96 replies to this topic

#1 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:13 PM

POPULAR POST!

Hackemon is the best multi-platform Pokemon Go bot. This bot has a plethora of humanizer settings, which makes it one of the safest bots. Here are some of the features this bot has! 

Runs on all PC Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, Mac, OpenBSD, etc.

Supports Google & PTC Accounts

Nice Intuitive Gui

Realtime Visualized interactive map.

Optimum human walking featuring SMART_MODE (curvy undetectable paths) , real WALKING,DRIVING,BIKING ROAD MAPS and other routes.

Interactive region editor embeded in map to created multiple timed regions for randomized roaming.

Visits all pokestops (non cooldowned) in the region based on many heuristics

Catches all pokemons while walking to pokestops

Consumes Raspberries when needed to gain a higher chance to catch a pokemon.

Multiple Parallel Async Rare Pokemon Sniping exploit (Very fast XP) (Not working as of now, will be added again)

Manual-Sniping (Use with caution!)

Rich Break-Handler with option to take a break based on pokestops, pokemon cought, levels gained caps or just every x min and max time passed.

Lucky Egg Utilization for boosting XP.

Auto-Egg Incubation

Transferes the pokemons to the professor and gain candy

Auto Evolve the pokemons

Auto Items Recycling

fully interactive pokemon inventory in which you can manually transfer, evolve and power-up each

Auto collects Rewards on level up.

Proxy Support (SOCKS & HTTP)

Lots of Humanization and other settings to set under the setting tab

Ban-safe

Automatic Save

Easy Account Switch Feature

If anyone needs support for this program, feel free to ask me! I am currently part of the staff at the Hackemon, so I am quite knowledgable about the program :p

#2 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2,383 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:18 PM

Awesome @ortin! Thanks for sharing! Are we meant to use the clone/download option?

#3 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:00 AM

Awesome @ortin! Thanks for sharing! Are we meant to use the clone/download option?

Press the clone/download button, and there should be an option to download as a zip file.

#4 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2,383 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:55 AM

Oh its working! How fun :p

#5 Dont

Dont
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:19 AM

Forgot to change the location and I'm fairly positive I got a soft ban. Do they last that long?

#6 talbs

talbs
  • 4,055 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:36 AM

It's a shame I am too stupid to understand how any of this works.

#7 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 1,991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:15 AM

I need this in my life! Going to try it out right now :)

#8 talbs

talbs
  • 4,055 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:28 AM

I have an icon on my desktop now, but it won't open when I click it. I have to go mow the yard but I will check back to this thread when I come back inside.

#9 KyloRen

KyloRen
  • Snoke says I'm special.

• 5,111 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:16 AM

Downloaded the zip, but now I've got to instal JDK or something. Ah well. I'm pretty much only going to use this for pokestops because we've only got 3 on campus. Will it tell you what you get at a pokestop?

. @ortin

Huh, now it's working again. Odd. 

#10 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2,047 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:16 AM

Is that all the features it has in the OP @ortin?

Also as a heads up you should NOT be taking gyms with this. I've come across several spoofers and guess what they ain't around anymore. If there's a chance that someone is actually at the gym you're pretty much fucked.

#11 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:18 AM

Forgot to change the location and I'm fairly positive I got a soft ban. Do they last that long?

Usually about 20 minutes in my experience.

#12 KyloRen

KyloRen

• 5,111 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:18 AM

Great, now my maps gone. It's just white. I can see it's going to the pokestops, but I can't do anything with the map. Without being able to see the map, it's very hard to add regions you want to go to. Half the time it just stays on grey, a bit of the time it'll load with the map, and other times it loads with no map just the white. I'm so confused.  

#13 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:20 AM

Downloaded the zip, but now I've got to instal JDK or something. Ah well. I'm pretty much only going to use this for pokestops because we've only got 3 on campus. Will it tell you what you get at a pokestop?

. @ortin

Huh, now it's working again. Odd. 

Yes, it has a log and will print out when you hit a pokestop. Eventually your bag will be filled though :p

Great, now my maps gone. It's just white. I can see it's going to the pokestops, but I can't do anything with the map. Without being able to see the map, it's very hard to add regions you want to go to. Half the time it just stays on grey, a bit of the time it'll load with the map, and other times it loads with no map just the white. I'm so confused.  

Try right clicking the map and pressing reload. 

Is that all the features it has in the OP @ortin?

Also as a heads up you should NOT be taking gyms with this. I've come across several spoofers and guess what they ain't around anymore. If there's a chance that someone is actually at the gym you're pretty much fucked.

Yes, it's pretty much all the features. Also, how do you tell if someone is a spoofer at a gym? 

