Hackemon (Pokemon Go Bot)

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#26 Susie

Susie

• 1,375 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:50 PM

There is no auto battle gym function, perhaps for the better. People tend to report suspicious gym activity, like @blue mentioned :p

Egg incubation will incubate it, but won't actually hatch it for most people. Gotta do that manually.

Is there a way that either a distance tracker, or an alert when the egg is done, to be inserted? Maybe in future updates :D

#27 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,913 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:00 PM

Is there a way that either a distance tracker, or an alert when the egg is done, to be inserted? Maybe in future updates :D

I'll suggest it to the maker :p

I'm still confused on the pokestops. It'll show the ones on campus, but that's it. I know Pittsburgh has them, but they don't appear. The only part of my map that has pokestops is my campus. I can zoom all the way out to see the world, but there's still no stops showing up. 

Did you try botting in Pittsburgh yet? If you were zooming out and moving across the globe like that, the bot doesn't scan for pokestops until your character is actually there.

#28 KyloRen

KyloRen
  • Snoke says I'm special.

• 5,117 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:05 PM

I'll suggest it to the maker :p

Did you try botting in Pittsburgh yet? If you were zooming out and moving across the globe like that, the bot doesn't scan for pokestops until your character is actually there.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for letting me know! I had a feeling it was something like that, but I wasn't sure on it. 

#29 Susie

Susie

• 1,375 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:10 PM

Just hit level 23! :D

#30 Swar

Swar
  • com muito orgulho, com muito amor <3

• 9,089 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:22 PM

First complaint - fullscreen sucks xD

#31 Amarillo

Amarillo
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1,930 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:06 PM

Work perfectly for now ! thanks for sharing dude ! 

im visiting pokestops now, laying in my bed :p 

#32 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2,384 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:07 PM

it didn't let me log on this morning, after i used this program last night, but seems to be okay now. had me a little worried lol. I had no idea that we could change the location. i just assumed it was near me lol.

#33 Romy

Romy
  • Ableist Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4,747 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:49 AM

How do i change my location? 
(I'm dense I know)

#34 Susie

Susie

• 1,375 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:51 AM

How do i change my location?
(I'm dense I know)

It's under settings, in longitude latitude form.
Make sure to hit clear previous location, then put in the new one. I think the default one is Australia.

#35 Romy

Romy

• 4,747 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:56 AM

Make sure to hit clear previous location, then put in the new one. I think the default one is Australia.

We have to manually find the long/lat for the location we want to bot in?

#36 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1,657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:18 AM

We have to manually find the long/lat for the location we want to bot in?

Just use google maps. Click on a spot and copy and paste. A bit of a pain, but not bad.

#37 Romy

Romy

• 4,747 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:38 AM

Just use google maps. Click on a spot and copy and paste. A bit of a pain, but not bad.

Thanks to you both :)

#38 Susie

Susie

• 1,375 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:03 PM

Something weird is going on.. I went to snipe a Dragonair, and now a few of my Pokemon are missing. I even closed out the bot, and opened the game (without GPS) and they are gone :(

Abra, Aerodactyl, Arbok Arcanine, Chansey, Electabuzz, Flareon, Gyrados, Hitmonchan, Ivysaur, Kabuto, Kadabra.
I'm so pissed at PokeGo right now! No wonder people cheat. That Gyrados took me a good month and a half to collect the Magikarp for, and now its just gone!

Then the stupid glitch got rid of my Dragonair, Dragonite, and Dratini!

#39 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1,657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:08 PM

Something weird is going on.. I went to snipe a Dragonair, and now a few of my Pokemon are missing. I even closed out the bot, and opened the game (without GPS) and they are gone :(

Abra, Aerodactyl, Arbok Arcanine, Chansey, Electabuzz, Flareon, Gyrados, Hitmonchan, Ivysaur, Kabuto, Kadabra.
I'm so pissed at PokeGo right now! No wonder people cheat. That Gyrados took me a good month and a half to collect the Magikarp for, and now its just gone!

