzle?

#6 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:28 PM

can i buy clues with nps? 

#7 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:29 PM

Is lying to us your only forbidden action?

#8 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:33 PM

Is your name change and avatar change related to this puzzle?

No.

can i buy clues with nps? 

No.

Is lying to us your only forbidden action?

Yes.

Like Tengan,

Dangan Ronpa 3 Future Arc Spoilers

Spoiler

#9 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:40 PM

is an anime-related puzzle? 

#10 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

Is the objective related to Codex specifically?

#11 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

is an anime-related puzzle? 

No.

Is the objective related to Codex specifically?

Yes.

#12 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:47 PM

You state in the OP:

2. I must reply to all YES/NO questions I see posted in this thread at the time of my viewing with one word replies:

So, in other words, you're forbidden to ignore valid questions. Didn't you lie to me?

Edited by Hikimaru, 01 September 2016 - 04:50 PM.

#13 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:51 PM

You state in the OP:

So, in other words, you're forbidden to ignore valid questions. Didn't you lie to me?

Nope. Think again. There's something that excuses me.

Think outside the box.

#14 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:53 PM

You state in the OP:

He has to answer yes/no questions - validity has nothing to do with it.

#15 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:53 PM

Does it have to do with any of the exclusive awards?

#16 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

He has to answer yes/no questions - validity has nothing to do with it.

Valid questions because a question to be valid must be a yes/no question, otherwise he has the right to ignore it.

#17 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:55 PM

This, sir, is not a simple yes no answer or rephrase... You lied in the rules

Think outside the box.

2. I must reply to all YES/NO questions I see posted in this thread at the time of my viewing with one word replies:

YES, if the solution to your YES/NO question is possibly a YES, even by near impossible margins or through unforeseen and foreseeable loopholes and there is a perspective where it may be a no.
REPHRASE, if your YES/NO question isn't understood by me or requires clarification before being answered.

#18 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:59 PM

Think outside the box.

Do I win the puzzle because you did not reply using a one-word response (as seen above) even though you said you were limited to replying with yes, no, maybe, or rephrase?

Edited by Pryanka, 01 September 2016 - 05:00 PM.

#19 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:03 PM

Can this objective be completed without having any knowledge of or playing Neopets?

#20 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:03 PM

Guys, you're over-analyzing. 

He said he had to respond to the yes/no questions with a one word reply, but not that he couldn't add any clarification. His response to Hikimaru's question was 'nope', with a subsequent but separate hint relating to the question.

Also @Pryanka your question was really good. Put it back so he'll answer it. xD

#21 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:04 PM

Does it have to do with any of the exclusive awards?

No.

Wrong.

There is nothing stopping me from answering any question. At the same, I don't have to answer every question that isn't yes or no.

Do I win the puzzle because you did not reply using a one-word response (as seen above) even though you said you were limited to replying with yes, no, maybe, or rephrase?

No.

#22 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:06 PM

Is your most recent status update related to the objective we must complete?

#23 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:07 PM

Can someone win the puzzle by accident without even posting in this thread once?

#24 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:08 PM

Hi Kelvin.

My name is Romy.

#25 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:11 PM

Is the objective something that can be completed (accidentally or on purpose) by any member here regardless of rank?

Yes.

Can this objective be completed without having any knowledge of or playing Neopets?

Yes.

Is your most recent status update related to the objective we must complete?

No.

Can someone win the puzzle by accident without even posting in this thread once?

No.

Hi Kelvin.

My name is Romy.

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users