#14 KyloRen

KyloRen

• 5,111 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

Yes, it has a log and will print out when you hit a pokestop. Eventually your bag will be filled though :p

There's a reload option? Thanks. Now if I could get it to load right up all the time instead of constantly giving me a grey screen..

#15 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:26 AM

There's a reload option? Thanks. Now if I could get it to load right up all the time instead of constantly giving me a grey screen..

Grey screen? Delete your settings.json file, and replace it with this. Redo your settings.

#16 KyloRen

KyloRen

• 5,111 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:32 AM

Grey screen? Delete your settings.json file, and replace it with this. Redo your settings.

Thanks so much for the help with this! Does the map always show all the pokestops or just the ones in the region you're currently in? Because sometimes I'll be in my region and see a pokestop or two, and sometimes I don't (usually after I get a pokestop). Then it'll just say nothing after saying what I got from the stop. I'll assume that's just the waiting to move onto a different region?

#17 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:34 AM

Thanks so much for the help with this! Does the map always show all the pokestops or just the ones in the region you're currently in? Because sometimes I'll be in my region and see a pokestop or two, and sometimes I don't (usually after I get a pokestop). Then it'll just say nothing after saying what I got from the stop. I'll assume that's just the waiting to move onto a different region?

The way the bot works is that it scans for pokestops once in a while (roughly once an hour?). Once it visits a pokestop, it disappears on the map until it scans for pokestops again. I would suggest running the bot in a close by major city or any area with more pokestops, so the bot always has a supply of pokestops to go. 

#18 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2,047 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:36 AM

Yes, it's pretty much all the features. Also, how do you tell if someone is a spoofer at a gym?

I'll say it's missing something, unfortunately my friend asked me to not share what it is but if it's been working without then hope for the best.

I was at a gym by myself at a park and I was kicking someone's Pokemon out when they weren't anywhere to be found. It's one thing if you're in a crowded place, but I was at a park near midnight with an open view.

#19 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:38 AM

I'll say it's missing something, unfortunately my friend asked me to not share what it is but if it's been working without then hope for the best.

I was at a gym by myself at a park and I was kicking someone's Pokemon out when they weren't anywhere to be found. It's one thing if you're in a crowded place, but I was at a park near midnight with an open view.

I'm slightly concerned because legit players have been banned simply because too many people reported them, but the scenario you described was rather obvious lol.

#20 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1,657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:39 AM

I made a new account to try this out (good choice) and I think I got soft banned because I didn't realize it had me in Australia. Then I started playing in the states. Should I wait a solid day before trying again, or just wait an hour or so?

#21 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:41 AM

I made a new account to try this out (good choice) and I think I got soft banned because I didn't realize it had me in Australia. Then I started playing in the states. Should I wait a solid day before trying again, or just wait an hour or so?

The game will release you from the soft ban within an hour at most, maybe 20 minutes? Another alternative is let the bot spin the same pokestop 50 times, which will release you from the soft ban. If you really want to look realistic, then wait a day.

#22 KyloRen

KyloRen

• 5,111 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:42 AM

The way the bot works is that it scans for pokestops once in a while (roughly once an hour?). Once it visits a pokestop, it disappears on the map until it scans for pokestops again. I would suggest running the bot in a close by major city or any area with more pokestops, so the bot always has a supply of pokestops to go. 

I've just added a bunch of regions around each other if that'll work. I might run it in Pittsburgh during the weekend. 

#23 Susie

Susie

• 1,375 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:08 AM

Can this actually be used to take gyms? Or battle gyms? I don't see that on here.

Is there a way for it to let me know when the egg is done incubating, hatch the egg, and start a new one?

I have Egg Incubation On, but it doesn't let me know when the egg is done.

The first time I tried it, it said I was in Australia, and I didn't realize it until I got a Kangaskhan. I just avoided the game for a couple of days; no problems after that.

#24 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,912 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:15 AM

Can this actually be used to take gyms? Or battle gyms? I don't see that on here.

Is there a way for it to let me know when the egg is done incubating, hatch the egg, and start a new one?

I have Egg Incubation On, but it doesn't let me know when the egg is done.

The first time I tried it, it said I was in Australia, and I didn't realize it until I got a Kangaskhan. I just avoided the game for a couple of days; no problems after that.

There is no auto battle gym function, perhaps for the better. People tend to report suspicious gym activity, like @blue mentioned :p

Egg incubation will incubate it, but won't actually hatch it for most people. Gotta do that manually.

#25 KyloRen

KyloRen

• 5,111 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

I'm still confused on the pokestops. It'll show the ones on campus, but that's it. I know Pittsburgh has them, but they don't appear. The only part of my map that has pokestops is my campus. I can zoom all the way out to see the world, but there's still no stops showing up. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users