I would check the bot setting for auto-releasing pokemon?

#40 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,913 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

That's odd, I haven't heard of pokemon disappearing like that. Did you have the auto transfer option on?

#41 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2,047 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

Better question is why don't you favorite your Pokemon @Susie?! Favorited Pokemon can't be transferred.

#42 Dont

Dont
  • 254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:01 PM

Guys I think they are referring to a glitch with the game itself, not the hackemon application. Even though I've never heard of it.

Just sticking to the "no wonder people cheat"

Otherwise though I'm definitely getting a kick out of the program. Pretty basic to set up, but it was a little weird getting it to work as nice as it does now.

Personally I have found that the best way to avoid a ban is to set your starting point to your house and set your first region to a known cluster of pokestops, in the settings make it so it stays at your originaly location for 1 minute and then moves on (it scans for pokestops once it gets to the center of your first selected region outside of home).

I've gotten it to work nicely for awhile but eventually it seems to get a server error which causes it to re-log in, which places you at your starting point (which means a soft ban if you were anywhere outside of like 2 minutes away from your house probably).

Also something it seems to do is sometimes when it goes to transfer out your duplicates, it doesn't keep the strongest one all of the time.

p.s. i dont know about you but i like my evee's, so make sure to add them to the transfer exclude list!

ALSO BEFORE STARTING THE PROGRAM DELETE YOUR LAST SAVED LOCATION IN SETTINGS

*********edit: set your origin location at the cluster of pokestops and set the regions right there also. I chose fly mode so it got all the stops easily, and boom you're set to never get a ban. Lowered times to 2-4s instead.

If you're getting the pokemon:flee error often, you're soft banned. wait half an hour, delete your last saved location, and restart.

*********edit: set your origin location at the cluster of pokestops and set the regions right there also. I chose fly mode so it got all the stops easily, and boom you're set to never get a ban. Lowered times to 2-4s instead.

If you're getting the pokemon:flee error often, you're soft banned. wait half an hour, delete your last saved location, and restart.

After awhile I got the invalid server response which said it indicated I could be IP banned. Restarted it immediately and it worked fine.

Edited by Dont, 07 September 2016 - 03:27 PM.

#43 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:23 AM

I'll say it's missing something, unfortunately my friend asked me to not share what it is but if it's been working without then hope for the best.

To be fair, I can reach the gym across the street from my living room and will often battle from behind my front door where no one can see me.

#44 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2,047 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:32 AM

To be fair, I can reach the gym across the street from my living room and will often battle from behind my front door where no one can see me.

Why'd you quote that part? Lol

Yeah, some gyms are like that just not the one I was talking about since it's not close to any other buildings.

#45 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:33 AM

Why'd you quote that part? Lol

Yeah, some gyms are like that just not the one I was talking about since it's not close to any other buildings.

It was an accident! I just woke up lol
2 hours ago

#46 Romy

Romy

• 4,747 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:05 PM

@ortin what's the word on the update?

Is it safe to bot right now or should we wait for hackemon to update?

What are the odds of users getting banned for using the bot now?

#47 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,913 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:59 PM

@ortin what's the word on the update?

Is it safe to bot right now or should we wait for hackemon to update?

What are the odds of users getting banned for using the bot now?

I would wait until after the Pokemon Go update, stay on the safe side. There may or may not be a ban wave coming, hard to say in advance :p

Historically, if you don't do anything abnormally stupid on Hackemon or take over too many gyms, then it's quite safe. 

#48 Batori

Batori
  • 262 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:12 PM

Saving this to remind myself to check it out after the update! 

#49 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:01 PM

Does this work currently? It messed up when I tried it, and I can't find any other bots that work for free.

#50 Romy

Romy

• 4,747 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:11 PM

I would wait until after the Pokemon Go update, stay on the safe side. There may or may not be a ban wave coming, hard to say in advance :p

Historically, if you don't do anything abnormally stupid on Hackemon or take over too many gyms, then it's quite safe. 

Speaking of, are there "paid" versions of this or a way to contribute to the developers? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users